PDA

View Full Version : Butch Is Out

Czeska
11-30-2004, 08:59 AM
CLEVELAND -- Browns head coach Butch Davis was fired Monday night, ESPN reported.

The station reported that Davis met Randy Lerner last night and was told of the decision.

NewsChannel5's Chris Miller was told that Davis resigned. He said Monday that he didn't know if he would be back next season.

It was last week that reports surfaced that Davis could be fired as early as last Sunday, if the Browns lost to the Cincinnati Bengals. And the Browns lost in record-breaking style, 58-48.

Then a statement was released that the team acknowledged the disappointment felt by fans this season, but it wanted to keep the organization intact in order to focus on winning games.

The Browns have lost five-straight games and the team is in last place in the AFC North.

Randy Lerner has not spoken out about the future of Davis with the Browns. There has been no talk of replacments at this time.

Wezas
11-30-2004, 09:08 AM
I thought this thread was going to be a pwn on Maimara. <3 <3 <3

Parkbandit
11-30-2004, 10:34 AM
I thought it was going to be about lipstick lesbians being the in thing now..

Damn.. I love football, but somehow I feel let down.

:(

DeV
11-30-2004, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Parkbandit
You would have been in heaven at our sex toy party this past weekend. They are definitely in...

Parkbandit
11-30-2004, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by DarkelfVold

Originally posted by Parkbandit
You would have been in heaven at our sex toy party this past weekend. They are definitely in...

U2U me the pics. Thanks in advance for your complete cooperation.

Betheny
11-30-2004, 12:44 PM
WTF.

You must have me confused with your wife, PB, because I'm not butch.

Czeska
11-30-2004, 12:48 PM
I should've known not to try to talk football on the same day as there is a "how gay are you" thread.

Latrinsorm
11-30-2004, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Maimara
WTF.

You must have me confused with your wife, PB, because I'm not butch. Wezas, not PB.

Also, HAHAHAHA @ OHIO. Way to suck more than Georgia. Go back to college, Butch, and take Gibbs with you.

Parkbandit
11-30-2004, 01:33 PM
WTF.

You must have me confused with your wife, PB, because I'm not butch.

Hey now.. you may want to direct your 'haha, your mama (wife) type retorts to the correct target. I am innocent in this case and patiently await a full retraction and apology.

Or at the very least a naked boobie pic of you.

Thanks.

Betheny
11-30-2004, 01:35 PM
You'll get a full retraction after I put a mushroom-shaped bruise on your forehead. Much like this. :fish: Bu t with a different prop.

<3

I'm really not butch.

Betheny
11-30-2004, 01:37 PM
OH SHIT.

OMG.

ROFL.

Sorry PB. I'd go edit it, but I"m having issues with using the PC. So. Just pretend it was aimed at Wezas.

Wezas... you are so dead. :rant:

Czeska
11-30-2004, 01:38 PM
Hey Ohio doesn't suck. Just the Browns. :sighs: Yes I'm still a fan. Bastards.

Parkbandit
11-30-2004, 01:45 PM
OH SHIT.

OMG.

ROFL.

Sorry PB. I'd go edit it, but I"m having issues with using the PC. So. Just pretend it was aimed at Wezas.

Not sure what part of my post you had trouble understanding. Allow me to repost the important part:

Originally posted by ParkbanditOr at the very least a naked boobie pic of you.

Thanks.

Betheny
11-30-2004, 01:55 PM
give me a bit, I have to take a nap now.

Apparently forgetting to take your pills for 3 days makes your brain funny.

Wezas
11-30-2004, 01:57 PM

So Uber-Pwned!!!!1111oneoneone