PDA

View Full Version : Krovlin Bane OHE with a show and zests

DivePirate
07-10-2016, 09:41 PM
You tap a slender black-bladed longsword

>look at long
The metal of the sword seems to have been forged from night itself, the material so black it doesn't reflect even the faintest of light. The longsword's blade is slender and holds a razor-sharp edge, its bleached krolvin bone hilt wrapped in a dark red leather grip.

>analyze long
You analyze your black-bladed longsword and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:

This is an EzScripted item. Some alteration restrictions may apply. It has the following messaging:

rub
1st Person: You rub your black-bladed longsword, and a faint wisp of red smoke rises up from the metal.
3rd Person: Kiijo rubs his black-bladed longsword, and a faint wisp of red smoke rises up from the metal.

If there is a typo in the above messaging, please ASSIST and request a referral to speak to a GameMaster to fix it. DO NOT BUG or BUGITEM the longsword!

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the black-bladed longsword for you.

The longsword is +20 when not swung against a krolvin. +30 when used against a krolvin. As far as I can tell a level 10 can use it in krov/+30 mode without being 15 for the +30 bonus.

MB:500k
CB:
BO:1.5mill

Thanks!

DivePirate
07-10-2016, 09:43 PM
additional info... +37 avd against warriors +41 against warfies...

zennsunni
07-11-2016, 04:17 AM
I facepalmed palmingly through my face with facingly palminess when I read that alter.

shad0ws0ngs
07-11-2016, 07:13 AM
it's not altered, this is how they were originally.

Viekn
07-11-2016, 07:38 AM
I facepalmed palmingly through my face with facingly palminess when I read that alter.

Makes it pretty cool actually, cause you could never get through today's QC with that kind of a show.

zennsunni
07-11-2016, 01:28 PM
Makes it pretty cool actually, cause you could never get through today's QC with that kind of a show.

I'll never understand why people place a collector's premium on something that is noteworthy for being awful.

Viekn
07-11-2016, 02:08 PM
I'll never understand why people place a collector's premium on something that is noteworthy for being awful.

Eye of the beholder my friend...eye of the beholder.

Ardwen
07-11-2016, 02:15 PM
it isnt ugly til it has the bile green blood of gremlin slayers on it

time4fun
07-11-2016, 03:34 PM
it isnt ugly til it has the bile green blood of gremlin slayers on it

Whatever happened to that thing anyway?

DivePirate
07-11-2016, 10:06 PM
MB dropped to 500k...