PDA

View Full Version : Altered dragon Whisper Mask and zested dragon wings

LivderaDeralleur
09-12-2016, 09:30 AM
This will go once, twice, sold. Pickup in Landing or FWI. I'm not entertaining buy-out offers at this time. Silvers only, please! Thanks and happy bidding.

These are selling separately, though feel free to bid on both of them if you're so inclined. I altered these myself and am rather fond of them, though decided to go for a different direction for my EG costume this year. So feel free to bid and indulge your dragonness!

1. a polished ebony dragon mask
uniquely altered Whisper mask, feature-worn, ambient whispery evil messaging only you see (see more about these masks here: https://gswiki.play.net/Whisper_mask)

Note: I also have 2 eyeball-shaped agates from EG digging that I can throw in with this, though I never got around to seeing if those particular gems work with this mask. Currently there are rubies in the sockets, as you can see below.

Show:
Gnarled grooves and curves have been worked into the darkly polished wood of the dragon mask, creating an intricate design of glossy, lifelike scales over the ebony visage. Tiny, curving horns protrude from above each of the eye sockets. A long, ridged snout has been worked in great detail, its large nostrils deep and prominent. Grey, white, and pale silver highlights of metal have been worked into the natural grain of the wood, adding subtle accents to the jet black complexion of the rest of the mask. A polished ebony dragon mask is currently oriented to the left. Each of its eye sockets holds an uncut ruby.

MB: 1M
CB: 1M to Astray, SOLD

2. some angular leathery dragon wings with translucent paper-thin membranes
uniquely altered wings, back-worn, zested, weighs 2 pounds
These were sold at a FWI summer festival a long while back - I believe the one that was at the jungle area you needed to use paddleboats to get to initially.

Zests:
Clench
First-person: You reach back and extend a single wing gracefully outwards, showing off its delicate beauty.
Third-person: XXX reaches back and extends a single wing gracefully outwards, showing off its delicate beauty.

pull
First-person: You tug on a string causing your leathery dragon wings to flutter prettily. You feel your body lifting into the air, but a glance at the ground reveals that you are simply standing on your tippy-toes and indulging in a bit of wishful thinking.
Third-person: XXX's wings flutter ever so slightly and you see her start to lift into the air! Just then you notice that XXX is standing on her tippy-toes and the illusion is shattered.

Tap
First-person: You give your leathery dragon wings a careless tap and they become frightfully tangled! You sort them out quickly, hoping no one has noticed.
Third-person: XXX gives her leathery dragon wings a careless tap, turning them into a tangled mess. With affected casualness she gets them straightened out again.

Not sure if there may be others - the above 3 were all I can find and there is no ANALYZE due to the age of the item.

MB: 1M
CB: 1.5M to neimanz1, SOLD!

LivderaDeralleur
09-12-2016, 11:05 AM
Bump!

LivderaDeralleur
09-12-2016, 01:54 PM
Bump!

Astray
09-12-2016, 01:57 PM
MB on both, friend.

LivderaDeralleur
09-12-2016, 02:05 PM
Updated!

neimanz1
09-12-2016, 02:06 PM
1.5 on wings

LivderaDeralleur
09-12-2016, 02:29 PM
Updated!

LivderaDeralleur
09-12-2016, 05:21 PM
Bump!

LivderaDeralleur
09-12-2016, 09:07 PM
1M on the mask and 1.5M on the wings - going once on both.

LivderaDeralleur
09-13-2016, 08:22 AM
Morning bump!

LivderaDeralleur
09-13-2016, 02:03 PM
Both going twice - will be marked sold tomorrow morning if no more bids.

LivderaDeralleur
09-13-2016, 04:54 PM
Bump!

LivderaDeralleur
09-13-2016, 10:33 PM
Last bump of the night - if no further bids, these both will be sold tomorrow morning!

LivderaDeralleur
09-14-2016, 09:48 AM
Both sold!