PDA

View Full Version : a checkered linen cloth knotted on a short makeshift pole - hobo sack anyone?

shad0ws0ngs
08-13-2016, 07:54 PM
Selling: a checkered linen cloth knotted on a short makeshift pole

This is a non-worn container. The noun is cloth. I believe the script for these was originally made by GM Thandiwe and they have been released sporadically since then. This one came out of the duskruin dig and was altered to give it a hobo feel to it. I couldn't find any cans of beans to put in it, sorry. Banana for scale! Despite the inspect, it can hold a ton and more than 1 item.

Analysis:
You analyze your linen cloth and sense that there is no recorded information on that item. It may or may not be able to be worked on by a merchant alterer.

Try as you might, you cannot get a good sense of whether or not the cloth's pockets could get any deeper, but you might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the linen cloth for you.

Inspect:
You carefully inspect your linen cloth.

You estimate that a checkered linen cloth knotted on a short makeshift pole can store a medium amount with enough space for one item.

You determine that you could not wear the cloth.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of cloth.

Zests:
>open cloth
You untie the bindings and fold the edges back of the linen cloth, revealing a ripe banana positioned perfectly in its center.
>close cloth
You slowly fold the edges of your linen cloth over your banana and bind it in place with a slender cord.

It's great for small things, but if you have some insanely huge items, also, it'll do nice.
>open my cloth
You untie the bindings and fold the edges back of the linen cloth, revealing a lidless mistwood casket positioned perfectly in its center.
>look in my cloth
In the linen cloth:
Containers [5]: a lidless mistwood casket, a lidless wyrmwood casket, a lidless blue tanik coffin, a lidless oak coffin, a lidless cherrywood coffin
Total items: 5
>weigh my cloth
You carefully examine the linen cloth and determine that the weight is about 179 pounds.
Roundtime: 5 sec.

Weight when empty:
The first thing that strikes you about the cloth is the weight, which is about 3 pounds. In your best estimation, it's worth about 35,000 silvers.

Sold on BO

Ososis
08-13-2016, 09:02 PM
Ah! A bindle, for a bindlestiff.

MB please

Viekn
08-13-2016, 09:05 PM
Now that, is an interesting item. Have you tested it to get max capacity yet?

shad0ws0ngs
08-13-2016, 09:15 PM
I haven't. What I did do, however, is fill my longcoat, 200lbs, then stick that into it.

Viekn
08-13-2016, 09:17 PM
I haven't. What I did do, however, is fill my longcoat, 200lbs, then stick that into it.

LOL, wtf!

Ososis
08-13-2016, 09:23 PM
Its no proper bindle if it can't hold a full shopping cart.

shad0ws0ngs
08-14-2016, 04:59 PM
Once

gilchristr
08-14-2016, 05:28 PM

Ososis
08-14-2016, 05:47 PM
500k. Have hobo, will travel

shad0ws0ngs
08-14-2016, 06:31 PM
added the empty weight and it looks like the cloth has been fixed to once again hold 1 item and MA amount, if anyone wants to retract a bid.

shad0ws0ngs
08-15-2016, 12:05 AM
sold on BO

Ososis
08-19-2016, 12:40 PM
Just as a little update, when analyzing the item I got a new description. I am assuming this has to do with the recent change. So, FYI, here is the new cloth analyze description

You analyze your linen cloth and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions, but the creator has stated that "The item type should not change."

The creator has also provided the following information:
You carefully analyze your linen cloth and sense that there are some alteration restrictions.
The cloth can have either a long or a show description.

The item must be made of cloth, but can be cloth in any form.
It may be fashioned of pelts, hides, but nothing stiff like leather.
Acceptible nouns are: cloth, fabric, shawl, kerchief, hide, pelt, handkerchief, square, and wrap.
This item should remain a single piece of cloth with the purpose of wrapping up one small item.
This item may not be deepened.