PDA

View Full Version : I am the EVIL!

09-08-2003, 09:22 PM
Check out my post number!

(This may not apply in the future, but I'm tempted to stop posting and get a new name so I keep this post number forever.)

Snapp
09-08-2003, 09:24 PM
How about just stop posting?

StrayRogue
09-08-2003, 09:24 PM
No no, evil is getting a puppy, putting it in a burlap sack, then smacking it with cricket bats. Stop when you hear the crunch!

HarmNone
09-08-2003, 09:27 PM
No, Stray. What you describe is cruelty. True evil is that which you do not see coming. It does not announce itself with a ring of the doorbell. :)

HarmNone

StrayRogue
09-08-2003, 09:29 PM
So, what you're saying is my sinister black cloak enruned with sigils of evil and death, makes me none-evil?

HarmNone
09-08-2003, 09:32 PM
Heh. It probably just makes you an eyesore. ;)

HarmNone

StrayRogue
09-08-2003, 09:35 PM
Bah, damn fashion...

DCSL
09-08-2003, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by HarmNone
No, Stray. What you describe is cruelty. True evil is that which you do not see coming. It does not announce itself with a ring of the doorbell. :)

HarmNone

That's something that more so-called evil people need to realize. Wearing your evil alignment on your sleeve is stupidity, not evil.

Dextra

HarmNone
09-08-2003, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by DCSL
That's something that more so-called evil people need to realize. Wearing your evil alignment on your sleeve is stupidity, not evil.

Dextra

Still another thing that finally sealed my decision to leave GemStone. The level of roleplay, even by those who actually *believe* they are roleplaying, was (and probably still is) abysmal. There were a few really good roleplayers, but they became fewer and farther between.

HarmNone

09-08-2003, 10:04 PM
Bah, well there goes my cool post count.

I tried to get a new name but my password never arrived. I think the thingie is broken. So I'm back under this name... I really wish I could just change it from Kage to Klaive and keep my post count and user level... hmmm, maybe for a donation?

HarmNone
09-08-2003, 10:15 PM
Ahem. A "donation" is given with no strings attached. Otherwise, you will have to call it a payment. :D

HarmNone

Betheny
09-08-2003, 10:45 PM
Me > Klaive.

09-08-2003, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Maimara
Me > Klaive.

You < Sean

Halfsilver
09-08-2003, 11:24 PM
so...if Maim>Klaive and Maim<Sean...

then

Klaive<<<<Sean

right?

-grays:?:

edited: cool sig of Sephiroth, Klaive.

[Edited on 9-9-2003 by Halfsilver]

09-08-2003, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Halfsilver
so...if Maim>Klaive and Maim<Sean...

then

Klaive<<<<Sean

right?

-grays:?:

edited: cool sig of Sephiroth, Klaive.

[Edited on 9-9-2003 by Halfsilver]

No, she typo'd.

She meant to say...

Klaive > Maimara < Sean

StrayRogue
09-09-2003, 02:24 AM

Originally posted by DCSL

Dextra

Still another thing that finally sealed my decision to leave GemStone. The level of roleplay, even by those who actually *believe* they are roleplaying, was (and probably still is) abysmal. There were a few really good roleplayers, but they became fewer and farther between.

HarmNone

Definately, in regards to fashion. I mean because an Assassin would really advertise the fact her was an assassin, wouldn't he? Gimps. However, stuff like this isn't exactly new *glances at Blades' inventory*

theotherjohn
09-09-2003, 06:48 AM
[quote][i]
Still another thing that finally sealed my decision to leave GemStone. HarmNone

You have not left Gemstone. You are posting here, a place for players of Gemstone,. If you have truly left than why continue here?