PDA

View Full Version : Voln Armor, Grobey shield, and daggers...oh my!

Kayse
01-23-2017, 09:46 PM
Once, twice, and sold!

1) a chevron-patterned mithril and steel chainmail tunic--6X
MB: 1.5m
CB: 1.5m TheKAK SOLD

>analyze tunic
You analyze your steel chainmail tunic and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:

This armor has been designed to provide mechanical benefit to members of the Order of Voln. Some FLUFF verb traps are available to non-members, but unique abilties are bestowed ONLY on members. Due to its nature, the steel chainmail tunic will repel anyone converted to Luukos who attempts to touch it, as well as preventing usage to anyone wearing or holding Shadow Death, Black Ora Jewelry, or Rapture Cloak items. Furthermore, it CANNOT be ensorcelled, which is by design.

The steel chainmail tunic is currently TIER 1 (Off-the-Shelf) and has the following options available:

*** NON-VOLN, and VOLN MEMBERS ***
Fluff: BOW, TAP, STARE, and CLUTCH

*** VOLN-MEMBERS ONLY ***
* DS flares against undead foes. Base chance to flare of 15%, +5% for Voln Masters, +5% for Voln converts. Amount of DS applied equal to armor enchant, min. of +10, max. of +50.

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the steel chainmail tunic for you.

>bow tunic
You forcefully cross one arm over your steel chainmail tunic, and offer a formal bow.

>tap tunic
You lift your chin slightly and, in a display of solidarity, tap your fist against your steel chainmail tunic twice in quick succession.

>stare tunic
You bow your head and stare grimly at your steel chainmail tunic, lost deep within your own thoughts.

>clutch tunic
You stare outward, your expression black and tinged with melancholy, as you clutch the steel chainmail tunic at your breast.

You carefully examine the steel chainmail tunic and determine that the weight is about 14 pounds.
Roundtime: 5 sec.

2) a warped and twisted drakar dagger (From EG 14)
MB:500k
CB: 500k TheKAK SOLD

>analyze my dagg
You analyze your twisted drakar dagger and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions, but the creator has stated that "The item type should not change."

The twisted drakar dagger is unlocked!

Available Actions: RUB, PULL, TILT, and KNOCK.

This dagger may be altered to have a different 15/15/15 and SHOW description ONLY. No LONG descriptions!

Special merchants that are skilled with this type of weapon may also alter the weapon's parts. These are currently set to blade, edge, and hilt.

This dagger makes pale smoke.

You can tell that the dagger is as light as it can get.

>rub my dagg
Your twisted drakar dagger hisses loudly as you run your thumb over its blade. Suddenly, the dagger grows incredibly hot and you barely pull your left hand away before something terrible happens to it. The high-pitched hissing ceases immediately.
Roundtime: 3 sec.

>pull my dagg
With a flick of your wrist, you draw the blade of your twisted drakar dagger parallel to your body. Wisps of pale smoke flicker sporadically around you and a noticeable warmth travels from the hilt of your dagger to its edge and ceases as the dagger emits a brief, high-pitched crackle sound.

>tilt my dagg
You readjust your hold on the hilt of your twisted drakar dagger and feel a wave of heat flow powerfully along its blade as you tilt it steadily from side to side. The edge of your dagger glows brightly for a moment.

>knock my dagger
You strike the edge of your dagger steadily against the floor.

3) a moonstone-set vaalorn bodice dagger (https://gswiki.play.net/Siolan_dagger)
MB:100k
CB:
>analyze my dagg
You analyze your vaalorn bodice dagger and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The script on this dagger is for zesty weapons and was originally released by Siolan during Ebon Gate 5105. All alterations (longs and shows) are acceptable for this item within normal alteration guidelines. It is currently Tier 1 of 3 possible tiers. Current verbs are: FLIP, RUB, TURN, and TOUCH.

You can tell that the dagger is as light as it can get.

4) an obsidian-hued mithril buckler centered with a mermaid's-tear sapphire/a polished obsidian-hued mithril wristcuff. Unlocked to T2. 4x
(https://gswiki.play.net/Grobey_shield)
MB:250k
CB: 600k Chaoswynd SOLD

blanks
01-23-2017, 09:52 PM
I'll place the minimum bid on item 4.

Jymamon
01-23-2017, 10:21 PM
500K on 4

Chaoswynd
01-23-2017, 10:36 PM
600k on 4

TheKAK
01-24-2017, 02:00 AM
MB on 1 and 2 please

Kayse
01-24-2017, 10:26 AM
Updated!

Kayse
01-25-2017, 09:23 AM
Bids updated! BID, BID, BID!

Kayse
01-26-2017, 09:34 AM
Things are marked sold! Will be around later tonight and this weekend for delivery.