PDA

View Full Version : Reclaiming old user name - Who to contact?

Dhe'nar Witch
01-30-2017, 10:06 PM
As I recall, the last time I was around(3-4 years ago) I attempted to contact an admin about my old username but never received a reply. Can anyone tell me who/how I should message to try again? The old name was over 10 years and several thousand miles and who-knows-how-many email addresses ago. I can't say I remember even the specific email account that was associated with it, much less the password.

I suppose it doesn't really matter much in the end, it is simply that in this game my name is (for all intents and purposes) Avaia, and to post using anything else seems odd.

Fallen
01-30-2017, 10:08 PM
As I recall, the last time I was around(3-4 years ago) I attempted to contact an admin about my old username but never received a reply. Can anyone tell me who/how I should message to try again? The old name was over 10 years and several thousand miles and who-knows-how-many email addresses ago. I can't say I remember even the specific email account that was associated with it, much less the password.

I suppose it doesn't really matter much in the end, it is simply that in this game my name is (for all intents and purposes) Avaia, and to post using anything else seems odd.

You'd want to shoot a PM to Kranar.

http://forum.gsplayers.com/member.php?1-Kranar

Dhe'nar Witch
02-06-2017, 02:31 PM
Will do, thanks

Eoghain
02-07-2017, 02:13 AM
Whodis? :D

Avaia
04-21-2017, 12:28 AM
Whodis? :D

Took me a while, but that would be me.