PDA

View Full Version : Did I read this right?

Andrath
11-30-2004, 11:13 PM
The new update about MOC is bullshit because us rogue's who solo ambush and take on 4 or 5 targets at once get penalized because theres more than 1 of them now...is that what I got? If so what's with them trying to nurf the ambush rogue..it wont even be fun if I can't dance around em and ambush neck.

-->Fuck stance dancing, I stay offensive.<--

Fallen
11-30-2004, 11:57 PM
My guess is the change is to slow hunters down. At later levels, people are going to get shredded.

No one came out on top on this one. Most warriors broke even, some rogues will be ok, the rest took a loss.

Nakiro
12-01-2004, 12:03 AM
:ohshit:

Hunting is going to be more than hide/rambush <target> neck/r.

Fallen
12-01-2004, 01:30 AM
Good luck behind the barrier, Nakiro.

Syberus
12-01-2004, 01:33 AM
:(

Andrath
12-01-2004, 01:38 AM
Yea...sucks now...I'll be ok but not after 40...I'm so used to hide/ambush neck...but as long as you have skills to work all the critters at one time...go down the line stunning them until they start to drop off one by one..thats the only way to work it out with this new update...other than that, most are stuck..

Fallen
12-01-2004, 01:48 AM
Its a mana trap for pures. You will spend a ton keeping them from swinging at you. Hope your not in Voln.

Some easy fixes?

Kill a monster, negate his MOC swing.

Lower the reset time from 10 to 7 seconds.

Do not allow a Defensive pushdown below someones Offensive DS. (Leave EBP defense alone).

Alarke
12-01-2004, 02:55 AM
Makes 312 look even more useless since it doesnt even stun... yay!

Silent_Willy
12-07-2004, 05:55 AM
Originally posted by Andrath

Guess that means your stupid. Can't say I have ever felt sorry for a stupid person before...probably won't start now.

12-07-2004, 06:57 AM
Yeah guys. But seriously, I always hunt in offensive and being a square hunting fire mages, I'm pretty fucked if I encounter a swarm with these new MOC changes or not. :shrug:

Blazing247
12-07-2004, 02:21 PM
It's hard to bring realism into a game that doesn't have a pre-existing engagement sytem. I'm not sure this will do anything to further the cause.

hectomaner
12-07-2004, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Andrath
The new update about MOC is bullshit because us rogue's who solo ambush and take on 4 or 5 targets at once get penalized because theres more than 1 of them now...is that what I got? If so what's with them trying to nurf the ambush rogue..it wont even be fun if I can't dance around em and ambush neck.

simple solution shadow mastery + silentstrike

oh yeah, and just dont get hit ;)

12-07-2004, 05:06 PM
Open implosion.

- Arkans

Nilandia
12-07-2004, 07:42 PM
My rogue ambushes and goes for the leg and a take-down, afterwards taking the critter out at her leisure. She never attacks something if there's more than two critters in a room, and even then, only if she can time a strike right.

Then again, she's a very patient hunter. She wants to improve her skills, not kill stuff as quickly as possible, so she's looking for actual challenges that would let her practice. She prefers to use tactics and stealth rather than brute force.

Hunting with her is a joy most times. hide\rambush neck\r is far too boring for me to be happy with it.

Nilandia