PDA

View Full Version : Perm disk changer, come get your gnome/tinker/steampunk on

Fyrentennimar
11-01-2016, 01:29 AM
This is my t5 win from the carousel, pretty cool but it doesnt really fit any of my characters.

You tap a cog-carved stone statue, which is in your right hand.

>raise stat
As you raise the stone statue, a whirlwind of copper-hued mist swirls outward from it to encompass the Fyrentennimar disk. The disk transforms!
>[Red Table]
Painted bright red, the booth has a wide plank table covered with a blue and white checkered cloth and is flanked by two narrow benches. A tiny brass lantern fitted with etched glass windows provides ample illumination by which to eat. You also see the cog-covered Fyrentennimar disk.

analyz stat
You analyze your stone statue and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:
The statue may not be altered by the majority of merchants (a select few might have special permission in certain circumstances.

This is a permanent disk transformer, and it will not run out of charges.

You can RAISE the statue. If you have a disk, the statue will transform how it looks.

You get no sense of whether or not the statue may be further lightened.
>

>l fyre disk
The slowly oscillating disk is covered with dozens of copper cogs in a multitude of sizes. The cog-covered Fyrentennimar disk is hovering in mid-air around you.

This will be once, twice, thrice sold.
I will try to update at 8pm pacific which will be the cutoff time.
Come on and give it a good home!

MB: 5 million silvers CB:5 mil to Aylinn sold

Fyrentennimar
11-02-2016, 02:09 PM
bump

Nazagor
11-02-2016, 04:16 PM
Nice find. Someone in the Wanted folder was looking for gnomish inventor stuff.