PDA

View Full Version : Leaving the lands serious inquiries only

Brillat
10-18-2016, 06:56 PM
Looking to sell two accounts; I would prefer to sell each account with all the characters but if you have an interest in one PM me, I work a ton so I will get back to you in the evenings.

Account #1
All female characters: Sorcerer Half Elf 109, Ranger Dark Elf 68, Wizard Human 26, Empath giant 18, one gemmule. All have decent gear and fixskills still available. Sorc has perfect stats. I have two permanent fletching razors: disintegration and disruption. Sighted 7x bow on the Ranger, lots of fletched out arrows staves on the rest of the ladies. Not much of a pack rat so just the gear on the ladies.
Only about 25 million on the lot of em.

Account#2
Female Rogue, Dark Elf 83. Archer. Mastered in all guild skills except Lock Mastery, Voln Master. I don’t have the time to devote to her anymore. She has used her fixskill this year. 2 7x bows a long and a composite and a set of 6x enchanted FULLY unlocked VOLN breastplate I was very lucky and pulled a slot at RTCF.
[I]The black cuirass is currently TIER 4 which contributes 15 Gear Points to the armor, and has the following options available