PDA

View Full Version : Siegery Trades!

Kaydrin
11-24-2016, 12:05 PM
Looking to trade my custom siegery miniatures for yours--let me know what you have!

Here are mine:

a shadowy voidwalker miniature: The miniature is painted as deep black as a starless night, its entire slender body detailed with tiny ripples as if a living, moving shadow. Crimson eyes stare out from an angular face, the only other discernible feature being a wide mouth filled with glowing red light and rows of razor-sharp teeth.

a huge abyssal dreadlord miniature: Dark red horns curve up from the malformed head of the abyssal dreadlord miniature, the blood like hue matching the inferno in his fiery red eyes. The dreadlord's form is large and covered in basalt spikes, with reddish-orange veins twisting along his arms and neck. Dark, bone-tipped wings are folded behind the creature's back, with black ooze glistening along the edges.

a shadowy black mein golem miniature: The golem miniature is huge, comprised of segmented blocks of mein, all colored the hue of deep shadows. The giant black form holds a light polish, its frame smooth and seemingly formed of natural means. Two large eyes of ruby light cast a crimson sheen across the golem's metal face.

a ferocious troll commander miniature: Two wide yellow eyes stare out from a large gnarled face while light green veins weave along the skin of the grotesque miniature. A thick trail of jet black hair hangs down from the troll's scalp and his body is misshapen, with tiny plates of metal dispersed amongst the lumpy grey-green skin. The miniature wields two vicious waraxes and the name, "Commander Drangell" has been carved into his foot.

a white-haired elven alchemist miniature: Bedraggled and covered in colorful stains, the alchemist miniature has a wild look to his glassy eyes. Untamed tufts of white hair shoot out from the sides of his scalp while a pair of cracked goggles rests on his balding head. Powder clings to the miniature's dirty frock and elbow length gloves while a potion bag hangs loosely from his belt.

an ashen-robed elementalist miniature: Dark, silky black hair covers the miniature's head and trails down the back of her ashen-hued robes. Embroidered upon the figure's garments are a pattern of archaic elemental runes. The elementalist clutches a small scorched black staff in one hand, while the other hand is surrounded by an icy blue glow.

Most of these have custom messaging, but I haven't logged it all yet.s