PDA

View Full Version : Company that bought Simu?

macgyver
12-09-2016, 11:33 AM
Anyone figure out the exact company or parent company-conglomo that purchased Simutronics? I have yet to see it. And don't you think this is super important as they now control the company and can do with it what they will?

Wrathbringer
12-09-2016, 11:36 AM
You're retarded.

Gelston
12-09-2016, 11:37 AM
Wikipedia knows, dumbass.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
12-09-2016, 11:43 AM
You should write the CEO and ask him what the future of GS is...

Jörgen Larsson, CEO at Stillfront
Phone: +46 70 321 18 00
E-mail: jorgen@stillfront.com

Mogonis
12-09-2016, 11:43 AM
Learn how to Internet. It's so easy to find the info.

macgyver
12-09-2016, 11:45 AM
I should've googl'd it before I posted; but for future reference for anyone who's curious. This is the official announcement on the purchasing companies end.

http://www.stillfront.com/site/stillfront-and-simutronics-joining-forces/

Key takeaways...

+Simutronics is now effectively owned/controlled by Stillfront although Whatley's still the CEO (so DR/GS won't be affected).

+The bulk of the value coming from the current purchase price is derived from the two MUDs DR/GS. It doesn't say this explicitly but is implied from tone and how it's mentioned as a primary in the wording while the mobile division parts were proceded by "As well as... mobile etc."

+ Future value seems to be centered on the mobile division.

+ Company is based in the Netherlands. Cater to mostly indie games.

+ Simu has 20 employees and banks 2 million USD in revenue a year. Not bad for a couple of MUDs and a phone APP.

+ Specifically mentions us degenerate addicts uses the polite term "extremely loyal".

Wrathbringer
12-09-2016, 11:45 AM
Learn how to Internet. It's so easy to find the info.

He'd rather make another retarded thread.

Gelston
12-09-2016, 11:46 AM
I should've googl'd it before I posted; but for future reference for anyone who's curious. This is the official announcement on the purchasing companies end.

http://www.stillfront.com/site/stillfront-and-simutronics-joining-forces/

Key takeaways...

+Simutronics is now effectively owned/controlled by Stillfront although Whatley's still the CEO (so DR/GS won't be affected).

+The bulk of the value coming from the current purchase price is derived from the two MUDs DR/GS. It doesn't say this explicitly but is implied from tone and how it's mentioned as a primary in the wording while the mobile division parts were proceded by "As well as... mobile etc."

+ Future value seems to be centered on the mobile division.

+ Company is based in the Netherlands. Cater to mostly indie games.

+ Simu has 20 employees and banks 2 million USD in revenue a year. Not bad for a couple of MUDs and a phone APP.

+ Specifically mentions us degenerate addicts uses the polite term "extremely loyal".

All this was covered in another thread already.

macgyver
12-09-2016, 11:49 AM
All this was covered in another thread already.

yeah, I should just google rather then directly search here. Anyhow, now I'm a bit less nervous. Going through Stillfront's finances it doesn't seem too shabby.

Ososis
12-09-2016, 12:14 PM
Just stooooop.

Methais
12-09-2016, 12:20 PM
Anyone figure out the exact company or parent company-conglomo that purchased Simutronics? I have yet to see it. And don't you think this is super important as they now control the company and can do with it what they will?

Stop being such a faggot.

Methais
12-09-2016, 12:35 PM
Thread: Company that bought Simu?
stop using the word faggot.

Shut up faggot. Go be a bundle of sticks somewhere else.

Faggot.