PDA

View Full Version : Me! Tear away.

radamanthys
12-02-2004, 11:16 AM
You see Lord Radamanthys Tuxus the Dissembler.
He appears to be a Faendryl Dark Elf.
He appears to be young and robust and taller than average. He has silver-flecked silver eyes and olive skin. He has shoulder length, wavy silver hair with a black streak running through it. He has a bony face, a classical nose and high cheekbones.
He has a chain of intricate runes tattoo on his wrist, a Sorcerer Guild tattoo on his finger, a stark necromancer tattoo on his arm, a sparkling obsidian stud in the upper ridge of his left ear, and a skull-motif onyx and ivory pipe clenched between his teeth.
He has minor cuts and bruises on his back.
He is holding a twilight grey vaalorn-inlaid runestaff with a leather wrap braided about its shaft in his right hand.
He is wearing some twilight grey spidersilk boots, some mage's battle leather, some scorched spidersilk pants, a veniom threaded harness, a tightly woven silver mesh gem pouch, a veniom-laced spidersilk cloak, a bleached kobold skull, a silver edged black silk vest, a mithril Twilight Hall pin, a gold-traced white crystal pendant, a twilight grey bandana, a black leather belt, and a pair of mist-blue casting gloves.

What should I go for?

I'll appreciate (de)constructive criticism as well as any ideas on alters that i could manage to pull off that would help the ol' image out some. I think you can tell what i'm goin fer. I roleplay a not so macabre necromancer. More a necromancer in study than sickness. Study alot. I'm the guy with the book in TSE all the time.

Any of y'all in the fray can feel free to tear away, like you guys are so damned good at :smilegrin: :smilegrin: :smilegrin:

StrayRogue
12-02-2004, 11:18 AM
Put it in order and get rid of the second two tattoos. Pick a few colours and stick with them.

radamanthys
12-02-2004, 11:30 AM
Twilight grey is my main color- it's a good one, i think.

The gloves are getting dyed today.

StrayRogue
12-02-2004, 11:31 AM
I must reinforce my idea to destroy those tat's, with the exception of the first one. They scream "I AM A DE SORC. I R STEREOTYPE"

radamanthys
12-02-2004, 11:38 AM
What do I use to get rid of them? The guild one is small and on my finger, barely noticeable when I have my gloves on, though i believe casting gloves dun have much in the way of fingers...

The start necromancer is kinda lame, i decided i didnt like it, but I thought they were permanant...

StrayRogue
12-02-2004, 11:43 AM
Hold a knife in your hand and type remove <name> tattoo. Make sure you tap which tattoo you want first, as you'll remove the decent one if you're not careful.

Jorddyn
12-02-2004, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by StrayRogue
Hold a knife in your hand and type remove <name> tattoo. Make sure you tap which tattoo you want first, as you'll remove the decent one if you're not careful.

Also make sure you have herbs or an empath around as you will start bleeding profusely. As an additional oddity, when I removed my finger tattoo, my chest started bleeding. Let us know if the same happens to you :D

Jorddyn

radamanthys
12-02-2004, 11:47 AM
Haha, I figured it out. Got a 2 per on my arm with the stark tattoo...

Back
12-02-2004, 11:50 AM
When you titled this thread "tear away", you were serious.

radamanthys
12-02-2004, 11:58 AM
Haha, VERY true. Ripped a good part of my arm off with that one.

DeV
12-02-2004, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Jorddyn

Originally posted by StrayRogue

Also make sure you have herbs or an empath around as you will start bleeding profusely. As an additional oddity, when I removed my finger tattoo, my chest started bleeding. Let us know if the same happens to you :D

Jorddyn Hahaha.. so true. I removed a tattoo on my neck and on top of a 40 second rt stun I had a bleeder like I'd just been imploded.

Twilight grey is a nice color for a Sorc. Better than your basic black.

radamanthys
12-02-2004, 12:03 PM
And it imparts some sort of feeling- like a color should. It's that feeling just as the sun sets. Kinda romantic, but also heralds the bewitching hour. I like the connotations of it. A blueish gray, but still pretty dark.

Hence, Thanks :-)

Mistomeer
12-02-2004, 12:11 PM
You should go for the look my wizard has:
He is wearing a backpack, a grey leather vaalorn-laced vest, a crystal amulet, a cloak, some pants, and some boots.

radamanthys
12-02-2004, 02:12 PM
I'll have to take a look sometime, you hang around the landing much?