PDA

View Full Version : Ben Revisited

09-10-2003, 05:15 AM
Since all you girls were drooling over Ben, and some of you are likely too old for him... I did a little web search and found a website that progresses photos by 20 years. I popped Ben's picture in, and this is what came out:

<<<Removed for TOS reasons>>>

At least we know he'll age gracefully and keep his hair. :smilegrin:

So what do you think ladies? Definately a distinguished older gentleman, yes? Almost like a young Sean Connary.

[Edited on 9-10-2003 by Gemstone101]

Skirmisher
09-10-2003, 08:46 AM
Without getting into politics at all, the Confederate flag IS totally a cool design.
:yes:

Back
09-10-2003, 09:40 AM
Master race my ass. What a joke.

Tsa`ah
09-10-2003, 10:01 AM
That man is 28 years old!

SpunGirl
09-10-2003, 11:33 AM
That guy isn't really hot. His eye looks funny, like maybe someone poked him, and that color makes him look all washed-out. He needs to get his colors done.

-K

DCSL
09-10-2003, 01:08 PM
Eh, I'm not really attracted to that. He looks a little wall-eyed.

draconis nematoda
09-10-2003, 01:34 PM
Baldness is a sign of virility.

Ray

P.S.
Does anyone else think DLK's signature icon is screaming "overcompensating"?

SpunGirl
09-10-2003, 03:01 PM
Klaive is supporting violence against women. Emasculate him!

-K

(this is a joke).

Ben
09-10-2003, 03:20 PM
Actually I'll probably look like George Clooney when I'm older.

Tendarian
09-10-2003, 03:41 PM
I can see why the girls like Ben,he is a funny guy.

Ben
09-10-2003, 04:10 PM
Haha!

09-10-2003, 05:01 PM
Sintik? Erm... I can understand your immediate reaction to remove the picture, however, what exactly is racist about it? I was not condoning/supporting/endorsing the KKK, nor was I insulting them, and from a legal standpoint, the KKK is no longer racist, but simply pro-white, which again wouldn't be racist.

What exactly constituted the picture as racist?

09-10-2003, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by draconis nematoda
Baldness is a sign of virility.

Ray

P.S.
Does anyone else think DLK's signature icon is screaming "overcompensating"?

It's Sephiroth killing Aeris. It is sexy.

Kurili
09-10-2003, 05:13 PM
The KKK isnt racist? Oh, maybe there's a new gentler, kinder KKK in Vegas. It's possible.

Acolyte Kurili

Scott
09-10-2003, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Demon Lord Kage
Sintik? Erm... I can understand your immediate reaction to remove the picture, however, what exactly is racist about it? I was not condoning/supporting/endorsing the KKK, nor was I insulting them, and from a legal standpoint, the KKK is no longer racist, but simply pro-white, which again wouldn't be racist.

My mistake in the wording, I was in a hurry at the time. What you said or the reference to the picture you posted did not condone anything derogatory about any race. I just removed it due to it being objectionable. It had nothing to do with what you said or any of that sort, it just had to do with the picture, that's all.

Vesi
09-10-2003, 05:18 PM

My daughter and I were upset when she was killed. We knew it was coming, but it still was sad for us. (we played lots of the Playstation games together... working out the puzzles and such) We were mad that the Japanese version she got to live. (or come back to life or something like that... been so long since I played that one)

By the way, nothing about violence is sexy. Least not to me.

Ben is George Clooney's love child. I saw it on the front of an Enquirer while in the check out line at the store. No. Really!

Vesi

09-10-2003, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Gemstone101

My mistake in the wording, I was in a hurry at the time. What you said or the reference to the picture you posted did not condone anything derogatory about any race. I just removed it due to it being objectionable. It had nothing to do with what you said or any of that sort, it just had to do with the picture, that's all.

Ahh, okay cool.

GS4Gurl
09-10-2003, 05:24 PM
Ben, he's funny but not exactly.. well nothing near George Clooney. Then again, I don't think George Clooney is even slightly handsome. I don't like George's chin and jawline. He reminds me too much of Jay Leno. Ick. Me likums Brad Pitt, Sean Connery, Adrian Paul, and Mel Gibson. Now theres some good eatin! :)

Vesi
09-10-2003, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by GS4Gurl
Ben, he's funny but not exactly.. well nothing near George Clooney. Then again, I don't think George Clooney is even slightly handsome. I don't like George's chin and jawline. He reminds me too much of Jay Leno. Ick. Me likums Brad Pitt, Sean Connery, Adrian Paul, and Mel Gibson. Now theres some good eatin! :)

Well, the Enquirer never named the other parent!

Vesi

Weedmage Princess
09-10-2003, 06:20 PM

In case any hasn't noticed, Klaive is an odd bird.

Vesi
09-10-2003, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Weedmage Princess

In case any hasn't noticed, Klaive is an odd bird.

Oh, I've noticed. :D

Hey, Weedmage Princess, everytime I look at your posts with that avatar I picture you as screaming everything. Makes me laugh.

Vesi

Ben
09-10-2003, 08:18 PM
You guys are jealous cuz I'm sexy

Weedmage Princess
09-10-2003, 11:23 PM
LOL Vesi!!! I was thinking that EXACT SAME THING earlier today when I was reading over something I posted!!!