PDA

View Full Version : Two White Cops Kill Black Man In Baton Rouge

RichardCranium
07-06-2016, 11:15 AM
http://m.wafb.com/wafb/db/330682/content/BKRyYGCJ

Mobile layout, because I'm on my phone obviously.

Astray
07-06-2016, 11:18 AM
Stop resisting.

Taernath
07-06-2016, 11:20 AM
*sprinkles crack on Astray's post*

Androidpk
07-06-2016, 11:39 AM
Rep. Cedric Richmond, D-La., called for the Department of Justice to investigate the killing. He said officials claimed that both officers had body cameras "but they fell off during the struggle and do not show the shooting."

RichardCranium
07-06-2016, 11:42 AM
They're reportedly reviewing the dash cam and a video from the store, plus the audio from the body cams.

Fallen
07-06-2016, 12:24 PM
There's a video but it's pretty disturbing. They have him pinned and basically shoot him from inches away.

peam
07-06-2016, 12:28 PM
"but they fell off during the struggle and do not show the shooting."

http://www.gifbooster.com/wp-content/uploads/1326/man-in-glasses-looks-skeptical_98.gif

Enuch
07-06-2016, 12:30 PM
There's a video but it's pretty disturbing. They have him pinned and basically shoot him from inches away.

A radio played the audio from someone's cell phone camera and the genuine distress from the female onlooker was very unsettling.

Androidpk
07-06-2016, 12:34 PM

I watched the video a few times and it is very damning for the cops. Though with the way the law treats police killing people these days.. who knows what will happen.
Someone posted one of the cops social media info and the guy is taking selfies of him and his gun -_-

Taernath
07-06-2016, 12:53 PM
Someone posted one of the cops social media info and the guy is taking selfies of him and his gun -_-

The cop or the guy who posted the cop's info?

Wrathbringer
07-06-2016, 12:56 PM
I watched the video a few times and it is very damning for the cops.

You're credibility is shot, sir. I'll need an independent verification from someone else. Maybe time4fun. She's right about everything lately.

Androidpk
07-06-2016, 12:57 PM
The cop or the guy who posted the cop's info?

The cop.

GS4Pirate
07-06-2016, 01:02 PM
You're credibility is shot, sir. I'll need an independent verification from someone else. Maybe time4fun. She's right about everything lately.

Just stop, everyone knows these super predators must be brought to heel.

GS4Pirate
07-06-2016, 01:06 PM
Just stop, everyone knows these super predators must be brought to heel.

Kip Holden, Democrat Mayor of Baton Rouge, agrees.

Taernath
07-06-2016, 01:11 PM
Kip Holden, Democrat Mayor of Baton Rouge, agrees.

Is this some form of dissociative identity disorder?

Androidpk
07-06-2016, 01:13 PM

Just psychosis.

GS4Pirate
07-06-2016, 01:22 PM

I could save you all a lot of trouble and start a go-fund-me. Trust me when I say, everyone is happier when I'm smoking grass. I can go days without posting on the PC when I have been smoking.

RichardCranium
07-06-2016, 01:49 PM
Sterling’s court record shows he was accused of several crimes dating back to 1996. He’d pleaded guilty to aggravated battery, simple criminal damage to property and unauthorized entry, as well as domestic abuse battery. His longest sentence appeared to come in 2009, when he was sentenced to five years on possessing marijuana with the intent to distribute and illegally carrying a weapon with a controlled dangerous substance.

Police were allegedly responding to a call about a man fitting his description that was waving a gun at passers-by.

Androidpk
07-06-2016, 04:20 PM
Another video..

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/07/06/new-video-shows-alton-sterling-was-not-holding-a-gun-when-baton-rogue-police-killed-him.html

Jarvan
07-06-2016, 04:53 PM
I would say there likely are situations where shooting a man pinned to the ground in the chest is justified, I have no idea if this is the case tho.

Video looks pretty damning, but it's only one perspective.

Velfi
07-06-2016, 05:02 PM
I would say there likely are situations where shooting a man pinned to the ground in the chest is justified, I have no idea if this is the case tho.

Video looks pretty damning, but it's only one perspective.

Please do the world and everyone you come into contact with a favor, and buy a fucking clue.

Tgo01
07-06-2016, 05:36 PM
From what I saw of the video that one cop looks guilty of murder to be honest.

I mean they had him pinned to the ground, the one cop pulled out his gun and had it pointed at him and said something like "If you move a muscle I swear to God", and as far as I could tell the guy was just laying there then suddenly the other cop pulls out his gun and kills him.

GS4Pirate
07-06-2016, 06:15 PM
The Drug war is going swimmingly well, swimming in innocent blood that is.

Androidpk
07-06-2016, 06:22 PM

I mean they had him pinned to the ground, the one cop pulled out his gun and had it pointed at him and said something like "If you move a muscle I swear to God", and as far as I could tell the guy was just laying there then suddenly the other cop pulls out his gun and kills him.

I'd like to see the video from the store camera but I agree it does look like murder.

Tgo01
07-06-2016, 06:24 PM

Looking at the video from the other angle it actually looks like more than that.

It looks like Cop A says "He's got a gun!" then Cop B pulls his gun out, points it at the suspect and says "If you move a muscle I swear to God" and while all of this is going on it looks like Cop A is fumbling with trying to get his gun out of the holster and he finally gets it out and says "Gun!" again and shoots the guy. It looks as if as soon as Cop A said "He's got a gun!" he was determined to shoot the guy but had trouble getting his gun out so had to shout "Gun!" again to justify his shooting, even though Cop B already had his gun out and pointing at the suspect.

I'd be shocked if he doesn't get charged with something.

Androidpk
07-06-2016, 06:28 PM
Looking at the video from the other angle it actually looks like more than that.

It looks like Cop A says "He's got a gun!" then Cop B pulls his gun out, points it at the suspect and says "If you move a muscle I swear to God" and while all of this is going on it looks like Cop A is fumbling with trying to get his gun out of the holster and he finally gets it out and says "Gun!" again and shoots the guy.

I'd be shocked if he doesn't get charged with something.

I'll be shocked if he does.

Wesley
07-06-2016, 06:30 PM
I especially like the part of the article where it says that they declined to comment whether or not there was actually a gun on him. Translated that means: No. There was no gun.

Androidpk
07-06-2016, 06:33 PM
I dunno, one of the cops pulled something out of the guys pocket that may have been a handgun.

Wesley
07-06-2016, 06:37 PM
I dunno, one of the cops pulled something out of the guys pocket that may have been a handgun.

Coulda been, true. But if there were a gun, why not just come out and say "Yeah he had a gun". What's the downside to that as far as the investigation and the police are concerned? At any rate, time will tell I'm sure.

drauz
07-06-2016, 09:00 PM
Doubt he will get charged unless the dash camera shows a better view of the subject. If he had a gun and was trying to go for it then it will be justified. From all accounts I've read this guy wasn't unarmed, he wasn't stopped randomly, and from the start wasn't following lawful orders.

Without evidence of them wanting to execute this guy there is little doubt in my mind that the police force will justify this.

Astray
07-06-2016, 09:06 PM
*sprinkles crack on Astray's post*

Don't you get any of that cheap crack on my post.

Androidpk
07-07-2016, 02:19 AM
Another black guy shot and killed by a cop during a traffic stop. Video is pretty harrowing.. dead dude just slumped over bleeding, cop freaking out in the background... wtf.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/man-shot-dead-minn-police-traffic-stop-article-1.2701935

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSOXA9Zc9lw

Archigeek
07-07-2016, 03:04 AM
Another black guy shot and killed by a cop during a traffic stop. Video is pretty harrowing.. dead dude just slumped over bleeding, cop freaking out in the background... wtf.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/man-shot-dead-minn-police-traffic-stop-article-1.2701935

This was 1 mile from my house. We had to drive within a few blocks of the scene to get home. Get home and check the news and the local news is doing a story on the blue green algae blooms in Florida (WTF, in Minnesota). Plug "Falcon Heights" into Facebook to see if I can figure out what was going on and that video pops up. Holy shit.

drauz
07-07-2016, 03:13 AM

If he told the cop he had a gun before getting his license and the cop still told him to get his license, then that cop should be fired and charged with murder.

Androidpk
07-07-2016, 03:39 AM
If he told the cop he had a gun before getting his license and the cop still told him to get his license then that cop should be fired and charged with murder.

Disarm cops. Tazers only.

drauz
07-07-2016, 03:47 AM
Disarm cops. Tazers only.

That will just never happen unless the second amendment gets repealed. Which will also never happen.

Wesley
07-07-2016, 03:51 AM
Eh..so long as everybody is allowed to carry weapons, police officers can't be an exception to that. I think the increased accountability that comes with 300 million private citizens carrying recording devices is going to slowly do away with part of the problem. What we're seeing now is a generation of cops that are used to being judge jury and executioner without questions asked. My father was a cop for 23 years. I know exactly what kind of attitude a person can acquire without any accountability. Everything he owned fell off the back of a truck. Each subsequent generation of cops that grows up knowing that everyone has a video camera pointed at you always will slowly erode that kind of thinking until it doesn't exist with any more frequency than any other publicly scrutinized job.

In the short term, we have a rash of cops shooting first and asking questions later. In reality, we've had that for a very, very long time. It's just that we only just started having 300 million people with video cameras in the past decade. And the constant video surveillance in the long term I think will be a large part of the solution. It just isn't right away.

Archigeek
07-07-2016, 08:20 AM
This was 1 mile from my house. We had to drive within a few blocks of the scene to get home. Get home and check the news and the local news is doing a story on the blue green algae blooms in Florida (WTF, in Minnesota). Plug "Falcon Heights" into Facebook to see if I can figure out what was going on and that video pops up. Holy shit.

Some background: Falcon Heights is a strange town. It has a pretty small population, in part because 60% of the land in town is owned by nonprofit organizations: the U of M, and the Minnesota State Fair. Most of the rest of the town is close-in suburb. It also has the Twin Cities busiest street running through it; Snelling Avenue handles some ridiculous number of cars per day, like 50,000 or something. That street is crossed by a 10,000 car per day street, Larpenteur Avenue, which is where the shooting took place. So this combination leads to a city with a lot of traffic, but a small population, and without the property tax income, they have subbed out their police force for years. The cop who shot this man was a Saint Anthony cop, and this was their first officer involved shooting in 30 years.

RichardCranium
07-07-2016, 08:56 AM
She seemed extremely calm for having had her son shot right in front of her.

Enuch
07-07-2016, 09:11 AM

Probably in shock.

drauz
07-07-2016, 09:14 AM
Probably in shock.

There was a little kid later in the video, not sure if it was in the car when all that happened.

Enuch
07-07-2016, 09:17 AM
Eh..so long as everybody is allowed to carry weapons, police officers can't be an exception to that. I think the increased accountability that comes with 300 million private citizens carrying recording devices is going to slowly do away with part of the problem. What we're seeing now is a generation of cops that are used to being judge jury and executioner without questions asked. My father was a cop for 23 years. I know exactly what kind of attitude a person can acquire without any accountability. Everything he owned fell off the back of a truck. Each subsequent generation of cops that grows up knowing that everyone has a video camera pointed at you always will slowly erode that kind of thinking until it doesn't exist with any more frequency than any other publicly scrutinized job.

In the short term, we have a rash of cops shooting first and asking questions later. In reality, we've had that for a very, very long time. It's just that we only just started having 300 million people with video cameras in the past decade. And the constant video surveillance in the long term I think will be a large part of the solution. It just isn't right away.

The shoot first mentality is definitely terrible, but as you point what is going to happen is less and less qualified people will want to become police officers for the very fact of technology, and the split second decision will turn into te split minute decision which will then have grave consequences. As less qualified people go for these positions standards lower and those that shouldn't carry are more prevalent.

Clearly something needs to be done to address this through the front end screening to weed out the outliers, but there is a very real change coming as a result of technology. It's on the horizon, like with everything, all the bad is captured and non of the good. Definitely not siding with officers who have biases or act with depravity but having known and worked with officers know that I am thankful I don't have to be in their position or have to make those decisions.

Archigeek
07-07-2016, 09:17 AM

Boyfriend. But yeah. You can see it kind of starts to sink in towards the end. It's also pretty damn sobering to watch a man die.

drauz
07-07-2016, 10:03 AM
The shoot first mentality is definitely terrible, but as you point what is going to happen is less and less qualified people will want to become police officers for the very fact of technology, and the split second decision will turn into te split minute decision which will then have grave consequences. As less qualified people go for these positions standards lower and those that shouldn't carry are more prevalent.

Clearly something needs to be done to address this through the front end screening to weed out the outliers, but there is a very real change coming as a result of technology. It's on the horizon, like with everything, all the bad is captured and non of the good. Definitely not siding with officers who have biases or act with depravity but having known and worked with officers know that I am thankful I don't have to be in their position or have to make those decisions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfi3Ndh3n-g

Taernath
07-07-2016, 11:09 AM

I don't understand your reasoning here. The 'most qualified' would know they're under a lot of scrutiny and behave accordingly, it's the 'least qualified' who would get weeded out. The presence of bodycam and cell phone footage is a good thing, because it prevents either side from hijacking the narrative.

Androidpk
07-07-2016, 11:16 AM
Yeah until we keep seeing shit like; camera fell off, wasn't recording, was broken, video was corrupted, video was lost, ect ect.

Archigeek
07-07-2016, 11:27 AM
Philando Castile was a friend of mine's nephew, a straight A honor student at the same high school where a lot of my friends send their kids, and beloved employee at another school where a lot of my friends send their elementary kids. He had a conceal/carry permit, and was by all definition a good guy with a gun. There are a lot of questions in my mind at this point, but there's no question in my mind that this cop fuck ed up in one way or another, and our police training needs a serious overhaul.

Taernath
07-07-2016, 11:31 AM
Yeah until we keep seeing shit like; camera fell off, wasn't recording, was broken, video was corrupted, video was lost, ect ect.

That's why there need to be penalties in place for that kind of thing if it was deliberate.

SashaFierce
07-07-2016, 11:53 AM
Philando Castile was a friend of mine's nephew, a straight A honor student at the same high school where a lot of my friends send their kids, and beloved employee at another school where a lot of my friends send their elementary kids. He had a conceal/carry permit, and was by all definition a good guy with a gun. There are a lot of questions in my mind at this point, but there's no question in my mind that this cop fuck ed up in one way or another, and our police training needs a serious overhaul.

I read something that said he was a felon, therefore he wouldn't be legally allowed to carry a gun. (Unless I'm mixing the names up?)

Taernath
07-07-2016, 11:57 AM
I read something that said he was a felon, therefore he wouldn't be legally allowed to carry a gun. (Unless I'm mixing the names up?)

That was Alton Sterling, the first guy.

drauz
07-07-2016, 11:58 AM

I believe the original post this thread was about had a previous gun possession while in possession of drugs that he got 5 years for, not sure if it was a felony. I believe Archigeek is referring to the second video with the guy in the car.

Archigeek
07-07-2016, 12:00 PM

Phil was not a felon.

Androidpk
07-07-2016, 12:08 PM
Phil was not a felon.

False, he committed a felony by being born black.

Wesley
07-07-2016, 12:36 PM

I see what you're saying, but I respectfully disagree. Granted, my own experience with law enforcement in limited to three small-ish municipalities is one state, and viewed from the outside, but I know that in the 70s and 80s for example, a large crackdown on police corruption happened in the NJ/NY area (where my father was a cop). Stricter standards and requirements for reporting were put on police officers because things like drugs were disappearing from the evidence lockers and re-appearing on the streets. Incidentally, this was my father's side job, being just far south enough in New Jersey that the whole American Gangster deal going on in North Jersey and New York hadn't really trickled down to his department yet. It eventually did, and that sort of corruption was greatly stifled because of better monitoring practices. It didn't result in less qualified applicants for positions leading into the 90s, but more qualified. Better trained.

The cops I knew were all regular joes to start with. With the exception of probably a higher percentage having a Napoleon complex than a normal job, they weren't guys you would be shocked to see all working together in a factory or a steel mill at the time. Their qualifications ranged from "was drafted in Vietnam and knows how to hold a gun" to "applied for the position". There were some who went into it because they wanted to uphold law and order. A few who went in because it was a power trip. Most went in because it was a paying job. Over my father's career, it went from a job with no public scrutiny and little training to one with a lot of public scrutiny and extensive training, and in that process, the demographic of police officers changed, in my opinion for the better in terms of law and order. Nothing against the regular joes who were the primary police force in the 70s and 80s, but more accountability led to better training, led to better quality policing, and I feel that cameras in everyone's hand will lead to the next iteration of that upgrade.

Time'll tell, but that's my opinion.

RichardCranium
07-07-2016, 12:42 PM
There was a little kid later in the video, not sure if it was in the car when all that happened.

He was. That was where I got my story mixed up. The boyfriend was shot, her son was in the back seat.

RichardCranium
07-07-2016, 12:44 PM
I believe the original post this thread was about had a previous gun possession while in possession of drugs that he got 5 years for, not sure if it was a felony. I believe Archigeek is referring to the second video with the guy in the car.

He was charged with possession of a schedule 1 narcotic and an illegal firearm together, which is a felony even had the gun been registered. He was also charged with carnal knowledge of a juvenile, and twice for failing to register as a sex offender. Along with various assault charges, as well as domestic violence dating back to 1996.

zennsunni
07-07-2016, 01:21 PM
He was charged with possession of a schedule 1 narcotic and an illegal firearm together, which is a felony even had the gun been registered. He was also charged with carnal knowledge of a juvenile, and twice for failing to register as a sex offender. Along with various assault charges, as well as domestic violence dating back to 1996.

Sounds like someone that should be in prison, not dead.

RichardCranium
07-07-2016, 01:27 PM
Sounds like someone that should be in prison, not dead.

I'm definitely not siding with the police here. The videos thus far seem damning, but I've always been a wait and see type on these matters.

SashaFierce
07-07-2016, 01:33 PM
That video is disturbing. I'm surprised the woman held up as well as she did.

Enuch
07-07-2016, 02:32 PM
I don't understand your reasoning here. The 'most qualified' would know they're under a lot of scrutiny and behave accordingly, it's the 'least qualified' who would get weeded out. The presence of bodycam and cell phone footage is a good thing, because it prevents either side from hijacking the narrative.

What it creates is a hesitation in action when in critical situations require split second decisions. When everything you do is so highly scrutinized it creates a very uncomfortable situation. Why would someone who is qualified for a position, that pays what most jurisdictions pay, deal with just an immense level of scrutiny to serve their public, when they could with much less scrutiny serve in the private sector? The balance is tipping in technologies favor.

Even if you are performing your job at 100% compliance, and something like this happens (not this specific incident but a shooting involving an officer), and it is still by the book and the officers have been 100% in the right the entire time and this was confirmed by a court does that remove the months of media coverage and PR that has destroyed the officers life and labeled him as a bad cop? I doubt, I doubt the community would give them a resounding "My bad". Would you as someone qualified still be as interested in a job such as that? Or would you instead look elsewhere to serve the public? I have talked to friends and funding for police forces are stagnating and the need for officers is rising with the age out, but the pool of candids is shrinking as is the quality. While there may not be a direct correlation, I am willing to bet it has some baring on the situation.

Also given the argument that the most qualified would require scrutiny to behave accordingly...wouldn't given the fact that they are the most qualified already play a role in them behaving accordingly prior to scrutiny? Those already performing their jobs as they should and acting within the guidelines and laws that mandate assumedly would not be falling victim to this anyhow, but I bet for some of them it's little offputting to have done everything right for so long only for someone to say, we know you are doing everything right, but even though you do your job right we and the public don't believe you are capable of keeping this up, so be ready because if and when you slip; because the public knows you will, we will be there to gut you for it. Oh and don't forget even if you do everything right.

Also in as much as the camera's and cell phones remove the narrative...with media it also ignites endless narratives.

Taernath
07-07-2016, 03:57 PM
What it creates is a hesitation in action when in critical situations require split second decisions. When everything you do is so highly scrutinized it creates a very uncomfortable situation. Why would someone who is qualified for a position, that pays what most jurisdictions pay, deal with just an immense level of scrutiny to serve their public, when they could with much less scrutiny serve in the private sector? The balance is tipping in technologies favor.

Even if you are performing your job at 100% compliance, and something like this happens (not this specific incident but a shooting involving an officer), and it is still by the book and the officers have been 100% in the right the entire time and this was confirmed by a court does that remove the months of media coverage and PR that has destroyed the officers life and labeled him as a bad cop? I doubt, I doubt the community would give them a resounding "My bad".

I would argue that because of their responsibility, police *should* be heavily scrutinized. They do need to be constantly thinking, 'is it appropriate for me to pull my gun on this guy?'. That kind of thing is tied in with their use of force training and target identification. Certainly mistakes will be made and I'm not suggesting someone who shoots a kid with a realistic toy gun should be put in jail for murder, but they do need to be more hesitant to draw and fire their weapons.

The good thing about bodycams is that they can also exonerate the police if there's a question.

Would you as someone qualified still be as interested in a job such as that? Or would you instead look elsewhere to serve the public? I have talked to friends and funding for police forces are stagnating and the need for officers is rising with the age out, but the pool of candids is shrinking as is the quality. While there may not be a direct correlation, I am willing to bet it has some baring on the situation.

I disagree that funding and personnel droughts in the police community are directly or indirectly tied with accountability. It's just a hard job that wears you down if you don't have the right mentality. A lot of departments have been expanding over the last few years with the wars winding down and more and more trained personnel becoming available.

Also in as much as the camera's and cell phones remove the narrative...with media it also ignites endless narratives.

That's good. Without the cell phone videos from these last two incidents, both would probably be classified as 'black man shot after reaching for gun'. The first one *might* be that, but the second one doesn't seem that way. At least for now.

Warriorbird
07-07-2016, 04:36 PM

Even if you are performing your job at 100% compliance, and something like this happens (not this specific incident but a shooting involving an officer), and it is still by the book and the officers have been 100% in the right the entire time and this was confirmed by a court does that remove the months of media coverage and PR that has destroyed the officers life and labeled him as a bad cop? I doubt, I doubt the community would give them a resounding "My bad". Would you as someone qualified still be as interested in a job such as that? Or would you instead look elsewhere to serve the public? I have talked to friends and funding for police forces are stagnating and the need for officers is rising with the age out, but the pool of candids is shrinking as is the quality. While there may not be a direct correlation, I am willing to bet it has some baring on the situation.

Also given the argument that the most qualified would require scrutiny to behave accordingly...wouldn't given the fact that they are the most qualified already play a role in them behaving accordingly prior to scrutiny? Those already performing their jobs as they should and acting within the guidelines and laws that mandate assumedly would not be falling victim to this anyhow, but I bet for some of them it's little offputting to have done everything right for so long only for someone to say, we know you are doing everything right, but even though you do your job right we and the public don't believe you are capable of keeping this up, so be ready because if and when you slip; because the public knows you will, we will be there to gut you for it. Oh and don't forget even if you do everything right.

That'd be all fine and good if they didn't still manage to shoot black people even out of proportion to the percentage of crimes they commit. Way safer to be a Hispanic or a white person around the cops.

In my state, at least, funding was stagnating because of tax reductions by our now liberated former Republican Governor.

I still think cops should be paid more.

Kembal
07-07-2016, 07:25 PM
For the Castile shooting at least, you'd expect the NRA to come out with a statement, since it appears he was shot while doing exactly what he was supposed to do. But they're saying no comment. Kind of sounds like they're only for gun rights for "some people".

Tgo01
07-07-2016, 07:34 PM
For the Castile shooting at least, you'd expect the NRA to come out with a statement, since it appears he was shot while doing exactly what he was supposed to do. But they're saying no comment. Kind of sounds like they're only for gun rights for "some people".

So the NRA is racist?

Wrathbringer
07-07-2016, 07:37 PM
So the NRA is racist?

You didn't know?

Tgo01
07-07-2016, 07:38 PM
You didn't know?

I'm always the last to know :(

drauz
07-07-2016, 10:40 PM
So the NRA is racist?

I know one of their board members who appears to be.

Tgo01
07-07-2016, 10:45 PM
I know one of their board members who appears to be.

The one with the hair?

drauz
07-07-2016, 10:56 PM
The one with the hair?

Ted Nuget. Interesting though, I just found out while looking to see if anyone else on the board had hair that Karl Malone is a board member, the Mailman from the Jazz.

Androidpk
07-07-2016, 10:58 PM
Karl Malone is racist and has a history of talking trash about black people.

Wesley
07-07-2016, 11:01 PM
Karl Malone is racist and has a history of talking trash about black people.

Hey, if black people don't want to be trash talked or executed by police officers, they should try harder to be white and rich.

Archigeek
07-08-2016, 12:30 AM

There is a certain irony, that most of the gun laws we have, (beyond the prohibition on automatic weapons and other military weapons) were enacted when black people started asserting their right to bear arms.

Latrinsorm
07-08-2016, 08:33 PM
And the constant video surveillance in the long term I think will be a large part of the solution.This guy gets it.

Gelston
07-08-2016, 09:03 PM
This guy gets it.

Shut up Latrin.

Ashlander
07-28-2016, 01:34 PM
Hearing that they may be announcing on whether or not they'll indict the two officers today.