PDA

View Full Version : Amor concealer, Blessing sheath w/unlimited uses

Singrin316
10-14-2016, 03:19 PM
These two things. Make bids. Real money is better.

An ironwood back scabbard - Holds one large weapon and blesses it, magic metal too. Never runs out of uses.

You tap a pristine ceremonial stole threaded with subdued sunset gold, which is in your left hand. Armor concealer.

You analyze your ceremonial stole and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions, but the creator has stated that "The item type should not change."

The creator has also provided the following information:
The ceremonial stole is designed to hide soft leather, rigid leather, chain mail and plate mail armor which covers torso, arms, legs and head.

This garment should be designed in such a manner to convey that ALL these areas are completely covered.

You carefully analyze your ceremonial stole and sense that there are some alteration restrictions. The stole can have either a long or a show description.

Any outer garment noun may be used for armor concealers as long as they are loose fitting and fully cover the appropriate areas of protection (tunics do not cover legs, so they may not cover leg worn armor, a shawl would not be appropriate at all, etc.).

Armor concealers that cover the head MUST have a hood/cowl in the base (15/15/15) and in any long descriptions.

Armor concealers can be made out of any material that is not see-through.

Racial clothing nouns are approved as follows:
Ruhan ~ This garment is knee-length or shorter and should not have a hood, so it cannot cover armor with leg or head protection. This concealer cannot be pocketed.
Toque ~ This noun is approved for any armor and may have a hood.
Cotehardie ~ This noun may be used but must clearly be an outer garment that falls to the knees (so it cannot cover armor with leg protection) and is not-tight fitting. It should be used as an elven outer garment, not a gown.
Apotl/Apotla ~ These are fine for concealers, but since it is a waist-length cloak, it only covers torso and arms.
Atanika/Ataniki ~ These nouns are approved for concealers but should not have a hood.

You get no sense of whether or not the stole may be further lightened.

Carsyn
10-14-2016, 03:29 PM
More info on the backscabbard? How much it weigh? Rub to activate? Any idea how good of a bless? 1 x level like a pure potion probably? Give us a MB to get going!

kcostell
10-14-2016, 03:32 PM
And is the scabbard X times a day for some small value of X?

Singrin316
10-14-2016, 03:35 PM
Rub to activate, 3x per day. I'm not sure how many swings per rub. Please offer what you think it's worth, I have no idea. I'll post the weight when I get a chance to weigh it.

SashaFierce
10-14-2016, 03:49 PM
If it's like the others, it will probably be 3x50 swings per day

dmac188
10-14-2016, 06:00 PM
$25 on the sheath