PDA

View Full Version : EG'12 and '13 Castaways Cookery Items - For All Your Cooking Needs!

shad0ws0ngs
11-01-2016, 11:08 PM
Selling off a number of items to aid in cooking! While not ACTUALLY able to cook things, the following items are cookware and in some case rather zesty! I'd like to sell it as a set! Each item and what it does will be listed below. These items are from Castaways Cookery from EG'12 and EG'13. Non-zested ones are locked and likely from EG'12. At EG'12 they got EZscripts added by the merchant. At EG'13 there were upgraded versions that had a new script applied to it. I have some from both years. If it's not zested, it's probably EG'12. I have requested that Xerria be able to unlock these, also, so we'll see if that happens. Anyway...

MB: 250k

a squat cast iron oven - locked (no analysis info)

a cast iron stew pot - locked (no analysis info)

a well-seasoned cast iron skillet - once unlocked

You analyze your cast iron skillet and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:

This is an EzScripted item. Some alteration restrictions may apply. It has the following messaging:

flip
1st Person: With a quick flick of the wrist, you deftly flip the contents of your cast iron skillet.
3rd Person: With a quick flick of the wrist, Japhrimel flips the contents of his cast iron skillet.

tilt
1st Person: You slowly tilt your cast iron skillet from side to side, coating the bottom with grease.
3rd Person: Japhrimel slowly tilts his cast iron skillet from side to side, coating the bottom with grease.

If there is a typo in the above messaging, please ASSIST and request a referral to speak to a GameMaster to fix it. DO NOT BUG or BUGITEM the skillet!

You can tell that the skillet is as light as it can get.

a rigid wooden spatula - once unlocked(max of 2)
You analyze your wooden spatula and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

This is an EzScripted item. Some alteration restrictions may apply. It has the following messaging:

flip
1st Person: Spying some nearby food, you quickly scoop it up with a rigid wooden spatula and flip it high into the air, deftly catching it on the wooden spatula behind your back.
3rd Person: Spying some nearby food, Japhrimel quickly scoops it up with a rigid wooden spatula and flips it high into the air, deftly catching it on wooden spatula behind his back.

tap
1st Person: You deliberately tap a rigid wooden spatula against the palm of your hand, someone is going to get it!
3rd Person: Japhrimel deliberately taps his wooden spatula against the palm of his hand, someone is going to get it!

If there is a typo in the above messaging, please ASSIST and request a referral to speak to a GameMaster to fix it. DO NOT BUG or BUGITEM the spatula!

You can tell that the spatula is as light as it can get.

a white-enameled saucepot - twice unlocked!

You analyze your white-enameled saucepot and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

MUST remain a cooking item of a similar type.

Verbs currently unlocked for this item are:

Rub, Clean, Turn and Push.

You get no sense of whether or not the saucepot may be further lightened.

Zests:
>rub my sauce
You rub your hands together, eagerly anticipating eating the food in your white-enameled saucepot.
>clean my sauc
You scrape the remaining food bits from your white-enameled saucepot and wipe it down.
>turn my sauc
Setting aside the lid, you grab a nearby utensil and briskly stir the contents of a white-enameled saucepot then quickly replace the lid.
>push my sauc
You push the white-enameled saucepot back and forth in a rapid movement. Do you really think it will heat faster that way?

I also have a locked griddle and a locked spatula I can throw in the ix also, if there is a desire for extra non-zesty ones.