PDA

View Full Version : a moon-filled gornar pendant - Minotaur rune

Pereus
09-05-2016, 07:22 PM
a moon-filled gornar pendant

>look at my pend

Long strands of silver and gornar have been twisted together in a double rope pattern to create a sturdy, but elegant, neckchain. Four unembellished rings situated side-by-side dangle from the centermost point of the metal strands. All four rings contain a small glowing sphere that appears to spin slowly. A bloodrune rests atop the four moons, secured by a luminescent, crimson-hued thread.

>pull pend

You pull gently on the four encased moons dangling from your gornar pendant. A strand of luminescent, crimson-hued fiber resists your tug, but eventually snaps and breaks, releasing a round aquamarine bloodrune into your left hand.

>read bloodrune

In the Common language, it reads:
~OO~

>look at Pereus
Through a golden-brown haze, Pereus' features appear transformed into those of a minotaur. Two thick horns protrude from the top of his head and taper to extreme points. His menacing golden eyes appear to flash intermittently but exude a great sense of intelligence. A thick gold ring dangles from his nose, and a slightly muffled snort-grunt is occasionally heard coming from his direction.

** Item has been pulled **

Pereus
09-06-2016, 11:04 AM
A few people have asked about trades. There are a few things I am looking for, but they are rather specific.

- eahnor moonshard pendant
- 3 slot fusion lance (preferably the one I had previously that is HCW)

I'm also open to other trades, but mind you, I don't really carry a lot of gear and am not a "merchant", so items that I can't use I tend not to keep.

shad0ws0ngs
09-11-2016, 06:39 AM
A few people have asked about trades. There are a few things I am looking for, but they are rather specific.

- eahnor moonshard pendant
- 3 slot fusion lance (preferably the one I had previously that is HCW)

I'm also open to other trades, but mind you, I don't really carry a lot of gear and am not a "merchant", so items that I can't use I tend not to keep.

Feel free, someone, to buy my eahnor moonshard pendant and then trade it to him for this one! http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?102738-Eahnor-Moonshard-Pendant-Ooh-ahhh-eahnor

Pereus
09-12-2016, 12:02 PM
Lowered the minimum and put it at a flat price. Come and get!

Pereus
09-22-2016, 01:17 AM
Bump

Maerit
09-22-2016, 10:13 AM
As an FYI - Wyrom did seem to indicate that there would be a way to change the color of the "haze" from these pendants come DR 2017.

http://forums.play.net/forums/GemStone%20IV/Events,%20Quests,%20and%20SimuCoins/Duskruin%20Arena/thread/1791876?get_newest=true

Wrathbringer
09-22-2016, 10:19 AM
As an FYI - Wyrom did seem to indicate that there would be a way to change the color of the "haze" from these pendants come DR 2017.

http://forums.play.net/forums/GemStone%20IV/Events,%20Quests,%20and%20SimuCoins/Duskruin%20Arena/thread/1791876?get_newest=true

He also indicated the same thing awhile back about the duskruin we just had, so I wouldn't hold my breath.

Pereus
10-04-2016, 10:06 PM
Drastic price cut as I need silvers for something else. 70m to 50m.

Helsfeld
10-05-2016, 12:26 AM
I would like to bid 33 million on this item

Ltlprprincess
10-05-2016, 12:42 AM
I would like to bid 33 million on this item

That's not 50 mil.

Pereus
10-07-2016, 12:26 AM
This is on sale till Sunday night, then it is going to the locker for safe keeping (Next DR).

Crime
10-07-2016, 08:30 AM
Bad timing on trying to sell.

Everyone is holding silvers for upcoming auctions etc.

Imo put it away now and get more later, unless you too are trying to horde silvers :)

I think it's the only minotaur, yes?

Gizmo
10-07-2016, 08:34 AM
Bad timing on trying to sell.

Everyone is holding silvers for upcoming auctions etc.

Imo put it away now and get more later, unless you too are trying to horde silvers :)

I think it's the only minotaur, yes?

And yet oddly enough, I find it hard to buy anything right now, since nothing worthwhile is selling much

time4fun
10-07-2016, 08:47 AM
And yet oddly enough, I find it hard to buy anything right now, since nothing worthwhile is selling much

Feedback loop. Folks aren't paying as much, and so people don't want to sell. There will be a small glut of things for sale for a short time after EG

Pereus
10-07-2016, 11:32 AM
It is a strange market right now that's for sure. Hard to sell, hard to buy silvers.