PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Christmas shopping

Leafiara
11-23-2016, 06:43 PM
Weapons

Two 4x or better tiger-claws or yierka-spurs (can be one of each!)
A 4x to 6x sanctified war hammer or morning star

Additional perks can be there or not be there for the brawling weapons, either way is good, but I definitely want plain (other than sanctified) for the blunt since it's for a paladin.

Armors

5x chain mail

No particular perks needed! I'll consider 4x or 6x chain mail too if the price is right. Edit: To clarify, by chain mail I'm talking about torso chain!

Other

Armor concealers that only cover torso-only armor (e.g. metal breastplate)
Angel-themed wearables
Gold or silver nail polish (I might turn this down depending on the fingernail description, but please do offer at least!)
Pretty much any harp that looks fancier than store-bought ones
A toy chicken (of any color)

The toy chicken, I'm told, is a very old item... not expecting to find one, but would still appreciate if I do.

I don't even know if armor concealers for torso only exist since I've never seen one. I'm not interested in armor concealers that cover torso and arms, though; I already have multiples of those.

SonoftheNorth
11-23-2016, 06:55 PM
A Gag? Merry Christmas to someone....

Leafiara
12-13-2016, 07:07 PM
Bump! Took the sanctified katana, leather breastplate, sheer stockings, blue nail polish, and flute off the list since I did find nice ones, but still looking for the others. I might have a lead on the chain mail too, but we'll see.

A Gag? Merry Christmas to someone....Will be if I can actually find it! ;)

Leafiara
12-21-2016, 06:07 PM
Added a torso-only armor concealer, if that kind of thing even exists. I kind of think it doesn't, but I don't know for sure!

Viekn
12-21-2016, 06:13 PM
Not sure about torso only, but torso/arms will still work for your purposes, and it's probably going to cost the same.