PDA

View Full Version : poor poor Spir

Erol
12-06-2004, 12:15 PM
You concentrate intently, focusing all your energies.
You explode into a fury of strikes and ripostes, moving with a singular purpose and will!
You swing a vultite beheading sword at Spir!
AS: +406 vs DS: +178 with AvD: +44 + d100 roll: +73 = +345
... and hit for 163 points of damage!
Blow to eye impacts the brain.
Spir twitches violently, then dies.

* Spir drops dead at your feet!

Spir seems a bit less imposing.
The silvery luminescence fades from around Spir.
Spir no longer bristles with energy.
The glowing specks of energy surrounding Spir suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.
The brilliant luminescence fades from around Spir.
The bright luminescence fades from around Spir.

Your series of strikes and ripostes leaves you winded and out of position.
Roundtime: 10 sec.
>
* Spir just bit the dust!

Guess he won't mess with my friend anymore

12-06-2004, 12:16 PM
Word up to the bird up.

Nilandia
12-06-2004, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Erol
Er... what? Mind giving a bit more history here?

Nilandia

Erol
12-06-2004, 12:24 PM
He started pestering one of my friends, and had the nerve to kill him 3 times in a row in the course of about 10 minutes...and didn't get pulled, so I actually took a boat from teras to pay him a lil visit, and I think I made it clear that he needed to stop

Ironically enough the second I kill him I get pulled, he kills my friend 3 times and continues to stay in game

Shalla
12-06-2004, 12:25 PM

:waits for flame:

12-06-2004, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Lady Shalla

:waits for flame:

Fucking fuckity fuck, fuck a duck fucker :flames:

[Edited on 12-6-2004 by Stanley Burrell]

Tsa`ah
12-06-2004, 12:30 PM
Eh, you got pulled because you involved yourself in a conflict that wasn't yours.

DeV
12-06-2004, 12:30 PM
Ironically enough the second I kill him I get pulled, he kills my friend 3 times and continues to stay in game What did your friend do to deserve or not deserve the 3 deaths?

Tsa`ah
12-06-2004, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by DarkelfVold
What did your friend do to deserve or not deserve the 3 deaths?

There's always more than one side.

What I'm wondering is if this is our very own Lyc ... mini-spir.

It would explain much.

Erol
12-06-2004, 12:33 PM
He took one of his kills I am pretty sure, when he wakes up I can find out for sure...

yeah I got pulled for that conflict that I wasn't involved in, but its ok to kill someone 3 times in 10 minutes??

Seems very discriminatory if the Gm's work like that

:rolleyes:

12-06-2004, 12:36 PM
3 times in 10 minutes?

holy hard hornballs, there must be some pissed off clerics. Unless your friend decayed.

Erol
12-06-2004, 12:38 PM
the last time he decayed, and it was a close call on the raise when he died the second time

Tsa`ah
12-06-2004, 12:46 PM
If he's afk, what much can a GM do until he gets back and reports, warns, or retaliates?

Erol
12-06-2004, 12:47 PM
It's there job not to be AFK isn't it?

Tsa`ah
12-06-2004, 01:04 PM
Your friend, not the GMs.

He took one of his kills I am pretty sure, when he wakes up I can find out for sure...

Erol
12-06-2004, 01:06 PM
thats not in game, he is literally sleeping now...this happened a lil while ago :popcorn2:

Drew
12-06-2004, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Tsa`ah
What I'm wondering is if this is our very own Lyc ... mini-spir.
Yeah I'm pretty sure it is. Spir is a halfling so, you know, "Mini-Spir".

Alarke
12-06-2004, 03:17 PM
Good... duel? oh wait, no, that was a pretty sad attempt at displaying power that you had no right to.

Chadj
12-06-2004, 03:27 PM

yeah I got pulled for that conflict that I wasn't involved in, but its ok to kill someone 3 times in 10 minutes??

Seems very discriminatory if the Gm's work like that

Read policy.

If your friend did something to deserve it, or in someway retaliated, then the three deaths in 10 minutes could very well have been within policy. I will assume that your friend apparently did not WARN or REPORT for assistance, so it seems he was perfectly alright with it. Either way, the GM's most likely deemed the conflict within policy.

Involving yourself was not.

Nieninque
12-06-2004, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Alarke
Good... duel? oh wait, no, that was a pretty sad attempt at displaying power that you had no right to.

POT

KETTLE

BLACK

12-06-2004, 03:50 PM
Less reporting and more fighting.

- Arkans

Alarke
12-06-2004, 04:01 PM
Neininque you moron, i roleplayed that entire conflict out with you, i did not walk back from illistim, kill you, and walk away. I did not do it to show off my power, and i certainly did not post it here to brag, i didnt even freaking attack you until you killed her in front of me a couple times, so don't even start to call me a hypocrit about that.

That being said, try to distinguish the difference between roleplaying a father and walking into a fight as a friend, killing someone without actually seeing anything happen in game.

Kainen
12-06-2004, 05:37 PM
Conflicts are usually A & B and people should not "C" thier way into them.. hehe ok on the serious side.. regardless of what that guy did to your friend.. you should not have involved yourself.. but since you did.. THEN posted it.. well.. that kinda makes you look foolish.

And as for the less reporting more killing? Fuck that.. if I have no way to defend myself against someone.. and they are going to kill me for no reason (yes it does happen) or they DID kill me for no reason.. ooorr they are going to kill me repeatedly.. then I am reporting them.

Nieninque
12-06-2004, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Alarke
Neininque you moron, i roleplayed that entire conflict out with you, i did not walk back from illistim, kill you, and walk away. I did not do it to show off my power, and i certainly did not post it here to brag, i didnt even freaking attack you until you killed her in front of me a couple times, so don't even start to call me a hypocrit about that.

You are a hypocrite.
There was no RP
You Smited or Baned or whatever it is that clerics do.
I have no problem with what happened...just dont be calling others on what you do yourself.

Xenostrus
12-06-2004, 07:14 PM
Go alarke! Kill her again and then post it.

Nieninque
12-06-2004, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Xenostrus

So you can wank off to someone doing something you cant?

Alarke
12-06-2004, 08:10 PM
You're a moron, there was RP... You were killing my daughter in front of me. Regardless of who she was, no father would watch it. I killed you ONCE in about 4 days of that conflict, so dont say i didnt roleplay. I didn't walk in, kill you, say, FUCKING PWND !!!!!one!! and walk away, so dont act like i did. I don't care if you dont want to recognize it as roleplay, but do not make things up and call me a hypocrit to feel better about yourself.

Xenostrus
12-06-2004, 08:12 PM
How young are you? Your always talking about someone wanking off or doing other obscene and nasty things.

Betheny
12-06-2004, 08:13 PM
Families should be abolished in Gemstone.

Jesus.

YOU KILLED MY BABY I'LL KILL U

Xenostrus
12-06-2004, 08:24 PM
Its not even about that. I know alarke and if someone kills his family members in front of him then he will react. If they are killed when he isnt there then he will give them a warning IF his daughter/whoever wants him to. Other than that, he doesnt kill without reason and knowing snowdrop, she probably was being a little pissed face brat and killed his daughter more than once.

Betheny
12-06-2004, 08:25 PM
Depending on who his daughter is...

For some reason I get the suspicion it's Rarr.

If someone could confirm or deny this I will continue with the story.

Xenostrus
12-06-2004, 08:31 PM
If its rarr then shame on alarke for protecting her. Then again, he gets points for killing Snowdrop.

Nieninque
12-06-2004, 08:33 PM
It was Rarr, Beth.
Alarke, there was no roleplay.
Dionisius, fuck off and die

Edited to clarify, for Alarke's sake:

prep spell + cast spell != roleplay

[Edited on 7-12-04 by Nieninque]

Nieninque
12-06-2004, 08:34 PM
:blah: :blah: ....and knowing snowdrop...

Which you dont...

:jerkit:

Xenostrus
12-06-2004, 08:44 PM
Everyone knows you. You act the same in game as you do here. Not much RP to your character since your being yourself but I must admit, Snowdrops background story is pretty decent. Other than that, snowdrop is a bitch who likes to shoot people for no reason and when you retaliate she takes it upon herself to repeatedly kill you. End of story.

By the way, to confirm the fact that you kill people repeatedly, you have been killing Rarr since FOREVER. I remember you pestering her when I actually used to play dionisius and that was a long time ago. Even though I dont like you I still enjoy the thought of you kicking Rarr's ass but that doesnt exempt the fact that your an annoying little brat bitch.

4a6c1
12-06-2004, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Nieninque

So you can wank off to someone doing something you cant?

:lol2:

Alarke
12-06-2004, 10:54 PM
This is seriously my last attempt at even explaining this, cause it isn't worth my time if you dont believe me, and personally, no skin off my back. Nieninque we had this conflict for MANY days.. and i killed you once. That does not equal prep spell, cast, walk away. You seem to have blocked this out of your memory, are are just too damn stubborn to admit that you are flat out wrong here.

Yes, Maimara, Alarke's daughter WAS Rarr, he's since disowned her. Regardless of whether his daughter was a bitch or not doesn't mean he wouldn't protect them. No, protect != running in and killing anyone that bothers her. I think you all know her well enough to say that if that were the case i'd have attempted to kill 90% of the people here, and that is not the case. I picked my defense with Rarr VERY carefully to roleplay Alarke because i knew it was a mess of a situation. I felt in all honesty that you were as wrong in that situation as she was, and for killing her many times at my feet, and many many warnings, i did stop you. It was more than you claim it to be, and if you want to deny it, i will search through my logs and post the log of it... that should clear plenty up.

Seriously, stop throwing this shit that I dont roleplay Alarke around, and that i attacked anyone that Rarr got upset at... obviously this isnt true, and I'm sick of your pointless outlashes at me.

*edited because it just isn't worth being cruel about ... and cant spell

[Edited on 12-7-2004 by Alarke]

[Edited on 12-7-2004 by Alarke]

Chadj
12-06-2004, 10:59 PM
I've killed Rarr on many occasions, and Alarke was very fair about it. I don't think he ever did anything more than bind Chadj, mostly because he never actually witnessed it, and he also knew that the kills were mostly deserved.

Mini-Spir
12-06-2004, 11:06 PM
Yes, I'm Spir ... Mini-Spir is actually Mini-Plo because I'm going to train like him.

I'm not Lycain, he's banned right? Kranar can confirm that I'm someone completely different if you all need verification. Not that I really want the approval of SnowBitch.

Dreki attacked me weeks ago for something he shouldn't have gotten involved with. So since then I've killed him a total of 6 times. He had to bring in Erickos, Flintstone, Methadun and Erolus to kill Spir because he wasn't able to. He also had all three of those guys kill my second character. So when Erolus killed Spir he was pulled for getting involved in a conflict that he didn't belong in.

Dreki was also pulled when he killed my 2nd character who stayed out of the conflict.

I assume Dreki is Methadun, if you watch how they log on and off, its at the same time. Same as Erickos and Erolus, they log on and off at the same time.

People were pulled because they can't stay out of others conflicts. It should have been Spir and Dreki and Dreki brought in the rest of those listed. Its over now, Erolus killed Spir a week or more ago so I'm not sure why he's posting it now. Not hard to kill someone who's AFK and not expecting it.

... Side C

Keller
12-07-2004, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by Mini-Spir
Yes, I'm Spir ... Mini-Spir is actually Mini-Plo because I'm going to train like him.

I'm not Lycain, he's banned right? Kranar can confirm that I'm someone completely different if you all need verification. Not that I really want the approval of SnowBitch.

Dreki attacked me weeks ago for something he shouldn't have gotten involved with. So since then I've killed him a total of 6 times. He had to bring in Erickos, Flintstone, Methadun and Erolus to kill Spir because he wasn't able to. He also had all three of those guys kill my second character. So when Erolus killed Spir he was pulled for getting involved in a conflict that he didn't belong in.

Dreki was also pulled when he killed my 2nd character who stayed out of the conflict.

I assume Dreki is Methadun, if you watch how they log on and off, its at the same time. Same as Erickos and Erolus, they log on and off at the same time.

People were pulled because they can't stay out of others conflicts. It should have been Spir and Dreki and Dreki brought in the rest of those listed. Its over now, Erolus killed Spir a week or more ago so I'm not sure why he's posting it now. Not hard to kill someone who's AFK and not expecting it.

... Side C

How's the weather in Florida? Did you get a new trailer?

Mini-Spir
12-07-2004, 02:00 AM
I'm in California, If you'd like to see my nice brand new condo you can check it out at www.cahillpark.com

How is your trailer??

Betheny
12-07-2004, 08:33 AM
So it *was* Rarr.

Let me tell you guys a little story.

One day, Rarr decides to start annoying Maimara. which is all fine and dandy, until Rarr thinks it'll be funny to start trying to fling spells. Well, Rarr gets her lilly ass whomped on a few times. Rarr then decides that after Maimara gets arrested for killing her, it's cool to camp outside the courtroom with every spell in the world on to kill her.

After a few deaths, she says to me, I'M TELLING DADDY HE IS GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS.

Luckily, Alarke is a cool guy, and told her to STFU and apologized to me for his daughter being a cunt.

Alarke, your 'daughter' is a sloppy cunt. There is no defending her. She's Rarr.

Nieninque
12-07-2004, 08:46 AM
Everyone knows you. You act the same in game as you do here. Not much RP to your character since your being yourself but I must admit, Snowdrops background story is pretty decent.

So not much roleplay but good roleplay on the background story, which is what by the way...I dont recall interacting with you...so tell me what you think Snowy's background is?

Other than that, snowdrop is a bitch who likes to shoot people for no reason and when you retaliate she takes it upon herself to repeatedly kill you. End of story.

End of fairytale, more like.
Snowdrop has never shot anyone for no reason. Some of the times she has shot people have been for dubious reasons, admittedly (Dirik is one that springs to mind) but never is there no reason. Of course, you not having been involved in them, you wouldnt and couldnt possibly know that, could you. You dont see the lead up, if you have seen anything of them at all, which is dubious, you have seen it a long way down the line. So dont offer opinions which you have not the information to be able to support.

By the way, to confirm the fact that you kill people repeatedly, you have been killing Rarr since FOREVER.

Actually, Herr Fuckwit, I havent killed Rarr in a long time. I killed her 5 times in total, she killed me once or twice. It is so long ago in fact that I killed her that the killings are no longer on my justice records. You keep showing how much of a liar and a fuckwit you are though, dont let me stop you...

I remember you pestering her when I actually used to play dionisius and that was a long time ago. Even though I dont like you I still enjoy the thought of you kicking Rarr's ass but that doesnt exempt the fact that your an annoying little brat bitch.

You remember me pestering her...?
In fact, the only time I recall you being around was when me and Rarr were on the boulder fighting, and you tried to cast boil at me...I think you also tried to ewave me out of hiding too. The fact that you failed meant that you didnt even make it onto my kill on sight list, because it just wasnt worth the arrows.

As far as pestering Rarr goes, it was a fairly consensual conflict between the two of us, with the majority of killing done sneakily (i.e. me sniping her - two of those killings were posted on these very boards in the Rarr Rarr Rarr thread - or her killing me when bound by Alarke or when just raised).

There was no pestering.
Fuck off now and annoy someone else.

Erol
12-07-2004, 11:42 AM
Not hard to kill someone who's AFK and not expecting it.

the irony of that statement regarding you is priceless...and i am only Erolus.

Xenostrus
12-07-2004, 02:07 PM
In response to Nieninque's long ass response to someone who she claims isnt worth her time.

STFU! Thanks

Tsa`ah
12-07-2004, 02:08 PM
There's a topic ... Rarr, Nieninque, and Alarke are not it.

Nieninque
12-07-2004, 05:30 PM
In response to Nieninque's long ass response to someone who she claims isnt worth her time.

STFU! Thanks

I take the points. Thank you and goodnight.

Meth
12-08-2004, 08:57 AM
yea dreki is my wiz i mess around on, whats your point, and your tool didnt stay out of it, he may not of attacked me, but he was always around pointing me, stalking me, checkin out what I was doing, you just did that so i wouldnt kill your ass, thats the only reason I couldnt get you, you'd bring your other to make sure I was laying down or afk, then spir would come around, dont act like your innocent

Mini-Spir
12-08-2004, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Meth
yea dreki is my wiz i mess around on, whats your point, and your tool didnt stay out of it, he may not of attacked me, but he was always around pointing me, stalking me, checkin out what I was doing, you just did that so i wouldnt kill your ass, thats the only reason I couldnt get you, you'd bring your other to make sure I was laying down or afk, then spir would come around, dont act like your innocent

Do us all a favor and go commit another crime so you go back to jail. You're a waste of life.

Xenostrus
12-09-2004, 03:32 AM
That was kinda harsh.

Meth
12-09-2004, 01:34 PM
pretty weak come back, but ok, and im sorry i just cant bring myself to even think about feeling insulted by a 14 year old, just be glads gods stepped in

Mini-Spir
12-09-2004, 08:42 PM
pretty weak come back, but ok, and im sorry i just cant bring myself to even think about feeling insulted by a 14 year old, just be glads gods stepped in

I'm glad they stepped in... One step closer to getting your stupid ass banned. (again)

Meth
12-11-2004, 06:18 PM
thats where your wrong, dreki never been banned...meth on the other hand....:saint:

Mini-Spir
12-11-2004, 06:47 PM
thats where your wrong, dreki never been banned...meth on the other hand....:saint:

Please learn how to complete an entire sentence and try again.

Your =! you're

Meth
12-11-2004, 09:21 PM
oh im sorry, I have better things to do then to make sure my punctuation is right for you, dousche

HarmNone
12-11-2004, 09:54 PM
If you have better things to do, what are you doing here?

Oh, and while you're at it...sentences normally begin with capital letters. Of course, comma (,) != period (.) , so you don't really have any sentences, now do you? Since that seems beyond you, considering all those things you have to do, we won't even get into semi-colons.

You're all but illegible, and come across as barely literate. Is that what you want, or is that what you are?

[Edited on 12-12-2004 by HarmNone]

Chadj
12-11-2004, 10:20 PM
Also, the word 'douche' does not have an 's' in it, you fucking douche.

Meth
12-11-2004, 10:20 PM
you have way too much time on your hands

Chadj
12-11-2004, 10:21 PM
This coming from a guy posting on a message board that he is clearly too good for.

Meth
12-11-2004, 10:22 PM
yep YOU'RE right, now would ya fucking look at that, amazing ISN'T it?

Chadj
12-11-2004, 10:27 PM
Still forgot capitals.

HarmNone
12-11-2004, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Chadj
Still forgot capitals.

Not to mention periods...:D

Meth
12-11-2004, 10:30 PM
lol u guys are too much

HarmNone
12-11-2004, 10:42 PM
Well, Meth, let's put it this way. You're posting on an English language message board. I must assume that you're posting because you'd like to present your point of view to the readership, as you tried to do in this thread. Yet, because your English is so atrocious, your punctutation is completely random, your spelling is infantile, and your syntax is...well...not, your point is completely lost.

Actually, I was trying to be helpful. If you want to be taken seriously, you really need to work on presenting yourself seriously. That's why I asked if you were presenting yourself as barely literate because you wanted to, or because you ARE barely literate. If the latter is the case, there's nothing to be done. If the former is the case, you would benefit your own case by exerting a bit more effort to make yourself understood.

Meth
12-11-2004, 11:37 PM
get a fucking life

Chadj
12-11-2004, 11:38 PM
... Again, this coming from someone who sits and reads/writes on a board that is not good enough for him, is filled with 14 year olds, and people who have no lives.

Meth
12-11-2004, 11:42 PM
no, i hate people who give long drawn out shit to try to sound smart, fuck off, both of ya

Chadj
12-11-2004, 11:44 PM
So you dislike somewhat intelligent people whom know how to remain coherant, keep simple sentence structure, and use proper grammar.

Jeeze, that doesn't make you look retarded.

Edited to clean up unsober spelling errors.

[Edited on 12-12-2004 by Chadj]

Meth
12-11-2004, 11:45 PM
if im the retarded one, how cant u fucking understand 'your' if i dont properly punctuate it for you, stop being dicks, you sound like pussies

Chadj
12-11-2004, 11:46 PM
We understand it. How do you think we corrected you? Retard.

Meth
12-11-2004, 11:47 PM
if u understand it, why be a pussy and go out of your way to fucking cry about it?

HarmNone
12-11-2004, 11:58 PM
Heh. You've proven a point, Methadun. I'm not sure it is the point you wished to prove, but it is certainly proven. :rofl:

Diamondback
12-12-2004, 12:52 AM
oh im sorry, I have better things to do then to make sure my punctuation is right for you, dousche

Perhaps the biggest tragedy is that something that is supposed to be relatively effortless and in fact accomplished automatically is instead to you some huge time and labor intensive chore.

Alarke
12-12-2004, 01:18 AM
If Meth needs to post on these boards in order to pretend to be a badass and feel better about himself, just let him.

HarmNone
12-12-2004, 01:22 AM
I don't mind if he posts here at all, Alarke. We're happy to have any poster who's willing to follow our rules. However, if Methadun was trying to pretend to be a badass, I missed it due to problems with translation. I don't speak cretin.:smug:

Meth
12-12-2004, 01:38 AM
im no badass, nor am i trying to be, just annoys me when i get heat for not punctuating my words properly, this isnt english class, so dont bitch me out because the way im typing, anyway, im finished

Keller
12-12-2004, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by HarmNone
If you have better things to do, what are you doing here?

Oh, and while you're at it...sentences normally begin with capital letters. Of course, comma (,) != period (.) , so you don't really have any sentences, now do you? Since that seems beyond you, considering all those things you have to do, we won't even get into semi-colons.

You're all but illegible, and come across as barely literate. Is that what you want, or is that what you are?

[Edited on 12-12-2004 by HarmNone]

you've gotta damn near have a horse piss in HN's cherrios to illicit this type of response. Kudos to you.

Nieninque
12-12-2004, 05:06 AM
So you dislike isomewhat intelligent people whom know how to remain coherant, keep simple sentence structure, and use proper grammer.

Yeah...Like what Chadj does.

Chadj, you should probably stay away from arguments about spelling, grammar and sentence structure, because your efforts to pass on advice make you look as retarded as the person you are calling on it :)

PlayCor
12-12-2004, 10:05 AM
But don't retards make life more fun?

Erol
12-12-2004, 01:34 PM
So you dislike isomewhat intelligent people whom know how to remain coherant, keep simple sentence structure, and use proper grammer.

Coherent and not Coherant, and whats isomewhat...Considering you hens are knitpicking so much.

Meth
12-12-2004, 01:35 PM

im the stupid one, atleast I know I dont TRY to fix my shit, you TRY to make your shit look nice and it makes you look like a dick

Chadj
12-12-2004, 01:48 PM
Actually, it makes me look like I have a higher intelligence than a 10 year old. I type with proper grammar due to habit. You learn that in about 4th grade. You should try it some time!

Nieninque
12-12-2004, 02:11 PM
Actually, it makes me look like I have a higher intelligence than a 10 year old. I type with proper grammar due to habit. You learn that in about 4th grade. You should try it some time!

But you went back to edit your post and still misspelled "coherent"...after someone pointed it out for you.

My ten year old brother is laughing at you

[Edited on 12-12-04 by Nieninque]

Meth
12-12-2004, 02:14 PM
lol, i know how to use proper grammar, i just dont care when im posting here, and it doesnt make you look intelligent when you TRY to sound smart and your fucking wrong, that makes you look even fucking more of a dick

Chadj
12-12-2004, 02:14 PM
Meh, I missed the post that pointed it out, and what's done is done.

My 13 year old brother is laughing at me :(

Chadj
12-12-2004, 02:15 PM
lol, i know how to use proper grammar, i just dont care when im posting here, and it doesnt make you look intelligent when you TRY to sound smart and your fucking wrong, that makes you look even fucking more of a dick

So, when you try to present yourself in a proper and intelligent manner, it makes you look like a dick? I'll remember that next time I send a resume out.

Meth
12-12-2004, 02:15 PM
So you dislike somewhat intelligent people whom know how to remain coherant, keep simple sentence structure, and use proper grammar.

Edited to clean up unsober spelling errors.

[Edited on 12-12-2004 by Chadj]

should say: Edited to clean up me being a dick and proving it

Meth
12-12-2004, 02:16 PM
you fucking idiot, im talking about when we KNOW your trying to use proper grammar, and use misspell shit

AnticorRifling
12-12-2004, 06:32 PM
You're.

Erol
12-13-2004, 04:53 PM
Yet you didn't point out the the "Use misspell" part of the sentence...seems you're slacking on grammar and spelling yourself. Seeing how you're so busy correcting people, figured you might catch that.
:oops:

anything you could say to me would fade into insignificance

Nilandia
12-13-2004, 07:22 PM
Yet you didn't point out the the "Use misspell" part of the sentence...seems you're slacking on grammar and spelling yourself.
Since we're all having fun picking others' grammar... you have two the's there. ::flees::

Yeah, my grammar's up for critique. I'm always trying to keep it nice.

Nilandia

Erol
12-13-2004, 08:56 PM
Indicates his quote once more.

the the the :moon2:

Mini-Spir
12-13-2004, 09:22 PM

You're an ass? Yes we've figured that out by now.

Nilandia
12-13-2004, 10:07 PM

First time I've been mooned by someone. I must say, the sight is quite disappointing.

Nilandia

Erol
12-14-2004, 11:38 AM
Was all in good fun Nil. *side note* I may be an ass, but it beats being a dick, spir.

pigmen don't fly, they take the bus

4a6c1
12-15-2004, 01:51 AM
Hi.

Nilandia
12-15-2004, 04:36 PM
Wanna borrow my whip, Jihna?

Nilandia

4a6c1
12-15-2004, 05:30 PM
:lol:

Now think about this. Do you *REALLY THINK* I need to borrow one?? :devilsmile:

;)

Nilandia
12-15-2004, 05:45 PM
Fine, fine.

Wanna borrow my zorchar tipped bullwhip?

Nilandia

4a6c1
12-15-2004, 06:23 PM
I am luving the one I got at EG. Scripted and Luukosian evilish.

Nilandia
12-15-2004, 06:55 PM
Oh, that one! I haven't seen the scripts on it yet. Post 'em?

Nilandia

4a6c1
12-16-2004, 03:23 AM
k.

Jihna stretches the length of a bronze-handled black snake hide cat'o'nine'tail between her hands and grins wickedly.
>
Jihna lowers her snake hide cat'o'nine'tail with an easy, graceful gesture that coils the cat'o'nine'tail on the ground around her feet.
>

Push and pull. Only ones i could remember. I'm sure theres more. Hawt isnt it?

On topic: umm....Spir is umm, a four letter word. :grin: