PDA

View Full Version : Undead Bane UAC Gloves - 10x - SK Zealot (1617) - Fire Flares - and more!

sentral
07-10-2016, 09:39 PM
Up for sale is the following!

a pair of veniom-braced gloves tinted glowing black

These Gloves are 10x, Undead Bane with Disintegration Flares , Fully Unlocked Gory Scripted - Impart Spell Knowledge of Zealot (1617), Fire Flares , T2 Ensorcell.

You analyze your veniom-braced gloves and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:

The veniom-braced gloves is a weapon that gets gory as you vanquish creatures that have blood or ectoplasm. It can be cleaned at any time via CLEAN, attacking certain creatures, or after a certain amount of time without killing creatures. It will not work on players. This item can have both a long description and a show description. It can also have custom descriptions when gory. For the long description, it only works when it's fully saturated with gore. Show descriptions will have a varying degree of how gory it is with the custom gory description.

The gloves is fully unlocked.

The gloves has the following custom descriptions:
Long Description: a pair of veniom-braced gloves tinted glowing black
Bloody Long Description: a pair of veniom-braced gloves of glowing black leather coated with blood
Ectoplasm Long Description: a pair of veniom-braced gloves coated in glowing black ectoplasm
Blood and Ectoplasm Long Description: a pair of veniom-braced gloves stained with glowing black ectoplasm and blood
Show Description: Thick, glowing black leather forms the sturdy base of these wrist-length gloves. Bars of thin veniom edge the side of each finger, articulated at the joints to add a lightweight strength to the gloves. The effect of the glowing black color of the leather on the paler blue hue of the veniom is to cast dark shadows across the metal, causing the bars to seem to undulate like waves on a stormy sea.
Gory Show Description: Thick, glowing black leather forms the sturdy base of these wrist-length gloves, which are smeared with blood. Bars of thin veniom edge the side of each finger, articulated at the joints to add a lightweight strength to the gloves. The effect of the glowing black color of the leather on the blood coating the gloves is to intensify the hue of the blood, causing it to glow eerily as if lit from within.

Verb List:
Off-the-Shelf: CLEAN, LICK, RUB, SNAP and SNAP [DEAD CREATURE] WITH gloves (STABBITY).
Tier 1: RAISE, CLENCH, TURN, TILT.
Tier 2: PULL, PUSH, BOW, POINT gloves AT [CREATURE, PLAYER, OBJECT].
Tier 3: WAVE gloves AT [CREATURE, PLAYER, OBJECT], POSE, DANCE, SALUTE.

You can tell that the gloves is as light as it can get.

A very nice set of gloves! You also also can get dual flares against undead because the fire flares will also go off against the undead. Has a huge number of charges on the spell knowledge.

A deal has been reached and these have been sold! thanks everyone!

Cereal Killer
07-10-2016, 09:41 PM
Thanks a lot, now I need to change my underwear.

time4fun
07-10-2016, 09:43 PM
You and me both

TheLastRowmi
07-10-2016, 09:48 PM
Holy...

Do you entertain 30 year installment loans at reasonable interest rates?

Nephelem
07-10-2016, 11:23 PM
Holy fuck

Donquix
07-11-2016, 12:45 AM
only t2 ensorcell? pass.

Goat
07-11-2016, 03:33 AM
only t2 ensorcell? pass.

Donquix
07-11-2016, 10:09 AM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/003/268/wouldnothitit.jpg

thesupman
07-11-2016, 10:16 PM
How the hell did you get those?? blowjobs for GM's?

droit
07-12-2016, 10:53 AM
Hard to imagine a better pair of gloves ever being made.

Jhynnifer
07-12-2016, 03:07 PM
Except there were like 3 pairs made! I can't remember who I sold mine too... Hoy, probably.

They came from RTCF.

They are seriously awesome gloves though, nice addition with the flares.

MrMortimur
07-12-2016, 03:39 PM
This is the only one of the 3 with UB I believe. More ensorcells and adding a script based flare(knockout, removing gory if necessary) would be the only ways to improve.

Maerit
07-12-2016, 04:07 PM
Not that I could ever afford these, but out of curiosity how valuable or useful is Zealot for UAC combat? It's a flat +30 to UAF or something?

droit
07-12-2016, 04:36 PM
It would be +30 UAF base, plus full lore bonus since it's self knowledge. But the awesome part is as they are hand worn, you could use them with any held weapon as well.

Jhynnifer
07-12-2016, 11:05 PM
This is the only one of the 3 with UB I believe. More ensorcells and adding a script based flare(knockout, removing gory if necessary) would be the only ways to improve.

This is true, I missed the Undead part (shhhh, long day)... these are ridiculous gloves.

Donquix
07-13-2016, 02:51 AM

could probably add rotflares too, yeah?

drauz
07-13-2016, 05:26 AM
could probably add rotflares too, yeah?

I think gory script might take up the script slot, but not sure.

https://gswiki.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/The_Charts_of_Clarity

sentral
07-13-2016, 11:12 AM
I think that Gory scripts are in the script slot, looks like they need to be added to the charts of clarity. There is definitely the potential to improve the gloves with the removal of the gory scripting. although it fun the splatter people with ectoplasm and blood.

Goat
07-13-2016, 11:59 AM
I think gory script might take up the script slot, but not sure.

https://gswiki.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/The_Charts_of_Clarity

Rotflares are a "subscript", meaning they can be adding to weapons that already have a script. For most scripts, anyway. The biggest exception is fusion. I have a pike with ironwright flares and rotflares.

Donquix
07-13-2016, 03:58 PM
Rotflares are a "subscript", meaning they can be adding to weapons that already have a script. For most scripts, anyway. The biggest exception is fusion. I have a pike with ironwright flares and rotflares.

yup, what i meant. so you could remove gory and add blink/rot for sure. or probably at least rot and another script based flare like mentioned previously.

I say these gloves are donated to me and everyone helps me make the most amazing UAC gloves ever. For science.

sentral
07-13-2016, 04:10 PM
lol easy now

Goat
07-13-2016, 08:36 PM
yup, what i meant. so you could remove gory and add blink/rot for sure. or probably at least rot and another script based flare like mentioned previously..

FWIW, When Wyrom offered blink service to an existing weapon at Duskruin, he said it would probably be the last time such a service would ever be offered. Which is too bad, but I get it.

I think Vishra has the only blinkrot weapon in prime?

Haldrik
07-13-2016, 08:45 PM
FWIW, When Wyrom offered blink service to an existing weapon at Duskruin, he said it would probably be the last time such a service would ever be offered. Which is too bad, but I get it.

"Probably." He said he wasn't increasing pendant drop rate and then he launched an entire new event around it.

Donquix
07-13-2016, 09:09 PM

I heard Hoy has a HCW blink+rot arrow. Also when you fire it, it shits rainbows.

Omrii
07-13-2016, 09:19 PM
I heard Hoy has a HCW blink+rot arrow. Also when you fire it, it shits rainbows.

Please, Hoy wouldn't own a weapon that shit anything less that straight silver.

sentral
07-14-2016, 01:53 PM
I heard hoy swims in a vault of gold coins

Jhynnifer
07-14-2016, 05:06 PM
I heard hoy swims in a vault of gold coins
http://i0.wp.com/saeedshahani.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/peter-griffin-scrooge-mcduck-gif.gif?resize=500%2C279

Roblar
07-14-2016, 05:23 PM
That's actually Ardwen. Literally.

Checkout his home!

Durgrimst
07-14-2016, 05:29 PM
Ive been gone a while and just coming back. How effective is UAC as a primary form of attack these days, and what class excels the most?

Menos
07-14-2016, 05:40 PM
UAC is very effective. I would put open UAC with mstrike on par with star/shield, mauls, and lances. I have not tested it with ambush (beyond level 10 or so), but I understand that to also be very effective.

Warriors, rogues and monks get the insanely helpful mastery Cmans which makes them way more effective than other classes. The only possible exception is rangers with the free tier up from hide/ambush. My guess is that rogues are going to be the best with the Cman and hide options, warriors and monks tied for second and rangers third.

Velfi
07-14-2016, 05:43 PM
Ive been gone a while and just coming back. How effective is UAC as a primary form of attack these days, and what class excels the most?

UAC is pretty solid, rogues are the best at it.

Haldrik
07-16-2016, 04:33 AM
With all the Monk changes, Monks could be #1. But I don't think anyone is left experimenting.

KiStrike is now a free RTless tier up. Could be on par with ambush. Top that with damage resistance from meditate, perfect body, quick strike, 3x PT, stamina reduction stance, the list goes on.

Androidpk
07-16-2016, 05:09 AM
Monks could be #1.

:lol2:

sentral
07-19-2016, 11:10 PM
Thanks to everyone for the interest in my gloves, seeing as it has been difficult for me to part with them, I'am going to take them off the open market for now.

sentral
07-19-2016, 11:29 PM
A deal was struck and these have been sold! thanks everyone for the interest!

Enuch
07-20-2016, 06:39 AM
What was the deal?! So curious to know what pried these away if it wasn't a straight coin swap!

Haldrik
07-20-2016, 11:37 AM
Congrats Sentral!