PDA

View Full Version : 1x a day encumberance reducing backpack, holds 140

GTG
07-02-2016, 11:26 AM
a purple-veined iridescent black leather backpack.

Supple leather forms the exterior of this backpack. Slightly raised veins rise from the leather toward the top of the dual shoulder straps; the dark reddish purple ridges seem to pulse rhythmically and with fervor. A large enruned bone clasp is placed in the center of the the backpack's flap, though there is no apparent way to secure it.

You carefully inspect your black leather backpack.

You estimate that a purple-veined iridescent black leather backpack can store a huge amount with enough space for any number of items.

You determine that you could wear the backpack on your back. The backpack appears to serve some purpose.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of leather.

You analyze your black leather backpack and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

MB:1 million.
BO:you can try

The creator has also provided the following information:
You sense that the bulging veins lining the straps of your black leather backpack can infuse you with the surge you need to seemingly reduce your encumbrance once per day if you CLENCHed it.
You also sense you could TOUCH, PROD, and RUB it.
You don't think it should be altered at all except for the color of the leather. You think you could probably get the noun changed to "pack" or "knapsack" but not much else.

You can tell that the backpack is as light as it can get and that its pockets could not possibly get any deeper.

drauz
07-02-2016, 11:32 AM

Supple leather forms the exterior of this backpack. Slightly raised veins rise from the leather toward the top of the dual shoulder straps; the dark reddish purple ridges seem to pulse rhythmically and with fervor. A large enruned bone clasp is placed in the center of the the backpack's flap, though there is no apparent way to secure it.

You estimate that a purple-veined iridescent black leather backpack can store a huge amount with enough space for any number of items.

You determine that you could wear the backpack on your back. The backpack appears to serve some purpose.

You analyze your black leather backpack and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

MB:15 million

You sense that the bulging veins lining the straps of your black leather backpack can infuse you with the surge you need to seemingly reduce your encumbrance once per day if you CLENCHed it.
You don't think it should be altered at all except for the color of the leather. You think you could probably get the noun changed to "pack" or "knapsack" but not much else.

You can tell that the backpack is as light as it can get and that its pockets could not possibly get any deeper.

Don't these usually go for like 5-10m?

GTG
07-02-2016, 11:46 AM
Lowered to 5 mil then.

Maerit
07-02-2016, 11:48 AM
If you google purple-veined backpack, you'll see them going for even less than 5mil, but seller's right to sell for their desired price!

GTG
07-02-2016, 11:59 AM
Think it was unique when I first got it...doh

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

GTG
07-02-2016, 12:00 PM

MB:15 million

MB: 1 million

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Maerit
07-02-2016, 12:02 PM
MB

drauz
07-02-2016, 12:35 PM
2m

Wrathbringer
07-02-2016, 01:23 PM
2.5m please.

drauz
07-02-2016, 01:31 PM
3m

GTG
07-02-2016, 04:32 PM
:rolleyes:

GTG
07-02-2016, 04:33 PM
Doh. Calling this either after July fourth or later tonight when I can log in again.

Ososis
07-02-2016, 04:54 PM
I bought out mine for 4M and everbody was pissed. Got in game offers up to 6. whatever that is worth

BLZrizz
07-03-2016, 10:44 PM

Frogman452
07-05-2016, 02:53 PM
5m

BriarFox
07-05-2016, 04:14 PM
As a heads-up for buyers, you don't need to continuously wear the backpack (though it's a nice one) to use the ability. Just put it on, CLENCH it, and then take it off and stow it and you'll still get the 20 minutes of encumbrance reduction.

Jarvan
07-05-2016, 04:31 PM
Just alter those veins.

gilchristr
07-05-2016, 05:25 PM
Has anyone tried swapping this script onto another backworn, possibly one without penis veins and/or better stats?

Wrathbringer
07-05-2016, 05:59 PM
Just alter those veins.

Can't be altered other than the color.

Jarvan
07-05-2016, 06:26 PM

Yes, I know. Hence.. alter the veins.

drauz
07-05-2016, 07:55 PM
Just an FYI, he called this sold to me on Sunday. He now won't answer PMs.

Ososis
07-05-2016, 08:26 PM
He now won't answer PMs.

*Hasn't yet

It's almost as if he has other things going on in his life... :)

drauz
07-05-2016, 08:50 PM
*Hasn't yet

It's almost as if he has other things going on in his life... :)

You're right it has only been 3 days, and it sounds like hes going thru a rough patch. I'll give it a full week I guess.

gilchristr
07-05-2016, 08:52 PM
"alter the veins"

Pulsating arteries?

Viekn
07-05-2016, 09:43 PM
"alter the veins"

Pulsating arteries?

Throbbing tubes?

Ososis
07-05-2016, 10:20 PM
You're right it has only been 3 days, and it sounds like hes going thru a rough patch. I'll give it a full week I guess.

I mean this with all respect to GTG, his word is solid, his timelines (presently) not so much. If he said sold to you, I am sure he will stand by that and you will have your nice pulsating wiener bag at the agreed price. I have one too if you ever want to compare em side my side....

drauz
07-05-2016, 10:21 PM
I mean this with all respect to GTG, his word is solid, his timelines (presently) not so much. If he said sold to you, I am sure he will stand by that and you will have your nice pulsating wiener bag at the agreed price. I have one too if you ever want to compare em side my side....

I already have like 3 of them, but thank you.

Jarvan
07-05-2016, 10:22 PM
I already have like 3 of them, but thank you.

Holy hell.. you got 3 dicks? You are THE MAN!!!

drauz
07-05-2016, 10:24 PM
Holy hell.. you got 3 dicks? You are THE MAN!!!

Anything more than 2 is just for show

Ososis
07-05-2016, 11:03 PM
Woah, I'm not trying to get weird I just want to lay them down next to each other and just, ya know, be dudes OK?

True
07-06-2016, 08:46 AM

I had mine altered into a knapsack I believe. I can check, but I'm pretty sure I did!

FlayedAngel
07-08-2016, 02:19 AM
+1 this thread, would read again.