PDA

View Full Version : Alteration

Headless
02-06-2017, 05:20 AM
I was in plat before returning. In plat alterations are basically everyday, you can re-alter and alter again. But in Prime there's almost NO alteration. So I found a nice blade in my locker and am wondering what the cost of a 4x sword which would 50k otherwise is with a nice alteration? How much is that worth?

Gelston
02-06-2017, 05:32 AM
I was in plat before returning. In plat alterations are basically everyday, you can re-alter and alter again. But in Prime there's almost NO alteration. So I found a nice blade in my locker and am wondering what the cost of a 4x sword which would 50k otherwise is with a nice alteration? How much is that worth?

Alterations don't really add value to anything like they used to way back when, unless it is an illegal as fuck alter, and they aren't really a rare service if you are premium... If anything, they can sometimes detract from value.

Roblar
02-06-2017, 06:20 AM
What he said, and even for basic subs.

Check the calendar frequently. There are even two non-premium chances in the next couple days, depending on where you have citizenship (TV?) and if you joined any CHE.

http://forums.play.net/calendar