PDA

View Full Version : This qualifies as a wtf moment

4a6c1
12-01-2004, 11:08 PM
A halfling mother walks by with her son in tow by the sleeve of his shirt. "Did yoo SEE all tha chawcowat mama! Sow much! Why cant we go back and get sum!" the boy whines. She tries patiently to explain to her son, "That chocolate is not for you dear, it was being taken into Silverwood Manor... there is some sort of gathering going on... I think I heard there was an empath meet and greet or some-" but is interupted by a high pitched wail mid-sentence. "Alright, alright... we'll go get you a nice chocolate tart".

:rofl:

THEY ARE MEAN

Alarke
12-01-2004, 11:14 PM
Damn, i wish i got a chocolate tart.

Sean of the Thread
12-01-2004, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by JihnasSpirit
A halfling mother walks by with her son in tow by the sleeve of his shirt. "Did yoo SEE all tha chawcowat mama! Sow much! Why cant we go back and get sum!" the boy whines. She tries patiently to explain to her son, "That chocolate is not for you dear, it was being taken into Silverwood Manor... there is some sort of gathering going on... I think I heard there was an empath meet and greet or some-" but is interupted by a high pitched wail mid-sentence. "Alright, alright... we'll go get you a nice chocolate tart".

:rofl:

THEY ARE MEAN

That kid was talking like a bunch of the new landing fodder on the dais as of late., coincidence? mmm.