PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Advice Plz

Latrinsorm
12-15-2004, 06:12 PM
Any constructive advice very much appreciated. She might get a glossy blue purse later (when she gets enough cash).

You see the Empath.
She appears to be a Paradis Halfling.
She appears to be of a tender age and taller than average. She has dark-rimmed pale blue eyes and ivory skin. She has very long, lank jet black hair.
She is wearing a pair of carved onyx earrings, a black ring, and a dark gown.

AnticorRifling
12-15-2004, 06:26 PM
Don't mix blacks and blues you'll look like a bruise.

Eiderfleur
12-15-2004, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by AnticorRifling
Don't mix blacks and blues you'll look like a bruise.

She's an empath!!!111!!

Latrinsorm
12-15-2004, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by AnticorRifling
Don't mix blacks and blues you'll look like a bruise. I was going for the Black Irish (with Goth overtones) look. :( Suggestion/order noted.

edit: Oh, were you talking about the purse? That's a good idea.

[Edited on 12-16-2004 by Latrinsorm]

Galleazzo
12-16-2004, 01:12 AM
No prob. Get this:

She is wearing an ebon-black Dark Elven gown with hellish evil runes picked out in jet and onyx what seem to whirl about in midnight patterns that threaten your VERY SOLE!!!

12-16-2004, 01:14 AM
FUCK! STAY AWAY FROM MY FISH!

- Arkans

theotherjohn
12-16-2004, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by Galleazzo
No prob. Get this:

She is wearing an ebon-black Dark Elven gown with hellish evil runes picked out in jet and onyx what seem to whirl about in midnight patterns that threaten your VERY SOLE!!!

actually that is a Simu alter because of the incorrect spelling

Latrinsorm
12-16-2004, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by Galleazzo
No prob. Get this:

She is wearing an ebon-black Dark Elven gown with hellish evil runes picked out in jet and onyx what seem to whirl about in midnight patterns that threaten your VERY SOLE!!! As a rule, I don't like articles of clothing that are a) longer than the rest of my inventory put together and b) extremely counter-race, but sure! Where do I pick it up?

Galleazzo
12-16-2004, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by theotherjohn
actually that is a Simu alter because of the incorrect spelling Kinda why I put it in!

:grin:

Miss X
12-16-2004, 03:43 AM
I reccomend Artha's Empath guide for fashion advice.

HarmNone
12-16-2004, 07:19 AM
Personally, I was happily impressed with the fact that the gown was simply "dark". I don't like long drawn-out descriptions. When I look at someone, I don't want to read a wall of text. Wouldn't mind seeing a material included, though. Maybe silk, linen or brocade...even jaquard. :shrug:

If you're going for a goth look, I'd say keep to dark colors, perhaps accented with muted silver tones.

BrainSucky
12-16-2004, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by HarmNone
If you're going for a goth look, I'd say keep to dark colors, perhaps accented with muted silver tones.

Day-glo orange and neon green and white are so the new goth. Just mix it with some skin-tight latex or PVC and you'll be a hit. It also helps if your hair consists of 90% fabricated material and would prevent you from passing through an airport security check.

4a6c1
12-16-2004, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by BrainSucky

Originally posted by HarmNone

Day-glo orange and neon green and white are so the new goth. Just mix it with some skin-tight latex or PVC and you'll be a hit. It also helps if your hair consists of 90% fabricated material and would prevent you from passing through an airport security check.

:lol2:

Hes right though, you know? Give her some goggles and glow in the dark eyeballz to pull the look together.

SpunGirl
12-16-2004, 12:47 PM
The rule to remember here is that while simple is good, there is such a thing as TOO MUCH simple. A centerpiece of an outfit, like a gown, can be kind of long, like, "a long dark silk gown with an embroidered hem" as long as the rest of your stuff is simple. Something in the outfit should pop, whether it's the center piece of clothing, a special piece of jewelry, or whatever.

-K

PS Glossy items always make me think of vinyl S&M clothes.