PDA

View Full Version : TWC Hurling + Whirling Dervish

evasive1
10-03-2016, 01:06 PM
Anyone happen to know if Dervish can trigger for TWC hurling?

Ososis
10-03-2016, 01:44 PM
Can you do a hurling mstrike?

blanks
10-03-2016, 01:51 PM
Can you do a hurling mstrike?

Dervish can be triggered outside of mstrike.

But no, you can not hurl mstrike.

evasive1
10-03-2016, 02:01 PM
Thanks, will test and report back. Pretty sure it will trigger.

Archigeek
10-03-2016, 02:50 PM
If it's like most other things hurling, it has about a 50/50 chance to trigger, but the resulting attack will be a melee attack. This is the biggest weakness of the CMAN system that we have today, it always assumes a melee attack, which means for anything but melee, it either doesn't work at all or it does a melee attack instead of ranged/thrown. There aren't a lot of exceptions to this, and it applies to bonding as well.

evasive1
10-03-2016, 06:25 PM
If it's like most other things hurling, it has about a 50/50 chance to trigger, but the resulting attack will be a melee attack. This is the biggest weakness of the CMAN system that we have today, it always assumes a melee attack, which means for anything but melee, it either doesn't work at all or it does a melee attack instead of ranged/thrown. There aren't a lot of exceptions to this, and it applies to bonding as well.

Thanks for the info. Turned out not to work at all, but I can't complain. This is the most fun I've had in a while sniping with a handaxe bandolier. THANKS BLANKS.

blanks
10-03-2016, 06:45 PM
Thanks for the info. Turned out not to work at all, but I can't complain. This is the most fun I've had in a while sniping with a handaxe bandolier. THANKS BLANKS.

Maybe you can BUG it ingame to see if it is working as intended?

On a side note, I did say loltwcsniping in my original post! You should pick up a few celerity imbeds and go crazy. (Or buy/roll up an tonis bard alt)

Archigeek
10-04-2016, 12:23 AM
TWC mstriking is great, TWC berserking is great, and TWC hurling is great.

blanks
10-04-2016, 12:40 AM
TWC mstriking is great, TWC berserking is great, and TWC hurling is great.

In other words.... Being a TWC warrior is awesome.

Then everything else.

Kembal
10-04-2016, 10:28 AM
TWC katars! Of course, it's even more fun with an 8x perfect acid-flaring katar. :)