8 months later: Success!!! :)

Tgo01
08-10-2017, 06:48 PM

Is this THE Tsoran?

Methais
08-10-2017, 06:49 PM
Praise Trump for making this happen!

http://static.politico.com/78/a0/bf6aa25341f7a8060206971945a4/putin-smile-trump.jpg

Tsoran
08-10-2017, 06:56 PM
Is this THE Tsoran?

I shudder to think there could be two of me!

Tgo01
08-10-2017, 06:59 PM
Praise Trump for making this happen!

http://static.politico.com/78/a0/bf6aa25341f7a8060206971945a4/putin-smile-trump.jpg

Thanks, Putin!

I shudder to think there could be two of me!

So when you playing again?

Methais
08-10-2017, 07:02 PM

Holy shit I didn't even realize Tsoran came down from Mt. Olympus.

Hi.

http://i.imgur.com/xFrJtHx.gif

Tsoran
08-10-2017, 07:13 PM
So when you playing again?

Wasn't planning on it, really. The GS bug has been totally purged from my system. No desire whatsoever to play. Hanging out and chatting with old friends (or new friends)? That's appealing. But playing GS as a game doesn't really do it for me at the moment.

I keep myself busy running the PrimeGrid website (we search for REALLY big prime numbers), and when I feel like gaming, the game of choice these days is KSP (Kerbal Space Program). No multi-player gaming, or even online gaming currently.

Taernath
08-10-2017, 07:25 PM
Hail Tsoran! Welcome back!

Tgo01
08-10-2017, 07:31 PM
Wasn't planning on it, really. The GS bug has been totally purged from my system. No desire whatsoever to play. Hanging out and chatting with old friends (or new friends)? That's appealing. But playing GS as a game doesn't really do it for me at the moment.

I keep myself busy running the PrimeGrid website (we search for REALLY big prime numbers), and when I feel like gaming, the game of choice these days is KSP (Kerbal Space Program). No multi-player gaming, or even online gaming currently.

How dare you not play any multiplayer games :O

Methais
08-10-2017, 07:39 PM
How dare you not play any multiplayer games :O

I too have reported Tsoran for this transgression.

hello
08-10-2017, 07:44 PM

Holy Shit...

Welcome sir. I've never actually met you but through your legendary maps.

Tsoran
08-10-2017, 07:45 PM
Well GS is always good for chatting if nothing else. If you'd rather not go in-game at all, a lot of players chat in the Dischord channel if you wanted to catch up with some folks and pop in and out as you please. You can join here: https://discord.gg/qYnKfpD

Cool, thanks.

hello
08-10-2017, 07:48 PM
Cool, thanks.

Or maybe don't. You've expunged a great evil from your body, perhaps you should keep it that way. God knows half these people here would've cured cancer or become a billionaire if it wasn't for this infernal game.

Archigeek
08-10-2017, 10:37 PM
I don't know if you remember, but the player of Pavo Rati made some custom illustrated hard copies of your maps and handed them out at Simucon about 15 years ago. Pretty cool maps, I'll post some photos.

Methais
08-10-2017, 11:05 PM
I still have nightmares of when I went to Tsoran.com one day and instead of Tsoran's site it was now some weird jihad looking shit everywhere. I don't remember if we ever found out what the deal was and now I'm sad because that was a long time ago which means I'm old. :(

hello
08-11-2017, 06:30 AM
I still have nightmares of when I went to Tsoran.com one day and instead of Tsoran's site it was now some weird jihad looking shit everywhere. I don't remember if we ever found out what the deal was and now I'm sad because that was a long time ago which means I'm old. :(

Can't even get that Italic dick up. :(

Methais
08-11-2017, 07:15 AM
Why are you unable to get my dick off your mind?

hello
08-11-2017, 07:22 AM
Why are you unable to get my dick off your mind?

You know why baby, that long olive-skinned salami... delicious..

Methais
08-11-2017, 07:26 AM
You know why baby, that long olive-skinned salami... delicious..

You:
https://i.imgur.com/PKBnlUO.jpg

Askip
08-11-2017, 08:06 AM
Glad to see you are lurking Tsoran!

:D

Tenser
08-11-2017, 09:42 AM
Hello there Tsoran!

Tsoran
08-11-2017, 08:11 PM

I know exactly who did that, but hey, if that's the way he wants to spend his money, that's fine with me. Now some domain squatting company has the name. Again, hey, they spent money to get (and keep) the domain with the idea that sometime someone would buy it from them. I think they've wasted their money, because it certainly isn't going to be me buying it. If I wanted it, I would have kept it.

SHAFT
08-11-2017, 08:44 PM
I know exactly who did that, but hey, if that's the way he wants to spend his money, that's fine with me. Now some domain squatting company has the name. Again, hey, they spent money to get (and keep) the domain with the idea that sometime someone would buy it from them. I think they've wasted their money, because it certainly isn't going to be me buying it. If I wanted it, I would have kept it.

Well played.

Methais
08-11-2017, 09:19 PM

You should pretend you're gonna buy it from them and then be like nah.

Weren't you a GM for a while? Never found out if that rumor was true or not.

Tsoran
08-12-2017, 01:23 AM

Yes I was. It wasn't exactly a secret.

hello
08-12-2017, 09:29 AM

Tsoran sell me Tsoran, I'll seriously offer 1000$ no geared for him. I'll give assurances that I'll play him according to your standards and RP. Just think it'll be wonderful to have such a legend back in the lands.

Ltlprprincess
08-12-2017, 09:45 AM
Tsoran sell me Tsoran, I'll seriously offer 1000$ no geared for him. I'll give assurances that I'll play him according to your standards and RP. Just think it'll be wonderful to have such a legend back in the lands.

http://www.catboxzen.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/grumpy-cat-saying-no-4.jpg

Tsoran
08-12-2017, 10:17 AM

Try to imagine how much you would be hated if you did that.

Even Kim Jong Un would be like, "No. Just no."

Androidpk
08-12-2017, 10:22 AM

Tsoran is Farmer's wife.

Soulance
08-12-2017, 10:40 AM
Hey Tsoran. Thanks for all you did way back when! I still have my binder where I printed up all your maps and put them in order to help travel around the lands. It really made the game better. I tried a few sketches myself of some graph paper, but it was just too difficult.

Hope to see you back someday - I had that feeling too of not missing GS...and now I'm back (unfortunately for everyone else!)

Wrathbringer
08-12-2017, 10:54 AM
Hey Tsoran. Thanks for all you did way back when! I still have my binder where I printed up all your maps and put them in order to help travel around the lands. It really made the game better. I tried a few sketches myself of some graph paper, but it was just too difficult.

Hope to see you back someday - I had that feeling too of not missing GS...and now I'm back (unfortunately for everyone else!)

The struggle was real.

Tsoran
08-12-2017, 12:03 PM

Thanks.

I did create an F2P account last night because I wanted to try out Lich and, of course, Narost. Narost is pretty cool. Major kudos to all those responsible for making it work.

Androidpk
08-12-2017, 12:06 PM
It was ages before I realized Narost was Tsoran backwards :|

Ltlprprincess
08-12-2017, 12:09 PM
Thanks.

I did create an F2P account last night because I wanted to try out Lich and, of course, Narost. Narost is pretty cool. Major kudos to all those responsible for making it work.

Welcome back!

Tgo01
08-12-2017, 12:11 PM

I didn't even realize it until a couple of years ago when someone just flat out said ;narost (Tsoran backwards.) It was like my entire life had been a lie up until that point.

hello
08-12-2017, 12:22 PM
Thanks.

Offer still stands Tsoran. Think what you could do with the money, a new tv for the den perhaps? New cabinets? or perhaps a well deserved vacation.

Besides it's not if I'm going to parade her naked through the Landing screaming "I'mma witch burn me!" No, never.

Roblar
08-12-2017, 12:24 PM
Thanks.

Welcome back!

F2P only though? Someone posted from AG5BPILOT in your name yesterday in the Farewells and Returns folder, which should be only for subbed accounts.

If you haven't yet, there are promo codes for a free month or two of sub.

Archigeek
08-12-2017, 12:39 PM

Doh!

Ltlprprincess
08-12-2017, 12:55 PM
Welcome back!

F2P only though? Someone posted from AG5BPILOT in your name yesterday in the Farewells and Returns folder, which should be only for subbed accounts.

Think those codes are up.

Soulance
08-12-2017, 01:00 PM
Think those codes are up.
I think someone said the same about them being done...but Wyrom mentioned at SimuCon that they could help with that if you wanted to try it out. Not sure who you contact though, maybe Chris in billing?

0zymandius
08-12-2017, 03:16 PM
I think someone said the same about them being done...but Wyrom mentioned at SimuCon that they could help with that if you wanted to try it out. Not sure who you contact though, maybe Chris in billing?

Wyrom definitely mentioned at Simucon that you could email billing and they'd hook you up.

Tsoran
08-12-2017, 06:04 PM
Welcome back!

That's me, and, yeah, I thought F2P couldn't post there either, but it seems F2P can.

(Google AG5B if you want to know where that name comes from.)

I tried the recently ended promo, but it didn't work. It expired at the end of July. Doesn't matter; I'm not really back. F2P is enough so I can chat on the forums. Or log into the game to talk to people. For now, that's enough. I couldn't possibly play my real characters anyway. I had enough trouble figuring out how to speak. Or how to not speak. :)

Tsoran
08-12-2017, 06:10 PM
That makes sense. Simu is so much more customer friendly then in the past, but it makes sense for them. If someone has a free month, they'd likely remember how great the game is again.

Yeah, I wasn't worried about that. Billing has always been awesome to deal with, and I think Chris has been there since forever. I'm far more concerned that the free cleric I rolled up seems to have a spell 7000 (Arcane Blast?) available to him and I have no idea what's up with that. Which of course is indicative of a zillion other changes, so I don't even know what I don't know.

Methais
08-12-2017, 06:12 PM
Yeah, I wasn't worried about that. Billing has always been awesome to deal with, and I think Chris has been there since forever. I'm far more concerned that the free cleric I rolled up seems to have a spell 7000 (Arcane Blast?) available to him and I have no idea what's up with that. Which of course is indicative of a zillion other changes, so I don't even know what I don't know.

1700 is a free 0 mana spell they gave to help out low level pures. Can use it as either a bolt or a warding spell, I think depending on stance and is about as damaging as Minor Shock.

See? Now you're ready to grind to 100!

Viekn
08-12-2017, 06:12 PM

It was a arcane spell introduced for low level pures to use. Instead of just the 3 second spell rt though, you also get 5 sec of hart RT, but it's 0 mana.

hello
08-12-2017, 06:19 PM
It was a arcane spell introduced for low level pures to use. Instead of just the 3 second spell rt though, you also get 5 sec of hart RT, but it's 0 mana.

Just use claidhmore.

Crash187
08-12-2017, 06:35 PM
1700 is a free 0 mana spell they gave to help out low level pures. Can use it as either a bolt or a warding spell, I think depending on stance and is about as damaging as Minor Shock.

See? Now you're ready to grind to 100!

It's a TD with cast or bolt with evoke thing. I used it a bit when my wizard I rolled up was 3-4.

Tsoran
08-12-2017, 06:39 PM
Thanks.

Roblar
08-12-2017, 06:42 PM
(Google AG5B if you want to know where that name comes from.)

And so I did - The Tiger!

Tsoran has been flying high since he left us. Looks awesome.

Tsoran
08-12-2017, 07:15 PM
And so I did - The Tiger!

Tsoran has been flying high since he left us. Looks awesome.

Backwards. I learned to fly around 1990. But, yeah, the Tiger is a great plane. I wish I owned one. :)