PDA

View Full Version : JESTINE in her "THUG" life

Avei
11-30-2004, 02:38 AM
I used to play jestine.. and I had an entire altered outfit until something happened to it. Let's not discuss it. Anyways... I was hoping that someone might have a log of her stuff because i flashed it around a lot.

I have a basic idea of what the items where...

A hooded shadow-hued silk cloak with show... has something about the hood conceals the wearer's visage..

a short low slung silk skirt.. also show. talked about movement and had a platinum belt buckle that said, "thug love" on it.

an a platinum manacal.. broken.. and it had a show that was saying it was beat up.. with a broken chain.. and engraved with something like, "They can never catch me".

I know the rest... but i really need to get the shows of those three items. SO PLEASE. If this rings a bell at all.. help me.

Tsa`ah
11-30-2004, 02:51 AM
I'll refrain from commenting on "Thug" in GS.

Your best bet is to post in the "alterations" folder as it is specific to your request.

Avei
11-30-2004, 03:23 AM
It was all a joke. And THUG is a rogue profession title. The entire outfit and way I played the character was just all fun and games... and those who ecountered me.. never complained.

Tsa`ah
11-30-2004, 05:43 AM
Thug in GS is a money grabbing bully ... not "bling bling yo wassup G".

I don't think the two should ever cross.

SpunGirl
11-30-2004, 05:44 AM
Thug Love? :lapowerk'qawkl4jt;lqk3j4t;3qlkt4 :lol2:

Also, manacle. I hate seeing alterations spelled wrong. My question is that if you broke free of what was esentially handcuffs, why not just have someone cut them off instead of engraved with something (hoping to be) profound? Handcuffs on one wrist are actually something escapees try to hide.

In Thug Love,

K

11-30-2004, 05:46 AM
Shug Nyte has a phat blingin' platinum bracelet in the shape of a handcuff, he had Sukara alter it I hear.

SpunGirl
11-30-2004, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by Stanley Burrell
Shug Nyte has a phat blingin' platinum bracelet in the shape of a handcuff, he had Sukara alter it I hear.

I wish I could say I'm surprised, but I'm not IN THE LEAST. Seriously, I don't mind helping people out nine times out of ten, but even if I knew anything about this stuff, I wouldn't be givin' up the details. I'll ride the beef, I ain't no snitch.

-K

Avei
11-30-2004, 11:13 AM
... If I wanted a critque. I'd ask for one. I wanted to see if anyone had my old descriptions somewhere deep in some forgotten log. That was the point to this thread. :offtopic:

SpunGirl
11-30-2004, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Avei
... If I wanted a critque. I'd ask for one. I wanted to see if anyone had my old descriptions somewhere deep in some forgotten log. That was the point to this thread. :offtopic:

I think you've posted here enough times, under enough names, to know the nature of things.

-K

Avei
11-30-2004, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by SpunGirl

I think you've posted here enough times, under enough names, to know the nature of things.

-K

OooOOooo. scary. What do names have to do with anything. At least I say, I'm Cheslica. *shrug*. Anyways, I liked those alters because I thought they were well crafted, even though they were funny. They had a touch of flare.. it wasn't like:

"Some baggy pants with the left pant leg rolled up"

I can recycle the base description and show and insert materials, flare.... whatever I want. The only problem is, I don't really remember them. I thought they were good at the time but this was like a year or two ago.

Drugs and Alchol have ruined my mind!

SpunGirl
11-30-2004, 11:29 AM

There's something to be proud of.

-K

Shari
11-30-2004, 11:31 AM
Remember when Jesae wore all that platinum jewelry? <shudders in humiliation at herself>

Avei
11-30-2004, 11:49 AM

-K

It was sarcasim. I only drink once in a blue moon, haven't been drunk in over a year now. As far as drugs go, I don't do them either.

11-30-2004, 02:18 PM

-K

It was sarcasim. I only drink once in a blue moon, haven't been drunk in over a year now. As far as drugs go, I don't do them either.

I thought you were cool. :no:

- Arkans

Avei
11-30-2004, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Arkans

-K

I thought you were cool. :no:

- Arkans

Nope. Sorry, no coolness here.

Betheny
11-30-2004, 02:48 PM
What's wrong with not drinking? I don't drink and I'm still fun. :shrug:

SpunGirl
11-30-2004, 06:25 PM
I've talked to you online when you were drunk, that was fun. :whistle:

-K

Betheny
11-30-2004, 06:26 PM
Whoa. How long ago was that?

SpunGirl
11-30-2004, 06:29 PM
I donno, I've known you for like... over a year or something now. It was when you still lived in the apartment. I tried to convice you to post a picture of you vomiting but you declined:(

-K

Betheny
11-30-2004, 06:32 PM
Haha. That was when I was still in Minnesota.

Yeah... I don't remember that. But that's okay. The Korean, my friend Stephanie, and Backlash have all borne witness to my last experience with alcohol. I violated every toilet in Backlash's mom's house. I think I also puked all over the floor. I was so sick, I would eat a Rolaids because my stomach hurt, and then I'd throw that up.

True story. See why I don't drink now?

SpunGirl
11-30-2004, 06:36 PM
Ew, yes. I've only vomited from drinking like four or five times. The worst was when we went out the night of my graduation ceremony from college (NAU does theirs in schools, and Social and Behavioral Sciences was on Friday night). We went out at nine and got LIT... then went to Denny's... and had to get up at 7am beacuse Jake's graduation (school of Health Professions) was at 8am Saturday morning. I spent the minutes before he had to walk puking up Denny's Sampler Platter in the SkyDome bathroom.

Jake was all hungover and having a hard time at the ceremony. His parents and my dad thought it was funny, but my mom was pissed.

So yeah, random off-topic story. Sorry.

-K

Betheny
11-30-2004, 06:40 PM
I get that sick EVERY time I drink, whether it's just a few to get buzzed or I get totally sloshed.

I think I'm allergic to alcohol or something.

crazymage
11-30-2004, 08:48 PM
a bunch of your old alters will be on gsauctions.com soon!

Avei
12-01-2004, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by Maimara
I get that sick EVERY time I drink, whether it's just a few to get buzzed or I get totally sloshed.

Same thing happens to me.. that's why i can't drink. I can't do painkillers either. I throw from 1 pill or 1 beer.. don't matter. If it goes it.. it comes right back out.

But uhh... Yeah. I forgot what i was gonna say...

Avei
12-01-2004, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by crazymage
a bunch of your old alters will be on gsauctions.com soon!

Say what?

crazymage
12-01-2004, 01:09 AM
Strong, solid vaalin has been shaped to form this fluid buckle with skillful human craftsmanship. Seemingly simple, this buckle has one amazing feature. Deeply inscribed and inlaid with ebon vaalin, in elegant Tehir script-style calligraphy are the words, "Thug Life." Encircling the phrase is a deeply carved silhouette of a dragon with expanded gleaming wings.

one show of an item being listed soon

Avei
12-01-2004, 01:48 AM
That's not mine. :-D

KymberlynX
12-01-2004, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Maimara

I've NEVER gotten sick from drinking alcohol...and I used to tie one on pretty good "in my day" :lol: (I'm really not THAT old, but it's been 10 years since I quit drinking a lot) I just know that the day I do hurl from alcohol is the day I quit drinking forEVAR!!!111 :yes:

On topic: I don't have any old logs since I deleted them all a month ago...not to mention I don't recall ever running into Jestine. :whistle:

Divinity
12-01-2004, 11:22 PM
Cheslica? That explains this pointless thread. :yawn:

Galleazzo
12-02-2004, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by Tsa`ah
Thug in GS is a money grabbing bully ... not "bling bling yo wassup G".Man I don't agree with Tsa'ah much but that rocked. I'm rolling here.

Me, I find any item like that, I'm tossing it off the frigging ferry.

Nilandia
12-07-2004, 12:05 AM
Just saw this on the Marketplace page, dunno if this is yours. I'll bet someone recognizes it at least, though.

a platinum-edged wristband

This supple leather wristband has been edged with pure platinum and is worked in a style typical of human crafters. Inlaid ebon vaalin forms the words, "Forever A Thug" in elegant Tehir-styled calligraphy. A silhouette of dragon wings is tooled into the leather to encircle the phrase.

Nilandia

DeV
12-07-2004, 12:08 AM
Sounds like something Tupac would wear. Cool.

Brattt8525
12-07-2004, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by DarkelfVold
Sounds like something Tupac would wear. Cool.

:lol2:

Nilandia
12-07-2004, 12:16 AM
I think I found what Sergey was talking about. Two more in the same post.

an inscribed veil iron armband

Solid, strong veil iron has been shaped to form this fluid armband with skillful elven craftsmanship. Seemingly simple, this arm band only has one decorative element. Inscribed deeply and inlaid with ebon vaalin, elegant Faendryl scripture-style calligraphy are the words, "Forever a thug." A deeply carved silhouette of a dragon with wings expanded encircles the phrase.

an ancient etched vaalin buckle

Strong, solid vaalin has been shaped to form this fluid buckle with skillful human craftsmanship. Seemingly simple, this buckle has one amazing feature. Deeply inscribed and inlaid with ebon vaalin, in elegant Tehir script-style calligraphy are the words, "Thug Life." Encircling the phrase is a deeply carved silhouette of a dragon with expanded gleaming wings.

Nilandia

SpunGirl
12-07-2004, 01:04 AM
Yo, yo, yo, check it out.

-K

AnticorRifling
12-07-2004, 07:35 AM
Doesn't Tsin have that four finger ring? Also dumb.

Nilandia
12-07-2004, 07:29 PM
The four finger ring is actually directly lifted from Boomsplat's idea. Only thing different is the actual letters. Instead of BOOM, he put in TSIN.

Gotta love a creative guy. He ain't it.

Nilandia