PDA

View Full Version : Gas Station Diaries

Trinitis
11-28-2004, 07:48 PM
Alright, I've pondered this idea long enough, time to let it fly!

This here thread will be for me to post the dumb, amusing, annoying, and out right unbelievable crap I deal with at my new job!

Ok, so I've been working at this place for a week now. Its not too bad, for a tiny gas station. We are really REALLY busy for a place its size, mostly because we have the best deals on gas for the entire Tri-City area. ($1.93 for Unleaded)

Well, lets see..what things have happened so far.

A asshat tried to peg me with a 20oz cup of fresh coffee when I refused to give it too him for free. Lucky I can move fairly fast when I *need* to, and he threw like a girl. I was half tempted to fill the cup back up and peg him in the back of the head while he was walking away..but I like the job :(

Umm..We had a guy pull into the gas station about 3 days ago with his van on fire..

Yes, you read that right..he pulled into a GAS STATION with his VAN ON FIRE.

Moron of the month award there!

Thats pretty much it so far. Except I'm taller then everyone else that works there..so everything in the store is made for people 1-2 feet shorter then I am. My head hates me :(

Jenisi
11-28-2004, 09:30 PM
Did you run like crazy when you saw the idiot pull in with his van on fire?! Shit, I know I would.

Trinitis
11-28-2004, 09:31 PM
Actually, myself, the Manager working, and about 7 people inside the store all stood there in complete shock, jaws on the floor, staring at the flaming van as it pulled past our gas pumps...

Jenisi
11-28-2004, 09:54 PM
I would have kicked the guy's ass. At least called the cops on him, I'm sure that is slightly illegal.

Betheny
11-28-2004, 10:31 PM
You don't want me to go into the retarded shit people did to me when I worked at the gas station. :lol2:

Trinitis
01-03-2005, 12:27 AM
So, this dumb fucking lady tries to bitch me out today.

She stood outside for 20 min or so, waiting for me to turn on the gas pump. But, I get to ignore that fact, because we have signs ALL over the pump that say pre-pay (plus I can't see her, because there was a tanker truck outside our window..I could not see ANYTHING.)

Anyways..she comes it and tries to bitch me out, because its MY fault she is going to get sick. See, she was standing in the snow and freezing cold wearing sandles, and no socks. Thus, its MY fault she will be sick, and *I* should deal with her cold feet problem.

Banana Man
01-03-2005, 12:51 AM
Tech support customer service is funnier:

So I get this call today:

Guy1: Yeah, so I know this might be a dumb question, but I just got my Visa card. So where do I sign my name?

Me: It's that white strip in the back of the car with all the numbers that says "Sign here".

Jahira
01-03-2005, 02:06 AM
I work at Best Buy in computers and you should see some of the creeps we get in our store.

Customer of forever!---- This middle-aged fat sorta creepy guy with a mullet. He asks for about 15 webcams. I am like right here. He wants to know how to hook them all up to one computer. I am like what the hell do you need 15 webcams for? He continues by tellling me how he pays a monthly fee for this PRON site that just has a live streaming feed of this like college girls house. He wants to set something like that up for him and his 300 pound wife. It was gross and I told him I couldn't help him.

Banana Man
01-03-2005, 02:19 AM
:help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::h elp::help:

We all know Jahira's just playing role reversal. You don't have to lie about it bro.

Skeeter
01-03-2005, 12:51 PM
Guess Jahira isn't on comission. I woulda been all here ya go bro. and here's all the accessories, and here's some shit I just made up that you might need too.

Varsus
01-03-2005, 05:29 PM
Heh. I have a nice cam setup at my house. its for security reasons but I guess I could set it up for that...

-Varsus