PDA

View Full Version : Lazy quick sorcery script.

radamanthys
12-02-2004, 10:57 AM
#Kills stuff.
#.k /r is set to a macro as the / button over the number pad.
# .l, my loot script (also ends the loop below)
# is the * button.
put target random
start:
put prep 702
put channel target
pause 3
goto start

Am I lazy, or inspired? I can't tell.

I probably could use this with 705, too. Mana sucks, though.

Drew2
12-02-2004, 11:12 AM
Oh lol nevermind.

Also, you're pausing for 6 seconds in that script because when the wizard (I don't know about SF) incurs roundtime, it doesn't move to the next line of the script until the RT is gone.

So it pauses for 3 seconds after the roundtime.

[Edited on 12-2-2004 by Tayre]

radamanthys
12-02-2004, 11:27 AM
naw, the three seconds just makes sure i dun try and cast during my roundtime. It's only 3 seconds- it works really well. My entire hunt is mostly with one hand. ;-)

I use SF, by the way.

Nieninque
12-02-2004, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Tayre
Oh lol nevermind.

Also, you're pausing for 6 seconds in that script because when the wizard (I don't know about SF) incurs roundtime, it doesn't move to the next line of the script until the RT is gone.

So it pauses for 3 seconds after the roundtime.

[Edited on 12-2-2004 by Tayre]

Thats not true Drew (heh...such poetry)
It's cast roundtime rather than hard roundtime, and as he says, it makes sure there is no ...wait message when he tries to cast again.

My 608 script does the same thing.

Edited to add, also if it is hard RT, it is good to add pause .5 after the action, so that the script will do the very next action when the RT finishes up.

[Edited on 2-12-04 by Nieninque]

radamanthys
12-02-2004, 11:57 AM
I do get hard roundtime, with channeling, but the script wait and the rt wait go at the same time, so it's fast. Plus it works for everything.

Insodus
12-02-2004, 06:29 PM
I agree with everyone else. I script almost everything I do. SF is waiting for the channel RT and then waiting the pause 3. it may seem fast, but it could be faster. what I would do is put a wait after the prep, then ditch the 3 in the pause, just leave it as "pause"

radamanthys
12-02-2004, 07:25 PM
I use it alot- it's 3 seconds flat.