PDA

View Full Version : A quest? Bad guys? Dying? Who knows.

Caiylania
12-06-2004, 03:12 AM
Lyonis and I were talking about this group hunt, and decided to rehash it. Some of you probably have not so nice chars, who wouldn't IC come play party to a big ol group hunt. Or loners.

What if we turned it into some sort of run-quest? Have some people sign up to be the bad guys (together or solo). Come up with a quest idea (that would still include going to some sort of hunting area to work off a little exp for osme) and run from there?

There's always the someone got kidnapped angle. Or for example a few people go hunting and end up getting involved with said bad guys and yet more of us stumble upon it to help.

Anyway, if anyone is interested, shoot out ideas here and when/if we get something rolling, we can plan a date from there.

Here's to hoping!

Lyonis
12-06-2004, 03:15 AM
Perhaps a kid napping that happens in the middle of the group hunt. Would be kind of fun to plan out and maybe create some riddles or something along the lines to lead the group in the right direction.

Sweets
12-06-2004, 09:17 AM
If I can be there I would love to throw one of my characters in the mix. I have to warn you though, my characters are all young...very young.