PDA

View Full Version : (2) Kroderine Short Sword TWC Set with Thousand Cut Scripts

blanks
12-10-2016, 12:33 AM
Currently accepting silvers at current market rate. (CMR =$10/mil). Item can be delivered to any city on the main land without charge including FWI. Auction will go once, twice, last call and sold. Updated every 24 hours. Lowball bids will be ignored.

Up for Auction:

a thin-bladed ebon kroderine short sword
https://gswiki.play.net/Kroderine

a murky black kroderine short sword
>look sw
Vivid twists of golden hue cover the murky black surface of the kroderine blade. Each golden thorn is tipped in a splash of brilliant crimson and scarlet tone. A perfectly straight line of angular runes is carved along the length of the blade, their sharp edges limned in the same gold and crimson, standing against the inky darkness of the blade.
There appears to be something written on it.
>read sw
In the Common language, it reads:
Ward Breaker

You analyze your kroderine short sword and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions, but the creator has stated that "There do not seem to be any specific limitations."

The creator has also provided the following information:
A certain amount of Two Weapon Combat ranks are required for all the verbs available on this kroderine short sword.
This kroderine short sword is fully unlocked and works with all the following verbs:
1 to 19 ranks : COVER, PUSH, TAP
20 to 49 ranks : RAISE, DIP, WAVE
50+ ranks : TURN, TWIST, BOW

You can tell that the sword is as light as it can get.

You carefully inspect your kroderine short sword.

After a careful inspection you determine that a murky black kroderine short sword requires skill in edged weapons to use effectively.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of kroderine.

Minimum Bid: 65 Million Silvers

blanks
12-10-2016, 12:40 AM
Updated: With Examples of Thousand Cut Scripts.

You analyze your alloy katana and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions, but the creator has stated that "There do not seem to be any specific limitations."

The creator has also provided the following information:
A certain amount of Two Weapon Combat ranks are required for all the verbs available on this alloy katana.
This alloy katana is fully unlocked and works with all the following verbs:
1 to 19 ranks : COVER, PUSH, TAP
20 to 49 ranks : RAISE, DIP, WAVE
50+ ranks : TURN, TWIST, BOW

You can tell that the katana is as light as it can get.
>tap my kat
A loud clang resonates as you rap your adamantine gladius sharply against your alloy katana.
>push my kat
You thrust your alloy katana forward threateningly while holding your adamantine gladius close to your body.
>cov my kat
You cross your alloy katana and adamantine gladius in your lap and lean forward to inspect the weapons for flaws.
>raise my kat
You raise your alloy katana and adamantine gladius high and twist both weapons in an intricate salute.
>dip my kat
You let both your alloy katana and adamantine gladius dip downward, though you keep your muscles tense and poised to raise the weapons at the slightest threat.
>wave my kat
With a mad look in your eyes, you swing your alloy katana and adamantine gladius wildly about, creating an unpredictable whirlwind of metal.
>turn my kat
You sweep your alloy katana and adamantine gladius up in a pair of mirrored arcs, tracing a circle through the air.
>twist my kat
Stepping to one side, you lift your alloy katana to eye level and arc your left arm to hold your adamantine gladius at a higher parallel.
>bow my kat
Moving both hands in perfect synchrony, you pull your alloy katana close against your chest in a stiff, vertical position and twist your adamantine gladius to rest in a similar stance against your back. After making a graceful bow, you return your weapons to your sides.

Third Person View

Blanks's hands snap to the hilts of a vermilion adamantine alloy katana with a crescent-shaped blade and a murky black adamantine gladius and deftly draws them from the scabbards on a supple black kidskin swordbelt accented with veil-iron bindings!
>
A loud clang resonates as Blanks raps his adamantine gladius sharply against his alloy katana.
>
Blanks thrusts his alloy katana forward threateningly while holding his adamantine gladius close to his body.
>
Blanks crosses his alloy katana and adamantine gladius in his lap and leans forward, meticulously inspecting the weapons for flaws.
>
Blanks raises his alloy katana and adamantine gladius high and twists both weapons in an intricate salute.
>
Blanks lets his alloy katana and adamantine gladius dip downward, though he keeps his muscles tense and poised.
>
With a mad look in his eyes, Blanks swings his alloy katana and adamantine gladius wildly about, creating an unpredictable whirlwind of metal.
>
Blanks sweeps his alloy katana and adamantine gladius up in a pair of mirrored arcs, tracing a circle through the air.
>
Stepping to one side, Blanks lifts his alloy katana to eye level and arcs his left arm to hold his adamantine gladius at a higher parallel.
>
Moving both hands in perfect synchrony, Blanks pulls his alloy katana close against his chest in a stiff, vertical position and twists his adamantine gladius to rest in a similar stance against his back. After making a graceful bow, he returns his weapons to his sides.
>
With a flourish, Blanks sheathes a vermilion adamantine alloy katana with a crescent-shaped blade and a murky black adamantine gladius in opposing scabbards on his black kidskin swordbelt.

blanks
12-11-2016, 04:37 PM
Updated.

blanks
01-09-2017, 07:26 PM
Updated.

This set is still available.

blanks
01-27-2017, 02:51 AM
Still for sale.

blanks
01-29-2017, 03:14 PM