PDA

View Full Version : Question about something that happened IG!

Hips
09-09-2003, 12:23 PM
You sense something tickling your mind for a moment.

Does anyone have ANY idea what that was?? I wasn't doing anything at the time (just standing in TC in Mule) and that happened. No one seems to know what it was.

longshot
09-09-2003, 12:25 PM
I don't know.

Sounds kinda hot though.

StrayRogue
09-09-2003, 12:55 PM
Sometimes, when a special event is going on, certain professions are "touched'. I've seen it happen to bards, sorcerer's, and clerics. It could be that, or something else, but it certainly isn't a "Natural" effect from what I can remember.

Hips
09-09-2003, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by StrayRogue
Sometimes, when a special event is going on, certain professions are "touched'. I've seen it happen to bards, sorcerer's, and clerics. It could be that, or something else, but it certainly isn't a "Natural" effect from what I can remember.

Hmmm. I guess that's possible. It only happened that one time and nothing has happened since, but it kinda freaked me out. Thanks for the info though. :)

09-09-2003, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by GS3 Michiko

Originally posted by StrayRogue

Hmmm. I guess that's possible. It only happened that one time and nothing has happened since, but it kinda freaked me out. Thanks for the info though. :)

It means someone is casting the Empath spell "Sensations" in an adjacent room.

Drew2
09-09-2003, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by GS3 Michiko
You sense something tickling your mind for a moment.

Does anyone have ANY idea what that was?? I wasn't doing anything at the time (just standing in TC in Mule) and that happened. No one seems to know what it was.

Bwahahaha! That was Kleyn! She was standing by the bank while you were in TC earlier this morning. I remember her casting it. TICKLE TICKLE!!

Hips
09-09-2003, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Tayre
Bwahahaha! That was Kleyn! She was standing by the bank while you were in TC earlier this morning. I remember her casting it. TICKLE TICKLE!!

You suck, it scared the crap outta me...

Betheny
09-09-2003, 07:49 PM
Actually, I do believe that would be an empath casting 'Cry for Help' on you.

If you're not a cleric or an empath, you can't see the messaging though.

Correct me if I'm wrong.