PDA

View Full Version : Auction: Tier 5 Prize - a varnished cocobolo tea case w/ unlimited tea

SashaFierce
10-30-2016, 11:44 AM
For Auction: a tea case with unlimited tea.

I've posted the information I have about the case below, the tea is unlimited. I'm not sure if the flavor is unique, as I'm not familiar with the tea system. It will come with a stove and a kettle.

a small sturdy brass stove
a heavy cast iron kettle

a varnished cocobolo tea case

>l case
Only one of the cocobolo tea case's compartments are full, and that compartment houses a full compartment of "Tropical Night" tea leaves. An elaborate gold-leaf frame is currently highlighting the compartment housing the "Tropical Night" tea.

>anal case
You analyze your cocobolo tea case and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:

This cocobolo tea case can hold tea leaves for up to nine different flavors of tea. It may be altered with a long or a show as long as it makes sense for a glass-topped container with segmented compartments.

You can DROP in individual pinches of tea leaves or EMPTY jars, packets, or tins into the case. You can then TURN the box to indicate which tea you would like to choose, and PINCH the case to remove a single dose. This case is unlocked. It has special messaging for OPEN, GET, DROP, CLOSE, PONDER, and SMELL.

Try as you might, you cannot get a good sense of whether or not the case's pockets could get any deeper, but you can tell that the case is as light as it can get.

>close case
You unlock the hinges on your cocobolo tea case and gently push down the glass lid to close it.
>open case
You lift the glass lid on your cocobolo tea case, locking the hinges in place to prop the lid open.
>ponder case
As there is only one compartment filled, your decision is easy. "Tropical Night" tea it is!
>smell case
You lean toward your cocobolo tea case and inhale deeply, closing your eyes as you do so. The strong fragrance of "Tropical Night" tea leaves fills your nostrils.

>turn case
You move the gold-leaf frame so that it is surrounding the compartment holding the "Tropical Night" tea leaves.
>pinch case
You reach into the compartment on the cocobolo tea case that is framed in gold leaf and pull out a pinch of "Tropical Night" tea leaves.
Roundtime: 3 sec.
>l case
Only one of the cocobolo tea case's compartments are full, and that compartment houses a full compartment of "Tropical Night" tea leaves. An elaborate gold-leaf frame is currently highlighting the compartment housing the "Tropical Night" tea.

CB: 12m to Archales

The items will be marked sold 24 hours after the last/highest bid is received.

Rovvigen
10-30-2016, 11:45 AM
10m

SashaFierce
10-30-2016, 12:18 PM
[Private]-GSIV:Archales: "I'll bid 12 mil on that tea case but I don't use PC"

chalion
10-30-2016, 01:41 PM
https://gswiki.play.net/Tea_flavors
Its not a unique flavor but it is a very nice case. Nice find!

SashaFierce
10-30-2016, 11:12 PM
This auction will end at 12:18 PM EST tomorrow if there are no other bids. Since I'll be at clinicals, I'll update when I get home!

SashaFierce
10-31-2016, 02:35 PM
SOLD.