PDA

View Full Version : Working on a profession worksheet - looking for feed back

Yulis
12-17-2016, 10:14 PM
I've cobbled together the Elemental Lore Spreadsheet. It works good. I'm sure it can use some tweaking here and there to make it look better. Anyway, I've decided to put some effort into building a worksheet that'll give you data for any profession and their available spells.

Currently I've only compiled a completed list for the BARD profession

The top area of the sheet:
Step 1 - If other professions were completed, you'd pick your profession from the drop down list.
Step 2 - Then, input any/all data that you can for your Stats/Bonuses and any other skills listed.
Step 3 - Look through the spells to see what you can expect in return for your skills. A few spells will require extra data, you'll see that spell songs 1005, 1008, 1020 and 1030 you can input more info to get results to show up.

If anyone sees any errors for the bard spells or the MnE spell lists that are done, let me know. If anyone knows what I can add for a few spells that have no data (1013, 1017, 1018, 1040, 409, and 420), let me know. I don't know how accurate 1030 is, but it seems like it could be plausible with the results???

Let me know what you people think about it, if I should continue with it or not.
I can move some things around to make it look nicer (if any suggestions are made), but some of it requires work at redirecting equations and it's a real bitch (I've done this twice already as I found I needed to add things or fix issues)

Lastly.
Song 1005
gswiki says, "There are 4 success tiers, which is determined by the [(end result / 40) + 1] (min. 1, max. 4), with undead and demonic creatures also adding 1 (for rounding), but then reducing the result by half."

There are 3 successful results listed of:
Drowsy
Half Sleep
Full Sleep

If there are 4 tiers of success, what is the missing one?
Tier 1 - ???
Tier 2 - Drowsy
Tier 3 - Half Sleep
Tier 4 - Full Sleep

I've tried figuring it out myself with my bard, but I either sleep or half sleep most targets around his training. Anyone know what the missing Tier 1 is?

Attached spreadsheet: 8281