PDA

View Full Version : a delicate silver diadem bisected by a single (glowing) golden glimaerstone eye

shad0ws0ngs
08-20-2016, 10:52 PM
Altered Truthie Jewelry Item: https://gswiki.play.net/Truthie_jewelry

a delicate silver diadem bisected by a single brilliantly glowing golden glimaerstone eye

The (brilliantly glowing) bit changes depending on ambient light in the area and can also be charged with the light spell, like so:

>prep 205
You trace a sign while petitioning the spirits to bestow their aid with the Light spell...
Your spell is ready.
>cast my diad
You gesture at a delicate silver diadem bisected by a single radiant golden glimaerstone eye.
Brilliant light pours from your hand into the glimaerstone. The glimaerstone seems to absorb the light well.
You notice that the light within your silver diadem has increased to a brilliant glow.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.

Analysis:
You analyze your silver diadem and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:
This item may be altered by a talented merchant, but it must retain a glimaerstone and it must remain some kind of "longish" description - nothing "showy"! The glimaerstones must remain naturally found glimaerstone colors (clear, green, smoky peach, cerulean, golden, lilac, or ultramarine) - exact colors, not variations.

You get no sense of whether or not the diadem may be further lightened.

MB: 250k CB: 250k to Versin Sold

shad0ws0ngs
08-21-2016, 12:07 AM
as requested: it's head worn

You carefully inspect your silver diadem.

You determine that you could wear the diadem on your head. The diadem appears to serve some purpose.

You remember that you registered this item a few weeks ago.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of mithglin.

Zho
08-21-2016, 12:58 PM
Does this counter rooms that are darkened? Removing the DS buff and the like or it just for show?

shad0ws0ngs
08-21-2016, 01:09 PM
it doesn't counter the room darkening, it reflects the ambient light in the room. I originally got one, back in the day, for my rogue thinking I'd use it to help tell how light/dark an area is. If you're in a bright area, it brightens, if you're in a dark area it darkens. If you're in no light it is lightless. It's mostly for show.

Versin
08-21-2016, 04:19 PM
MB please

shad0ws0ngs
08-21-2016, 05:30 PM
updated

shad0ws0ngs
08-22-2016, 01:04 PM
once

shad0ws0ngs
08-23-2016, 05:47 PM
twice