PDA

View Full Version : My last auction ever...for reals this time

Viekn
08-07-2016, 03:41 PM
Seriously, I'm stopping hoarding and buying stuff now. For reals. I promise. Stop looking at me like that!

Once, twice, sold...you know the deal. No buyouts listed. If you want to offer one, PM me, but it better be REAL good. Not like "I'm going to offer a buyout so I can try to get it cheaper than I think it will end up going for eventually", more like "OMG I have to have that now and can't wait another minute here take my money please".

M9 - cb: 50k Neolandra SOLD
A triangular black vaalin medallion
magic crystal holder, neck worn

ALL ITEMS BELOW HAVE BEEN SOLD

ARMOR

A1 - cb: 150k Rofires sold
Some marbled lamellar armor covered with pocks and divets

A2 - cb: 140k Dez sold
Some dark red bloodjewel-set leathers
4x doubles

A3 - cb: SOLD on buyout Arshwikk
Some silver-traced mottled black full leather
4x, T2 unlocked armor/shirt morphing full leather, weighs 7 lbs, max light

TICKLE to morph from armor to shirt and back...

Running your fingers over your black full leather, you locate a small shirt-shaped depression. Placing your finger into the depression, you feel your armor shudder and begin to move. A soft *WHIR* accompanies the metallic gnashing of gears as your black full leather contracts, drawing itself into the depression. With a sharp metallic *CLICK*, the gears reverse direction and push a shirt into where your armor once was.

Running your fingers over your shirt, you locate a small leather-shaped depression. Placing your finger into the depression, you feel your clothing shudder and begin to move. A soft *WHIR* accompanies the metallic gnashing of gears as your shirt contracts, drawing itself into the depression. With a sharp metallic *CLICK*, the gears reverse direction and push some silver-traced mottled black full leather into where your clothing once was.

ANALYZE
The creator has also provided the following information:

This armor is able to transform from armor into clothing at a simple TICKLE. Both the armor and clothing may be freely altered. The unlocking status of this item is: Twice, one tier remaining.

The clothing portion of this item has been unlocked. It can morph between four different looks by TURNing. Please note that the base description (15/15/15) must remain the same for all alterations. Additionally, the alteration type must remain the same as well: Either ALL long descriptions OR ALL shows.

You can tell that the leather is as light as it can get.

SHIELDS

S1 - cb: 900k Samire SOLD
A skull-etched spiked crimson eahnor pavis
5x tower shield, spiked, weapon holding, +3 shield use bonus, +2 dexterity bonus

The magical harmonics reveal that this is an item which serves as a shield when held in the left hand.
The pavis resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus of 3 to Shield Use Bonus.
It provides a bonus of 2 to Dexterity Bonus.
The pavis looks to have a lot of charges remaining.

On the reverse of a skull-etched spiked crimson eahnor pavis, a complex webbing of oiled leather straps and polished buckles forms an intricate arm harness. The straps are arranged in a pattern that appears able to secure a weapon within.

TURN: You place your pavis on the floor and place one foot on it and kneel down. Unlacing the harness, you meticulously inspect the straps and buckles for signs of wear. Carefully, you weave the braided leather into the buckles and cinch it tightly.
TURN (with weapon): You glance at the falchion securely laced into the harness of your pavis. Unsatisfied with the security of the fastenings, you lay the a skull-etched spiked crimson eahnor pavis on the ground and tug at the straps, tightening it, then reclaim the pavis.
COWER: You pull your crimson eahnor pavis over your head and hunker down.
PUNCH/KILL/SLAP/BATTER: You clench your hand into a fist and proceed to bang it up against the front of your crimson eahnor pavis as hard as you can. You succeed in producing only a very slight din, and it feels like you may have broken a finger!
PUNCH/KILL/SLAP/BATTER 3rd person: Bishe clenches his hand into a fist and repeatedly bangs it against the front of his crimson eahnor pavis, as if offering a challenge to no one in particular. He succeeds only in producing a very slight din and probably manages to break a finger or two.
PUNCH/KILL/SLAP/BATTER (with weapon in hand): You bang your eonake falchion against the front of your crimson eahnor pavis! ***Clang!***
RUB: You examine your pavis for scars and imperfections. Flipping it over, you adjust the leather harness attached to the pavis, taking care to adjust the tangle of straps and buckles to a perfect fit.
PUT: You unbuckle the oiled leather harness of your pavis. Carefully, you slide your falchion into the webbing, and then cinch it tightly.

S2 - cb: 300k gs4Pawn sold
A blue-veined vaalorn knight's shield incised with a wyvern
4x medium shield, off the shelf Grobey shield, morphs from shield to wrist worn smooth vaalorn bracer and back with PUSH

Placing your right hand on the underside of your vaalorn bracer, you locate a small, shield-shaped glyph. Pressing your thumb against the glyph, you feel the bracer grow warm and quickly remove your right hand. There is a flash of light centered over your left arm, and you notice that your bracer has transformed into a blue-veined vaalorn knight's shield incised with a wyvern!

Placing your right hand on the back of your knight's shield, you locate a small, bracer-shaped glyph. Pressing your thumb against the glyph, you feel the shield grow warm and quickly remove your right hand as a flash of light centers over your left arm. When it recedes, you notice that your shield has transformed into a smooth vaalorn bracer!

WEAPONS

W1 - cb: 3.3 mil gs4Pawn sold
An ancient long-handled waraxe
5x, perfect forged, handaxe
LOOK: Mounted atop a lengthy haft of gnarled oak rests a massive crescent axe head, sweeping out in a graceful arc to form a wicked edge that is perfectly suited for cleaving through flesh and bone. Ancient runes inset into the flat of the blade, perhaps once easily visible, are now darkened with the bloodshed of ages past. The gnarled oak handle, perfectly weighted to allow for one-handed use, is darkly stained; a further testament to its prolonged use upon the battlefield. You notice a small enchanter's glyph and Rumbletum's crafting mark.
There appears to be something written on it.
READ: In the Common language, it reads: Nemesis

W3 - cb: 150k Rofires sold
An eonake-edged crimson mithglin warblade
4x, sanctified falchion

W4 - cb: 200k Jack Straew sold
A slender diamond-tipped stiletto
4x, void flares, has garrote in the hilt, comes with a spool of razor sharp wire and a pearl-handled slender mithril tool, to fix and replace the garrote if needed.
PULL - You hook a finger on the small ring hidden in the hilt of your stiletto and give a sharp pull, a concealed wire snaking out of the hilt. Once fully extracted, the blade slides into the emptied hilt with a soft *snick*. Dragging the wire through a small groove in the handle, you slide it to more comfortable grip in the middle of the handle and give the white garrote a few tugs to make sure it is secure.

W5 - cb: 700k Gman sold
An eonake falchion
5x, sanctified, plasma flares
W6 - cb: 100k Gailiana sold
A short black skull-capped scepter
4x, void flaring runestaff

CONTAINERS

C1 - cb: 1.6 mil gs4Pawn sold
A battle-worn dark militia haversack
weighs 6, holds 140 lbs (huge), back worn
*Comes With: a moth-eaten blue militia tabard (pin worn, <1 lb)

C2 - cb: 2.6 mil Donut sold
A tattered brown burlap robe with pathwork sleeves
T1 unlocked climate cloak, weighs 6, holds 140 lbs (huge), max light/deep
push: You adjust the fit of your brown burlap robe, attending your appearance.
pull: You pull a fold of fabric on your brown burlap robe up over the lower portion of your face, preparing yourself for the capricious elements of the outdoors.
open: You unfasten the clasp on your brown burlap robe and open it, no longer needing the extra protection from the weather outside.
close: You fasten the clasp on your brown burlap robe, bracing yourself for the outdoor weather.
wear: With a gentle shake to free the folds from your brown burlap robe, you don the garment.
remove: You slip out of the brown burlap robe and fold it over your forearm, making sure it doesn't drag on the floor.
Put/Get:
You tuck the silver embossed scroll into a small pocket inside of your brown burlap robe.
You tuck the leather case into a large pocket inside of your brown burlap robe.
You slip the shadowy black staff into one of the weapon loops sewn inside of your brown burlap robe.

C3 - cb: 1.5 mil Donut sold
A scuffed leather battle harness
Locked Cidolhfus harness, weighs 2, holds 30lbs (medium), FRONT worn, max light, can be deepened
LOOK: The leather battle harness is composed of several straps, some lined with a row of slots for smaller bladed weapons or wands, while a series of straps lines the backing. Hanging from the harness are large sacks, narrow tubes, small pouches, and containers.

wear: You slip the leather battle harness around your shoulders and buckle it tightly, adjusting your gear for easy use.
remove: You unbuckle the leather battle harness and shrug out of the various straps, freeing yourself from it.
put (shield): You sling your knight's shield over your shoulder and onto a series of straps on the back of your leather battle harness.
put (runestaff): Reaching over your shoulder, you secure your shadowy black staff into a series of straps on the back of your leather battle harness.
put (scroll): You roll up the light scroll, and slide it into one of the narrow tubes hanging from your leather battle harness.
get (shield): With a swift shrug of your shoulder, you sling a blue-veined vaalorn knight's shield incised with a wyvern off from a series of straps on the back of your leather battle harness.
get (runestaff): Reaching over your shoulder, you draw your shadowy black staff from a series of straps on the back of your leather battle harness.
get (scroll): You reach inside one of the narrow tubes hanging from your leather battle harness and slide a light scroll out, which you unroll.

Many other different options for put/get. See all available actions here: https://gswiki.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Cidolfhus
*note that this harness doesn't display weapons/shields/etc.

C4 - cb: 600k Donut sold
A jet black leather bandolier
Same exact kind as C3 (above)

C5 - cb: 350k Guister sold
A dark spidersilk pack
weighs 9, holds 100 (significant), can be lightened and deepened, back worn

C6 - cb: 1 mil Sonofthenorth SOLD
A dark veniom threaded backpack

C7 - cb: 225k Nazagor sold
An iron-buckled heavy burlap knapsack

C8 - cb: 200k SonoftheNorth SOLD
A dark leather survival kit
locked herb bundler, weighs 2, holds 20 lbs (medium), max light, can be deepened, belt worn

C10 - cb: 50k Allen sold
A deeply-hooded black leather longcloak
weighs 9, holds 90 (very large), can be lightened/deepened

C11 - cb: 300k Donut sold
A scuffed leather ritual satchel
weighs 4, holds 40 lbs, shoulder worn, can be lightened/deepened

Close: You pull the flap over the top of your leather ritual satchel and tie it down tightly by wrapping its strings around the satchel's stout metal hooks.
Open: You unwrap the strings holding your leather ritual satchel shut and lift the flap to access its contents.

C12 - Sold on buyout
A soft ebon suede bag secured wit an ivory clasp
weighs 2, holds medium amount, max light, cap be deepened, belt worn, designed to hold magical items and scripted with different messaging depending on the magical item you put in or take out...
You roll the glittering scroll tightly and slip it into one of your ebon suede bag's cylindrical sections.
You slide the glittering scroll out from one of your ebon suede bag's cylindrical compartments and unroll it carefully.
You slide the blonde koa ring into one of the slender loops stitched along the outside of your ebon suede bag.
You slip the blonde koa ring from one of the slender loops stitched along the outside of your ebon suede bag.
Analyze: You analyze your ebon suede bag and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

This is a special container that provides special GET and DROP messaging for common items spell casters would have or use. These include scrolls, tomes, wands, runestones, potions, and the like.

This item may be altered normally, but should fit the concept of a container with multiple types of pockets for the types of items metioned above. The altered description should not contradict any of the GET or DROP messaging, which references straps, loops, and multiple compartments.

You can tell that the bag is as light as it can get, but you might be able to have a talented merchant deepen its pockets for you.

C13 - sold on buyout
A suede and leather patchwork sack with a wooden toggle
Weighs 3, holds slightly large amount, belt worn, max light, but could get deeper (although I doubt much)
Open/Close Scripts
CLOSE: Flipping the flap on your sack closed, you twist the toggle through its fastening loop.
OPEN: You twist the toggle on your sack, slipping it through its fastening loop, and flip open the flap.
Analyze: You analyze your leather sack and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

This item may be altered by a talented merchant, though it must make sense for the manner in which the sack is opened and closed. A small handful of merchants may also be willing and able to customize the manner in which you open and close the sack.

You can tell that the sack's pockets could not possibly get any deeper, but you might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the leather sack for you.

MISCELLANEOUS

M10 - cb: 25k Draccor420 sold
A triangular silvery mithril amulet
magic crystal holder, neck worn

M2 - cb: 50k leifastagsweed SOLD
A thick twig of dried rosemary
Toothbrush!
1st Person
rub: You insert the twig into your mouth and scrub furiously, cleaning your teeth of any remnants from your last meal.
pinch: Pinching your twig between your thumb and two fingers, you carefully use it to pick between your teeth.
push: Keeping your lips partially closed, you swab the shredded end of your twig over your gums, invigorating them.
turn: You bare your teeth and swish the splintered tip of the twig over them. You probably look ridiculous, but your teeth definitely feel cleaner!

3rd Person
rub: Bishe inserts his twig into his mouth and scrubs furiously!
pinch: Pinching his twig between his thumb and two fingers, Bishe carefully uses it to pick between his teeth.
push: Keeping his lips partially closed, Bishe swabs the shredded end of his twig around in his mouth.
turn: Bishe bares his teeth, looking a bit fiendish. With precise motions, he swishes his twig over them.

M3 - cb: 50k Nosh sold
A weathered rawhide-wrapped canteen
It's a canteen, you can put drinks in and drink from it, belt worn

M4 - cb: 600k Amerek sold
Some rolaren buckled hunting boots
weighs <1, holds one small item
SHOW: Designed for an Ardenai huntmaster these boots are tailored to move silently through the forest. Crafted for comfort, these durable leather hunting boots are clasped with sturdy emerald oak leaf buckles. Each heel is carved with the words, "Ardenai Temple Knights."

M7 - cb: 10k leifastagsweed SOLD
A cutter ship-shaped scrimshaw pipe
Get some tobacco, and smoke it!

M8 - cb: 30k Red sold
A fireleaf-inlaid carved oak pipe
Get some tobacco, and smoke it!
M11 - cb: 60k Ilande sold
A smooth death mask
Alters your appearance when you die. This one has been altered as such: He has a horror-stricken face.
No one sees the actual mask though, just how it makes your face look when you're dead.
More info can be found here: https://gswiki.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Death_mask
Analyze:
ou analyze your death mask and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions, but the creator has stated that "The item type should not change."

You can have the death mask altered, but it must stay a death mask. Its features can be changed too, in the same fashion as normal feature alterations of the eyes, hair, face, nose, and skin. You can also have a distinguishing mark that is face-related.

You get no sense of whether or not the mask may be further lightened.
>inspect my mask
You carefully inspect your death mask.

You determine that you could wear the mask on your head.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of organic material.

Luntz
08-07-2016, 03:46 PM
mb on W1, W4 and W5, as well as C1, C5 and C6

Arshwikk
08-07-2016, 03:47 PM
MB A3

Samire
08-07-2016, 03:48 PM
MB S1

Red
08-07-2016, 03:50 PM
mb m8

Amerek
08-07-2016, 04:16 PM
W1 2.5m
C1 1.5m
M4 MB

Donut
08-07-2016, 04:24 PM
mb c2 c3

SoulSeer
08-07-2016, 04:42 PM
mb A2

allen
08-07-2016, 04:50 PM
MB a1 c10
100k c6

Kritz
08-07-2016, 04:53 PM
200k A3

Enuch
08-07-2016, 06:17 PM
1mil c2

Berylla
08-07-2016, 06:18 PM
A2 - 40k

Enuch
08-07-2016, 06:20 PM
Mb c7 too

gs4Pawn
08-07-2016, 06:26 PM
A3 - B/O
S2 - 100k
W1 - 2.6m
C3 - 600k
C4 - 300k
M4 - 300k
C11 - MB or CB + 25k

Amerek
08-07-2016, 06:38 PM
W1 2.7m
C1 1.5m
M4 500K

MzFit Toy
08-07-2016, 06:40 PM
MB on M2 please.

Arshwikk
08-07-2016, 06:48 PM
BO A3

Versin
08-07-2016, 07:53 PM
25k M2

ZeroLoveless
08-07-2016, 09:53 PM
1.1m C2

Enuch
08-07-2016, 09:57 PM
1.5mil C2

Luntz
08-07-2016, 09:58 PM
200k on C6

Alarke
08-07-2016, 10:15 PM
250k C6

Nazagor
08-07-2016, 10:25 PM
a2 75k
s2 150k
c2 1.1m
c7. 50k
m3. 10k

Luntz
08-07-2016, 10:41 PM
350k C6

SonoftheNorth
08-08-2016, 12:08 AM
C6 400k

mb c8

Enuch
08-08-2016, 08:08 AM
100k c7

QuinHuntress
08-08-2016, 08:39 AM
W5 = 300K

Donut
08-08-2016, 09:02 AM
2m C2
1m C3
200k C7
100k C11

Enuch
08-08-2016, 09:18 AM
2.3mil C2

Donut
08-08-2016, 09:20 AM
2.6m C2

Nazagor
08-08-2016, 10:11 AM
C7 125k

Enuch
08-08-2016, 12:56 PM
Disregard

Viekn
08-08-2016, 01:00 PM
Nazagor bid 225k on C7 via PM, fyi

Viekn
08-08-2016, 01:07 PM
Cycled bids. Some items going TWICE.

gs4Pawn
08-08-2016, 05:59 PM
C3 1.1m
W5 350k
W2 2.8
S2 200
M4 550k
M8 25k

allen
08-08-2016, 06:44 PM
c6 450k

gs4Pawn
08-08-2016, 06:57 PM
I'm still trying to Understand the Armor that I put the buyout ahead of Arsh. How did he win again?

Enuch
08-08-2016, 07:01 PM
Maybe it was a PM first or good old fashioned human error.

Viekn is solid so I know nothing would be intentional. Also I may have brought it to his attention in a PM but that's me.

Viekn
08-08-2016, 07:20 PM
I'm still trying to Understand the Armor that I put the buyout ahead of Arsh. How did he win again?

So Arshwikk PM'd me about whether the armor was further enchantable and if so, he'd probably offer a buyout. I had no reason to believe they weren't but posted in the Game Mechanics folder just to get some type of confirmation. When I had that confirmation, I PM'd Arshwikk and Kritz, the other person who had been bidding on the armor, that I was going to put a 750k buyout on it effective at 6:30PM EST that day, but that if either wanted to PM me with an offer of 1 mil before that time, which I thought was ridiculously high for 4x fulls, that I would consider it sold. I set the effective time of the buyout an hour or so in advance to give both of the current bidders a chance to see the PM's I had sent them and decide if it was something they wanted to do. I also updated the original post with that information as far as the buyout and the effective time of the buyout. You posted at 6:26 pm requesting a buyout on the leathers. Arshwikk posted at 6:48 pm. You did post first, but per the terms of the buyout that I set not going in to effect until 6:30 pm, I felt I had to award the buyout to Arshwikk. I felt bad about doing it, which is why I also offered you, and still am offering you, a discount of 10% off your total winnings to a maximum of 250k. I realize that's probably no great comfort because it still doesn't get you the leathers you want, but I thought it was the least I could do to show my good will and appreciation for your bids.

Also I may have brought it to his attention in a PM but that's me.

He did PM me first, but I didn't respond immediately cause I was conflicted about what to do.

Viekn
08-08-2016, 08:48 PM
W2 2.8

I'm assuming you meant W1, so I went ahead and updated it.

Red
08-08-2016, 09:41 PM
30k m8

Donut
08-08-2016, 10:23 PM
1.3m c3

DivePirate
08-08-2016, 10:32 PM
550k on S1 Please

DivePirate
08-08-2016, 10:36 PM
125k on c8

Jaeck Straew
08-08-2016, 11:13 PM
W4 - 200k

Viekn
08-08-2016, 11:24 PM
W1 perfect waraxe 3 mil Amerek
M4 hunting boots 600k Amerek

Bids received via lnet. Updated OP.

Nazagor
08-09-2016, 12:17 AM
S2 250k

Samire
08-09-2016, 12:30 AM
S1 600k

SonoftheNorth
08-09-2016, 04:34 AM
C6 500k
C8 200k

leifastagsweed
08-09-2016, 05:00 AM
A1 - 75k
M2 - 50k
M3 - 20k
M7 - 10k

Thank you!

QuinHuntress
08-09-2016, 06:40 AM
W5 - 400K

gs4Pawn
08-09-2016, 11:06 AM
s2 300k

gs4Pawn
08-09-2016, 11:09 AM
W1. 3.1m

dez
08-09-2016, 11:10 AM
80k A2

allen
08-09-2016, 11:17 AM
A1 100k

Amerek
08-09-2016, 11:18 AM
W1 3.2m

Viekn
08-09-2016, 12:49 PM
Updated bids. ADDED: 4x void flaring runestaff, death mask, bag scripted for magic items, 2 magic crystal holders, 3/slightly large belt worn sack.

dez
08-09-2016, 01:01 PM
MB C12 & C13

Nosh
08-09-2016, 02:06 PM
M11: 50k

M3: 50k

lunchpail
08-09-2016, 02:21 PM
c11 - 125k

Nazagor
08-09-2016, 02:56 PM
a2 90k

gs4Pawn
08-09-2016, 03:40 PM
W1 3.3
C3 1.4
C1 1.6

Viekn
08-09-2016, 04:12 PM
100k C5 A dark spidersilk pack - Guister - bid received via lnet

dez
08-09-2016, 05:24 PM
95k A2

Leafiara
08-09-2016, 06:13 PM
W5 - 450k

Luntz
08-09-2016, 06:38 PM
150k C5 and 550k on C6

Viekn
08-09-2016, 08:50 PM
200k on C5 - Guister - via lnet

Amerek
08-09-2016, 08:52 PM

dez
08-09-2016, 09:25 PM
130k a2

SonoftheNorth
08-09-2016, 09:26 PM
C6 650k

Donut
08-09-2016, 09:31 PM
1.5m c3
400k c4
150k c11

Gailiana
08-09-2016, 10:30 PM
mb on W6

Viekn
08-09-2016, 11:04 PM
S1 A skull-etched spiked crimson eahnor pavis - 700k bid from Danorion via lnet

Samire
08-09-2016, 11:46 PM
S1 725k

Viekn
08-10-2016, 12:14 AM
S1 750k Danorion via lnet

lunchpail
08-10-2016, 02:08 AM
175 c11

Viekn
08-10-2016, 11:45 AM
Cycled bids. Most everything is now last call since bids have slowed. If no other bids on those items by late tonight, I'll call them sold. If you want something, please get your bids in.

Luntz
08-10-2016, 12:03 PM
300k on C5 and 750k on C6

Viekn
08-10-2016, 01:27 PM
A1 - 150k, W3 - 100k, Rofires, via lnet

Samire
08-10-2016, 01:37 PM
S1 800k

Viekn
08-10-2016, 01:46 PM
C5 - dark spidersilk pack - 350k Guister via lnet

GMan
08-10-2016, 02:03 PM
500K W5

megadeth
08-10-2016, 02:09 PM
500K on C4

SonoftheNorth
08-10-2016, 02:39 PM
1m C6

Donut
08-10-2016, 03:29 PM
600k c4
200k c11
50k c12
50k c13

Viekn
08-10-2016, 04:55 PM
S1 5x skull etched crimson pavis - 850k Danorion, via lnet

Leafiara
08-10-2016, 05:38 PM
550k on W5.

Samire
08-10-2016, 05:49 PM
It would be nice if Danorion could post here himself instead of me bidding against the seller.

S1 900k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GMan
08-10-2016, 05:52 PM
W3 125K
W5 600K

lunchpail
08-10-2016, 05:54 PM
250k c11

Viekn
08-10-2016, 06:08 PM
It would be nice if Danorion could post here himself instead of me bidding against the seller.

Understood. He says he's not a member of PC. He's in game right now if you want to chat him up on lnet just to make sure he's real.

Donut
08-10-2016, 06:09 PM
300k c11

dez
08-10-2016, 06:54 PM
55k C12 & C13

Nazagor
08-10-2016, 07:07 PM
a2 135k

Donut
08-10-2016, 07:57 PM
75k c12 and c13

QuinHuntress
08-10-2016, 08:17 PM
W5 - 550K

Viekn
08-10-2016, 08:56 PM
W3 - crimson mithglin warblade - 150k Rofires via lnet

Viekn
08-10-2016, 11:04 PM
A lot of items marked sold. Please PM me with who I should look for in game and in general what time you are around. If you won an item but are still bidding on another, feel free to wait until that item is also called sold if you want.

Viekn
08-11-2016, 08:04 AM
Been about 12 hours since the last bids came in. I'm looking to call sold on almost everything else in 2-3 hours, so get your bid in if you want something.

dez
08-11-2016, 10:24 AM
80k C12 & C13
a2 140k

Viekn
08-11-2016, 11:14 AM
Bids updated. Buyouts added to A2, C12, C13. LAST CALL on: Death mask (have a look of horror on your face when you're dead!), dark veniom threaded backpack, dark spidersilk backpack, 5x sanctified falchion with PLASMA flares (ooh, exciting),

Viekn
08-11-2016, 11:38 AM
C12 and C13 sold on buyout.

Ilande
08-11-2016, 11:40 AM
M11 - 60k, please and thank you!

dez
08-11-2016, 12:09 PM
I dont see the Buy out post but its a moot point now

Viekn
08-11-2016, 12:10 PM
I dont see the Buy out post but its a moot point now

It was an anonymous buyout via lnet. Edit: And I understand I can't prove this, but I was going to PM you about the added buyout but I received the lnet chat before I even got a chance to.

Viekn
08-11-2016, 12:29 PM
BUYOUT ADDED: 250k - a smooth death mask. Alters your appearance when you die. This one has been altered as such: He has a horror-stricken face.

Nosh
08-11-2016, 03:46 PM
Funny that my bid lingered on TWICE for the death mask until another bid was put in, even though I put it in at the same time as the Canteen bid and won. And then suddenly there's a new bidder and an added BO.

Viekn
08-11-2016, 05:30 PM
Funny that my bid lingered on TWICE for the death mask until another bid was put in, even though I put it in at the same time as the Canteen bid and won. And then suddenly there's a new bidder and an added BO.

You're right. I value the death mask a bit more than the canteen. The canteen is a random item I found in an NPC shop. The death mask is something sold once a year at Ebon's Gate that not only costs $40 to go to, but the mask it self was then 50k, plus on top of that I had to have it altered to give it the current look when you're dead, because off the shelf it doesn't make you look like anything when you're dead. So yeah, I lingered a bit on calling the death mask sold at the same time as the canteen.

Ilande
08-11-2016, 05:30 PM
For the record, the seller's advertising on LNet alerted me to the sale and the death mask, which was specifically listed among other things at last call. After I posted my bid, the seller politely and without pressure to purchase, informed me they'd placed a buyout on the mask.

I'm not really sure how this could've been handled more approrpiately from the seller's end, so I'll be leaving positive feedback regardless.

Nosh
08-11-2016, 05:36 PM
Understood. Wish you'd just asked for a higher minimum bid in that case.

Viekn
08-11-2016, 06:12 PM
Understood. Wish you'd just asked for a higher minimum bid in that case.

You're right. Thin line sometimes between what to ask for so as to spark interest vs. pricing it closer to what I think it's worth but risk others not valuing it the same as I do. Which is why I added the buyout to kind of try to bridge both ends, but it's definitely a tough call sometimes. Thanks for understanding.

Draccor420
08-11-2016, 07:11 PM
MB on M9 and M10

Leafiara
08-11-2016, 09:11 PM
650k on W5.

Viekn
08-12-2016, 12:52 PM
Only 4 items left. Moved to top of original post so they're easier to see. 5x sanctified falchion with plasma flares, 2 crystal holding medallions, and a death mask that give you a "horror stricken face" when you're dead. I'll call them sold this evening if no further bids.

GMan
08-12-2016, 04:29 PM
W5 700K

Viekn
08-12-2016, 05:21 PM
W5 700K

Sold to you. Leafiara declined to go higher.

Neolandra
08-12-2016, 06:14 PM
50k on m9