PDA

View Full Version : Voln in Vaalor (spoiler requested)

Nieninque
11-29-2004, 03:33 PM
Anyone done the third step?

Im kinda stuck.

Nieninque
11-29-2004, 04:26 PM
Done it. :duh:

Myitkyina
01-22-2005, 03:48 PM
I'm working on the 25th Voln step in Vaalor, and I can't seem to figure it out.

A faint tingling voice in your ear says, "You have done well in finding this place. But there is still more for you to seek. Nestled in a wooded glade, a pale limestone altar is a spiritual beacon. Go there and read your medallion to find how to satisfy the next ring. As before, reading it elsewhere will lend you a hint."

read med
A pale limestone altar in a glade of a wooded town.

Anyone know where this is?

Nieninque
01-22-2005, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Myitkyina
I'm working on the 25th Voln step in Vaalor, and I can't seem to figure it out.

A faint tingling voice in your ear says, "You have done well in finding this place. But there is still more for you to seek. Nestled in a wooded glade, a pale limestone altar is a spiritual beacon. Go there and read your medallion to find how to satisfy the next ring. As before, reading it elsewhere will lend you a hint."

read med
A pale limestone altar in a glade of a wooded town.

Anyone know where this is?

Sylvarraend (sp?)

Myitkyina
01-22-2005, 06:34 PM
I checked every room in Sylvarraend! Is it really there, or just a good guess? I'm getting so frustrated with this.

Artha
01-22-2005, 07:12 PM
Cysaegir?

Myitkyina
01-22-2005, 08:40 PM
so...

It actually is in Sylvarraend, and I've found it. I'm pretty angry about the whole experience... You have to be a ranger to find it (and I'm not) and I spent hours and hours on this, looking all over EN. If anyone needs help, send me a U2U.