Velfi
12-22-2016, 01:40 PM
Fel hafter?

Whirlin
12-22-2016, 01:48 PM
Don't you have a decent one hander?

Stumplicker
12-22-2016, 01:52 PM
Perfect vultite weapons are always nice for a paladin to bond to because you retain your paladin flares and such and get a little piece of the weighting type stuff from the +3 AvD/+6% DF. According to the forging math post on the wik (https://gswiki.play.net/Forging_saved_posts)i, a perfect weapon is mathematically about the same as a somewhat crit weighted weapon of the same enchant, so you get that bit of weighting, plus your flares.

Incidentally, I am a master of OHE forging and would be happy to forge any OHE you like for 3 millions!

verbaalz
12-22-2016, 02:10 PM
Given that the training costs for OHE and OHB are the same for a paladin, I'd recommend going an OHB perfect morning star for the increased DF if you're willing to reskill. If you decide to do so, I have some perfect forged stars for sale.

allen
12-22-2016, 02:56 PM
I have that 10x fire flaring + trollbane flaring falcata..

Zaigh
12-22-2016, 04:07 PM
Don't you have a decent one hander?

Had one, now I have a nice little bit of profit and am looking for something to spend it on.

Perfect vultite weapons are always nice for a paladin to bond to because you retain your paladin flares and such and get a little piece of the weighting type stuff from the +3 AvD/+6% DF.

Looking for something a bit more interesting than a plain perfect weapon, though I might get one to use as a project piece to work on... debating that idea at least.

Given that the training costs for OHE and OHB are the same for a paladin, I'd recommend going an OHB perfect morning star for the increased DF if you're willing to reskill. If you decide to do so, I have some perfect forged stars for sale.

Vishra enjoys all the fun OHBs, so I figured I'd have more luck with an OHE. It's a possibility if I find something nice and interesting enough in OHB form though.

I have that 10x fire flaring + trollbane flaring falcata..

Tempting, adding it to my list of possibles as I keep looking a bit more.

allen
12-23-2016, 05:16 PM
What ya get