PDA

View Full Version : Elanthian Alterations

The Cat In The Hat
11-30-2004, 11:28 PM
ok,.. Got the website back up! I have my own domain now so it should be fairly reliable.

Lotta alter guidelines, basically everything I could think of to add.

There's over 500 merchants listed, for anyone that wants to fill their merchant list out.

There's also random alteration generators, mostly for long description items, but I'm working on doing SHOWS, I have one for gowns already, they take quite a long time, and a lot of creativity to fill out though. If anyone wants to help write alters for it FEEL FREE! I'll :heart: you for it, and of course give credit.

I also have a buncha stuff for sale on there, still working on that part though.

If anyone thinks there's something I should add, please let me know. It's a fun project!

Elanthianalterations.com

Hips
11-30-2004, 11:35 PM
*bookmarks it*

Yayy!

Caiylania
12-01-2004, 07:41 AM
Very nice :)

Kainen
12-01-2004, 08:00 AM
Very nice.. if I ever decide to get an alteration I know where to look for ideas :)

Mistomeer
12-01-2004, 08:02 AM
Kickass.

Amaron
12-01-2004, 08:59 AM
OMG

:heart:this site!:heart:

J

The Cat In The Hat
12-01-2004, 09:04 AM
Wow! Thanks!

If anyone has any ideas for additions and such, please let me know. I'm really having fun with it. I've found a few bugs I need to work out Like the corset gen thinks it's a shield gen, but ill fix it after I wake up.

Caiylania
12-01-2004, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by The Cat In The Hat
Wow! Thanks!

If anyone has any ideas for additions and such, please let me know. I'm really having fun with it. I've found a few bugs I need to work out Like the corset gen thinks it's a shield gen, but ill fix it after I wake up.

You too can wear this stunning piece:

a tightly laced black velvet shield with dark violet ribbons running down the back.

Amaron
12-01-2004, 09:26 AM
hahaha thats cute.

J

The Cat In The Hat
12-01-2004, 09:27 AM
heehee, I just fixed that!

Amaron
12-01-2004, 09:34 AM
WOW

This was my first alteration ever. I made a skirt and boots to match and sold them to a friend two years ago and you saw it. I feel special.

Fithra made it. he came to Solhaven in 2000 I think and hide on the pier by the beach... where the nymphs are. We had to find him.

a slender blue spidersilk skirt
Crafted of sapphire blue spidersilk and fashioned to hug the wearer snugly, the skirt sports a sheer, silvery spidersilk over-skirt dusted with tiny diamond chips. A row of tiny sapphire blue eighth note shaped buttons, clasp the skirt down the side. The smooth, even hem is embroidered with tiny silver eighth notes.

smile

J

Added the story behind it and merchant.

[Edited on 12-1-2004 by Amaron]

The Cat In The Hat
12-01-2004, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by Amaron
WOW

This was my first alteration ever. I made a skirt and boots to match and sold them to a friend two years ago and you saw it. Dang I feel special

a slender blue spidersilk skirt
Crafted of sapphire blue spidersilk and fashioned to hug the wearer snugly, the skirt sports a sheer, silvery spidersilk over-skirt dusted with tiny diamond chips. A row of tiny sapphire blue eighth note shaped buttons, clasp the skirt down the side. The smooth, even hem is embroidered with tiny silver eighth notes.

smile

J

:heart: Whats the character name and the alterer (if you remember) And I'll change it to list them!

Amaron
12-01-2004, 09:41 AM
The merchant was Firtha ( sp) and Landrai owned it but I sold it to ummm darkwizard I think or Talantris...
It had a matching bodice and boots I made at the air ship in 2002.

I think it was Darkwizard. Tal bought my rogue's first outfit and gave it to a friend. I have been trying to find it and buy that back. ( was a black and silver set with Wolf buttons with emerald eyes and the bodice had a dainty silver bowin the back.)

J

The Cat In The Hat
12-01-2004, 09:49 AM
Done! Thank you :heart:

SpunGirl
12-01-2004, 10:32 AM
Great site, Cat. Thanks for sharing!

-K

Amaron
12-02-2004, 09:01 AM
ok Cat...

I was messing with your site and just got this one....

***a lilac satin bodice thats so tiny your boobs nearly fall out with every step (heehee) ***

You can bet someone will try and make it.

Too cute! Thanks for the laugh.

J

Amaron
12-02-2004, 09:04 AM
ok I have to post again!!

I about spit coffee all over my desk here at work!

**some olive leather stamped with runes of death and destruction that nearly make you pee your pants (heehee) **

LOLz Cat

J

Hips
12-02-2004, 09:04 AM
The shield one about runes of destruction and whatnot made me laugh, too. Glad you put it stuff like that, it breaks up the monotony of clickclickclickclicking to try and find a bunch of elements to combine that I like. :D

Amaron
12-02-2004, 09:05 AM
You have it in for me this morning... don't you?

** tempered buckler illuminated by intricate runes of mass death and destruction that are so blindingly bright they make you want to claw your eyes out (kidding!) ***

J

The kids taking a test are wondering why I am laughing and smiling.

There is it you were too fast posting!

grin

[Edited on 12-2-2004 by Amaron]

The Cat In The Hat
12-02-2004, 09:10 AM
Yeah, was just having fun with it! I still have to fill them out, but that requires designing 100,000,000,000 alterations and I can't be that creative all at once LOL I'm getting there though.

And, if anyone wants to write some alters for me PLEASE do! I might have to change them up a bit to fit the right form for the gen (So it isnt repetitive) but I'll definatley give the authors credit for helping.

Amaron
12-02-2004, 09:31 AM
I will send you some tonight or later if I get a free period here.

J

The Cat In The Hat
12-02-2004, 10:39 AM
Yay!

Thank you :smilegrin:

[Edited on 12-2-2004 by The Cat In The Hat]

Terminator X
11-08-2005, 12:37 PM
The Cat in The Hat, I don't exactly understand what is going on with the website, but I don't think it's following its intended purpose, er..? (I am just getting the GoDaddy.com standard search engine page.)

The Cat In The Hat
11-08-2005, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Terminator X
The Cat in The Hat, I don't exactly understand what is going on with the website, but I don't think it's following its intended purpose, er..? (I am just getting the GoDaddy.com standard search engine page.)

I moved, and had to change the card it was under so it will be down until I get the time to fix it. Lots going on these days so I dont think it will be anytime this month... I could though. Dunno