PDA

View Full Version : How the hell do I get on the Cutter

Headless
02-05-2017, 07:22 PM
I'm just doing a Sunfist task and visited the Superintendent in RR. I was fine up to the point that I went into the grass with the ticket I bought at the EYE bar or whatever. I have the ticket just need to know where the hell to board the cutter past the drawbridge. I haven't been there since they changed it and cannot find anything online about it.

Neveragain
02-05-2017, 07:24 PM
Gloks pier, I won't tell you how to get back though. Traditions and such

Neveragain
02-05-2017, 07:27 PM
Oh, you're there. Traditions

Gelston
02-05-2017, 07:29 PM
;go2 works to get you out.

Neveragain
02-05-2017, 07:29 PM
U suck

Gelston
02-05-2017, 07:30 PM
U suck

It isn't a "tradition" and has never been a secret unless you are an asshole. People in RR have always been more than helpful to get people off the island.

Neveragain
02-05-2017, 07:32 PM
That's the idea. So they talk to people.

Neveragain
02-05-2017, 07:34 PM
Wait, since when were rats not assholes to new people?

So much fail

Gelston
02-05-2017, 07:40 PM
Wait, since when were rats not assholes to new people?

So much fail

You are full of fail. They aren't.

Neveragain
02-05-2017, 08:00 PM
Somehow a town full pirates, cut throats and thieves handing out flowers to every new face, doesn't sound like a town full of pirates, cut throats and thieves. Times have changed

Gelston
02-05-2017, 08:02 PM
Somehow a town full pirates, cut throats and thieves handing out flowers to every new face, doesn't sound like a town full of pirates, cut throats and thieves. Times have changed

Times haven't changed, it has never been a bunch of assholes. Hell, before the cutter it was just a Landing suburb.

Neveragain
02-05-2017, 08:33 PM
Times haven't changed, it has never been a bunch of assholes. Hell, before the cutter it was just a Landing suburb.

That's why they put in the cutter, to keep out the assholes. That's when the asshole test started. Now it's changed, you have to be nice or you get reported. It's why Herb left, was just talking to him last night.

Gelston
02-05-2017, 08:38 PM
That's why they put in the cutter, to keep out the assholes. That's when the asshole test started. Now it's changed, you have to be nice or you get reported. It's why Herb left, was just talking to him last night.

Rofl, Herberto was a fucking weirdo.

Neveragain
02-05-2017, 08:47 PM
He was funny as hell, dude knew every in and out of that town. He could get annoying but always wanting to show people all the cool shit.

Did you know he played that game since he was 9 years old, like without a break... Well besides his bans

OMG that fucking guy.

Gelston
02-05-2017, 08:48 PM
He was funny as hell, dude knew every in and out of that town. He could get annoying but always wanting to show people all the cool shit.

Did you know he played that game since he was 9 years old, like without a break... Well besides his band?

OMG that fucking guy.

I remember him typing like a drunk idiot and always trying to initiate PvP immediately and having to down that fucker several times.

Fortybox
02-05-2017, 08:59 PM
Um...there's like nobody in RR anymore.

Neveragain
02-05-2017, 09:07 PM
I remember him typing like a drunk idiot and always trying to initiate PvP immediately and having to down that fucker several times.

Yeah, that's Herb. He was going through some rough times for a couple years. I think he's doing a lot better now. He seemed pretty cheery which was good.

We considered rolling up some characters and causing trouble, then we thought better of it.

Headless
02-05-2017, 09:35 PM
Haha how funny...
well there is NO one around RR...
I just want to leave at this point. If
it's not something I can easily deduce
(I've been all through those tunnels and
tried a few things) then I will just get
someone to tell me

Gelston
02-05-2017, 09:37 PM
Haha how funny...
well there is NO one around RR...
I just want to leave at this point. If
it's not something I can easily deduce
(I've been all through those tunnels and
tried a few things) then I will just get
someone to tell me

Do you not use lich?

Neveragain
02-05-2017, 09:40 PM
There probably will be, it's a little early yet. I would do some hunting if I we're you. May just be worth your time. Been a few months since I have been there, so I don't know.

Headless
02-05-2017, 09:57 PM
Fine fuckit I'll get it somewhere else

Neveragain
02-05-2017, 10:12 PM
You were close dude when you were at the weeds

Headless
02-06-2017, 08:37 PM
M hm well a day later and a lot of boring wasted time, my character is now stuck in TIMOR's after climbing a ladder which disappeared.
Really not fun

Viekn
02-06-2017, 08:45 PM
M hm well a day later and a lot of boring wasted time, my character is now stuck in TIMOR's after climbing a ladder which disappeared.
Really not fun

Did we already establish whether you use ;go2 or not? If not, you should be able to use that. Can you confirm that at least and maybe we can go from there?

Viekn
02-06-2017, 08:48 PM
Also make sure you are viewing full room descriptions. If you've flagged room brief on, you need to turn that off to make sure you are seeing all available possible items to interact with in a room to make sure you don't miss ways to get out.

Neveragain
02-06-2017, 09:12 PM
Really not fun

I don't recall a ladder in that ugly ass building, are still around the curtains? You may have gone down into the underground, never explored down there much. Good thing there's no Krol down there anymore.

2Sage
02-06-2017, 09:36 PM
I'm not sure about the current predicament but once you get back to more familiar territory I believe you just go back into the weeds and wait there with your ticket.

Neveragain
02-06-2017, 10:33 PM
I'm not sure about the current predicament but once you get back to more familiar territory I believe you just go back into the weeds and wait there with your ticket.

That's where it used to be, you can fish there now though.

Headless
02-07-2017, 12:36 PM
Ya, no LICH. I've just not had the extra money to grab a little PC. The ladder disappeared as soon as I climbed it? There is no visible way out. It's crazy. If I just wait around with the ticket at the weeds...fine,it's boring but whatever works. Ya there's curtains and all these Houses have entrances, there's lockers...just no EXIT.

Headless
02-07-2017, 12:42 PM
8357'
Here's the disappearing ladder room.

Headless
02-07-2017, 08:38 PM
hahaha
i got on the cutter with the ticket and logged. came back a good while later, got out-- on the RR side.
i never saw how i got to the place where i can touch the fish and am back where began
thanks for helping out though, someone came in when i was in game and afk , took me
to the place to board

Headless
02-08-2017, 12:36 AM
Now I am really confused but I've solved the 'puzzle'. And the puzzle is -- THERE IS NO PUZZLE. For whatever reason, the map has a WEST pointed arrow and the way to get the cutter is to simply go over the drawbridge from out of town, avoiding the 'weeds' route entirely. That must be the old route. Now the Cutter Live Bait appears right at the drawbridge in the open.

Candor
02-08-2017, 12:40 AM
Now I am really confused but I've solved the 'puzzle'. And the puzzle is -- THERE IS NO PUZZLE. For whatever reason, the map has a WEST pointed arrow and the way to get the cutter is to simply go over the drawbridge from out of town, avoiding the 'weeds' route entirely. That must be the old route. Now the Cutter Live Bait appears right at the drawbridge in the open.

There is no spoon.