PDA

View Full Version : 2/1100 belt-worn satchel - 20% weight reducing

Haldrik
06-28-2016, 07:06 PM
This container is belt worn, holds 1100, weighs 2. It is also has 20% weight reduction. (Non script weight reduction.)

> tap link satchel
You tap a golvern link equipment satchel that you are wearing.

>inspect link sat
You carefully inspect your link equipment satchel.

You estimate that a golvern link equipment satchel can store a gigantic amount with enough space for any number of items.

You determine that you could wear the satchel, attaching it to your belt. The satchel appears to serve some purpose.

You remember that you registered this item a couple months ago.

> weigh link satchel
The link equipment satchel feels far lighter than you expect, as if its contents did not weigh as much as they would normally.
You must be holding the link equipment satchel before you can try gauging its weight.

> ana link satchel
You analyze your link equipment satchel and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:
You can tell that the satchel is as light as it can get and that its pockets could not possibly get any deeper.

sold

Price: 250M or $2000

A combination of the two is also acceptable.

Allereli
06-28-2016, 07:07 PM
why would you quit at cap? shit's just starting.

SashaFierce
06-28-2016, 07:12 PM
So 1k bags sell for 100m, and the 20% weight reduction went for 60k bloodscrip (let's assume 60m).

100+60=160m, why exactly do you think it's worth 250m?

drauz
06-28-2016, 07:15 PM
why would you quit at cap? shit's just starting.

Sanctum of whatever RSN! They need a better plan for the "end game". Capping of ancillary skills is hardly enticing, for me at least.

drauz
06-28-2016, 07:18 PM
So 1k bags sell for 100m, and the 20% weight reduction went for 60k bloodscrip (let's assume 60m).

100+60=160m, why exactly do you think it's worth 250m?

https://media4.giphy.com/media/46itMIe0bkQeY/200.gif

SashaFierce
06-28-2016, 07:19 PM
60k? You are high. Crawl back into your hole.

I got the weight reduction for 125k-150k bloodscrip and Wyrom specifically said it was the "best use" (paraphrasing here) of any weight reducer purchased at Duskruin this last run.

Actually, it was 25% weight reduction for 60k.

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?101007-Duskruin-Arena-Auction&p=1840673#post1840673

At the "High End Duskruin Store", after the initial reduction in cost, 20% weight reduction was sold for 75k bloodscrip.

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?101692-Duskruin-High-End-Offerings&p=1847898#post1847898

BUYER BEWARE - Seller tends to lie.

SashaFierce
06-28-2016, 07:24 PM
I'll also point out that nobody can even come close to using 1100 pounds of capacity.

The only profession who gets any use out of a giant container is a Sorcerer, and then the weight reduction would be pointless, because they would be phasing the boxes to be able to carry them all, and they would be weightless.

It was pointless to add weight reduction to it, it adds no value.

BUYER BEWARE

drauz
06-28-2016, 07:25 PM
<sigh>

http://i.imgur.com/Q5yvEMm.gif

Zaigh
06-28-2016, 07:27 PM
At the "High End Duskruin Store", after the initial reduction in cost, 20% weight reduction was sold for 75k bloodscrip.

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?101692-Duskruin-High-End-Offerings&p=1847898#post1847898

This well could have cost the 125-150k bloodscrip he mentioned at the April high end event. Prices only started out at 75k for the 1st service sold and then increased from there. The weight reduction service increased to a finalized price of 253,125 bloodscrip.

For this and other starting and ending prices in the Prime instance, please see the table on the wiki - https://gswiki.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Duskruin_Arena/April_2016_prize_list

SashaFierce
06-28-2016, 07:29 PM
This well could have cost the 125-150k bloodscrip he mentioned at the April high end event. Prices only started out at 75k for the 1st service sold and then increased from there. The weight reduction service increased to a finalized price of 253,125 bloodscrip.

For this and other starting and ending prices in the Prime instance, please see the table on the wiki - https://gswiki.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Duskruin_Arena/April_2016_prize_list

I'm surprised it ended so high. Maybe he did pay more than the 60k it's worth. That only makes it more amusing to me.

At any rate, I provided a link where 25% weight reduction sold at auction for 60k.

Don't let Haldrik/Kalros fool you into overpaying for this item, it's not worth 250m.

Haldrik
06-28-2016, 07:35 PM
Just found the forum ignore button. Goodbye Alastir, you don't exist. I encourage others to do the same.

Velfi
06-28-2016, 07:36 PM
Where's the fun in that?

Luntz
06-28-2016, 07:37 PM
Is this what they teach you in nursing school eh, how to whine like a dumbass shitlord? bwahaha what a fucking loser, I guess he should hold a raffle for his 1k bag and scam some noobs like all the pros do

Viekn
06-28-2016, 07:41 PM
Can we please just not do this again. If someone wants to pay 250m, let them. There's more than enough info available for buyers to make up their own mind.

Velfi
06-28-2016, 07:45 PM
Ignore is for busters.

Taernath
06-28-2016, 07:48 PM
http://proprofs-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/images/games/user_images/misc/6541715697.jpg

beldannon5
06-28-2016, 08:16 PM
I have no personal issue with haldrik kalros but he does seem to overprice imo. But what do i know

gilchristr
06-28-2016, 09:46 PM
"So 1k bags sell for 100m, and the 20% weight reduction went for 60k bloodscrip (let's assume 60m).

100+60=160m, why exactly do you think it's worth 250m?"

Didnt you sell a max deep spider container for like 15m?

max deep container 2m + spider container 5m = 15m?

Either quit trolling or if you are not trolling get the shit out of your eyes!

Gelston
06-28-2016, 09:55 PM
Have you offered this item to "Someone who isn't me" ? He has loads of cash to spend on things.

SashaFierce
06-29-2016, 06:32 AM
"So 1k bags sell for 100m, and the 20% weight reduction went for 60k bloodscrip (let's assume 60m).

100+60=160m, why exactly do you think it's worth 250m?"

Didnt you sell a max deep spider container for like 15m?

max deep container 2m + spider container 5m = 15m?

Either quit trolling or if you are not trolling get the shit out of your eyes!

Some of your values are a little off. And the last time I checked a belt worn container that holds 95 pounds is worth more than 2m. If you'd like to sell me one for 2m, I'll take it.

Kalros likes to lie, I think it's reasonable to warn people about him.

Nazagor
06-29-2016, 07:18 AM
+1 for Kalros being a shit.

Haldrik
07-02-2016, 12:57 AM
Still up. Just imagine how many sewer runs you can do with this bad boy.

rolfard
07-02-2016, 08:52 AM
The same number of sewer runs you can do with multiple smaller containers. This is a niche item for the sorcerer (phase) profession as no race with any strength multiplier could ever fill this without phase since they fixed the warchest bug that let you 'pickup script' more than your encumbrance allows.

I take that back though, I was w-w-w-w-w-...you get the drift. This bag could enable you to do *20 percent MORE!*

Jarvan
07-02-2016, 12:42 PM
Still up. Just imagine how many sewer runs you can do with this bad boy.

Wait... I thought it was Horrible to do sewer runs instead of arena??!!!???!!??

drauz
07-02-2016, 01:16 PM
Wait... I thought it was Horrible to do sewer runs instead of arena??!!!???!!??

I think you get more BS per minute from the sewer, but you get more BS per simucoin from the arena.

Haldrik
07-02-2016, 02:50 PM
The same number of sewer runs you can do with multiple smaller containers. This is a niche item for the sorcerer (phase) profession as no race with any strength multiplier could ever fill this without phase since they fixed the warchest bug that let you 'pickup script' more than your encumbrance allows.

I take that back though, I was w-w-w-w-w-...you get the drift. This bag could enable you to do *20 percent MORE!*

It's not just that. Most of the time running around with 4-5 containers, I would fill them up and have to stop. Then have to sort them. Move things into containers, etc etc. Quite a pain. This allows you to make more trips using a single container, plus the weight reduction. It's crazy efficient and could easily speed up your efforts 2x-3x.

You are also looking at this wrong. Even if you CANT make 1000, you can still reach 200+. And there isn't any 500+ containers around so this is what we get. I'll do some testing on the max capacity in a bit.

Haldrik
07-02-2016, 02:54 PM
I think you get more BS per minute from the sewer, but you get more BS per simucoin from the arena.

That is correct. The only argument I made against Jarvan was that arena is far better then the sewers for BS per simucoin. His argument was that it was "better" in every aspect. You still have to be able to do the arena. I couldn't, so I did sewers.

I'm not sure why he thinks I think it is "horrible to do sewer runs." I did spend over $2000 in the sewers. But its Jarvan, I can't expect him to understand why 2+2=5.

Ososis
07-02-2016, 03:59 PM
So I have been thinking about this for a while. Why don't people use forging slabs to determine exact capacity? Seems easier than most of the ways I have seen people go about it.

rolfard
07-02-2016, 04:01 PM
Bardsongs now reveal exact capacities.

neimanz1
07-02-2016, 04:06 PM
Bardsongs now reveal exact capacities.

bards songs don't go over 1k but I had 1100 in this satchel before

Haldrik
07-02-2016, 05:41 PM
bards songs don't go over 1k but I had 1100 in this satchel before

Yes :) Burn him if its wrong.

Haldrik
07-02-2016, 05:42 PM
So I have been thinking about this for a while. Why don't people use forging slabs to determine exact capacity? Seems easier than most of the ways I have seen people go about it.

Most people don't need slabs because containers don't hold that much. I was going to do full-plate but forging slabs seems a lot easier! Thanks for the tip.

Jarvan
07-02-2016, 05:53 PM

It's a reference to him telling me I was stupid for doing the sewers last Duskruin, because it's ALWAYS better to do arena.. according to him.

Then he spent 1000 bucks doing the sewers.

(Because I pointed out to him he would NEVER earn enough in Arena to get all the stuff he wanted due to time constraints)

Jarvan
07-02-2016, 05:55 PM
That is correct. The only argument I made against Jarvan was that arena is far better then the sewers for BS per simucoin. His argument was that it was "better" in every aspect. You still have to be able to do the arena. I couldn't, so I did sewers.

I'm not sure why he thinks I think it is "horrible to do sewer runs." I did spend over $2000 in the sewers. But its Jarvan, I can't expect him to understand why 2+2=5.

I never said better in every aspect. I'll pull logs if you like.

It's not just that. Most of the time running around with 4-5 containers, I would fill them up and have to stop. Then have to sort them. Move things into containers, etc etc. Quite a pain. This allows you to make more trips using a single container, plus the weight reduction. It's crazy efficient and could easily speed up your efforts 2x-3x.

You are also looking at this wrong. Even if you CANT make 1000, you can still reach 200+. And there isn't any 500+ containers around so this is what we get. I'll do some testing on the max capacity in a bit.

You would hit item limit before you hit weight limit. Then you wouldn't be able to pass this off to someone else, since they wouldn't be able to accept. THEN you will spend just as much if not more time sorting. Really not a big help for the sewers.

Haldrik
07-02-2016, 06:05 PM
I never said better in every aspect. I'll pull logs if you like.

No.. YOU were doing Arena.. then switched to sewers. But it's ok, I understand you think the world and history change to suit you.

You are incredibly misinformed. I did the arena once, I couldn't get above 150. (UAC, no mstrike). So I switched to sewers. Logs please.

You would hit item limit before you hit weight limit. Then you wouldn't be able to pass this off to someone else, since they wouldn't be able to accept. THEN you will spend just as much if not more time sorting. Really not a big help for the sewers.

You are just all kinds of wrong. You wouldn't hit the item limit. Even holding 100 items I doubt I could get 300 items before hitting my capacity. And if that was true I could go container only +2-3 utility items.

I wouldn't need to pass the items to someone. I would just get heavy backpacks, and fill them. Then pass them. How is this hard to understand?

Haldrik
07-02-2016, 06:07 PM
It's a reference to him telling me I was stupid for doing the sewers last Duskruin, because it's ALWAYS better to do arena.. according to him.

Then he spent 1000 bucks doing the sewers.

(Because I pointed out to him he would NEVER earn enough in Arena to get all the stuff he wanted due to time constraints)

You are straight up delusional. I have 100k BS left over. If I could do the arena I would have in a heart beat. Would have saved me $1000. Since I spent $2000. I would only need $1000 to get the equivalent bloodscrip. I understand math is hard for you, but try to keep up.

Jarvan
07-02-2016, 06:13 PM
You are incredibly misinformed. I did the arena once, I couldn't get above 150. (UAC, no mstrike). So I switched to sewers. Logs please.

You are just all kinds of wrong. You wouldn't hit the item limit. Even holding 100 items I doubt I could get 300 items before hitting my capacity. And if that was true I could go container only +2-3 utility items.

I wouldn't need to pass the items to someone. I would just get heavy backpacks, and fill them. Then pass them. How is this hard to understand?

Have you forgotten about SHARDS?

Unless you are keeping the plate from sewers.. or any armor really... you will likely hit the 500 item limit.

And once again.... if you are moving stuff out of the bag to backpacks... it's not saving you any time really.

But... since you don't know math... go figure. (Your math comes down to 1:1 that is all you know)

Here.. Just for you...

[LNet]-GSIV:Kalros: "get twice the bloodscrip for the same price"
[LNet]-GSIV:Kalros: "welp people should stop buying up the pendants then"
[LNet]-GSIV:Kalros: "im going to laugh when there is 10 pendants and 1 segment"

[LNet]-You: "true karos... but the thing is.. are you just selling a few scrip? or did someone hire you to earn 300k+?"
[LNet]-GSIV:Kalros: "i cant do the arena"
[LNet]-GSIV:Kalros: "but either way. double the script is double"
[LNet]-GSIV:Kalros: "you have to make up for it in ehancive sales"
[LNet]-GSIV:Kalros: "thru the sewers"
[LNet]-GSIV:Kalros: "which isnt happening"
[LNet]-GSIV:Kalros: "you are basicaly 100% behidn the arena"

[LNet]-You: "I dont mean you personally.. i mean in general. it is not possible to get 300k from arena in the time frame.. unless you have at least one other person playing your char while you sleep"
[LNet]-GSIV:Kalros: "since they get enhancives too"
[LNet]-GSIV:Kalros: "yeah but getting 300k from the sewers will cost you twice as much"
[LNet]-GSIV:Kalros: "which is absurd"
[LNet]-GSIV: Dergoatean: "it's very intentional..."

[LNet]-You: "do you honestly think someone spending 400K plus for UB cares?"
[LNet]-GSIV:Kalros: "when it costs them $8000 isntead of $4000, yeah"

[LNet]-You: "SIMU set it up so the only way to amass the scrip needed is sewer, or buying from others"
[LNet]-GSIV:Fyrentennimar: "theres one segment loose for sure, one has been used to complete its moon and wel there is the complete pendant"
[LNet]-GSIV: Dergoatean: "others who are doing the sewer, heh"

[LNet]-You: "you are not good at math really.. 1800 bucks gets you about 300k scrip from the SEWERS"
[LNet]-GSIV:Kalros: "1:1 man"
[LNet]-GSIV:Kalros: "its easy to do it 1:1"
[LNet]-GSIV: Dergoatean: "it's east, but incorrect"
[LNet]-GSIV: Dergoatean: "*easy"

[LNet]-You: "very"
[LNet]-GSIV:Kalros: "okay, my ratio is correct"
[LNet]-GSIV:Kalros: "1800 vs 900"
[LNet]-GSIV:Kalros: "250 blood scrip per token or 125"
[LNet]-GSIV:Kalros: "up to you"

[LNet]-You: "2k in simucoins is 56 jars"
[LNet]-GSIV:Kalros: "regardless of how the math comes out, there is a 100% mark up"

[LNet]-You: "56 even at 6k per jar in sewers is 336k"
[LNet]-GSIV:Kalros: "whatever number you say"
[LNet]-GSIV:Kalros: "double it"
[LNet]-GSIV:Kalros: "thats the price difference"

[LNet]-You: "...no shit.. but once again.. IT. IS. NOT. POSSIBLE. to get 300k in arena"
[LNet]-GSIV:Fyrentennimar: "why not?"
[LNet]-GSIV:Kalros: "so hire 10 people to do the arena"
[LNet]-GSIV:Kalros: "and pay them 1:1"

[LNet]-You: "which ends up costing you WAY more then doing sewers"
[LNet]-GSIV:Kalros: "not way more"
[LNet]-GSIV:Fyrentennimar: "some people are making 50k a day"
[LNet]-GSIV:Fyrentennimar: "in the arena"
[LNet]-GSIV:Fyrentennimar: "or close to it hmm 40k anyway for sure"
[LNet]-GSIV:Kalros: "theoretical max is 45k a day"
[LNet]-GSIV: Dergoatean: "... no it isn't"
[LNet]-GSIV:Kalros: "every 8 minutes right?"
[LNet]-GSIV: Dergoatean: "no"
[LNet]-GSIV: Dergoatean: "as fast as you can finish it"
[LNet]-GSIV:Kalros: "oh. so even faster"

[LNet]-You: "8 days.. 40k a day.. 320k .. possible. BUT.. assuming perfects.. thats 13.33 hours of constant fighting per day"
[LNet]-GSIV:Kalros: "do you think people are manually doing this stuff?"
[LNet]-GSIV: Dergoatean: "I take about 4m45 per run, though that doesn't include the warmup announcements, or opening the package"
[LNet]-GSIV:Fyrentennimar: "yes"

[LNet]-You: "that is not including selling stuff, unloading, spelling up.. etc etc"
[LNet]-GSIV: Dergoatean: "and yeah, that's the big thing - selling. and then prep time"
[LNet]-GSIV:Kalros: "its still cheaper to do the arena, and buy 50k"
[LNet]-GSIV:Kalros: "then it is to pay double"
[LNet]-GSIV:Kalros: "and do the sewer"
[LNet]-GSIV:Fyrentennimar: "also what if you have two accounts both of which can do the arena and do them both at the same time"

[LNet]-You: "..... your math is fail"
[LNet]-GSIV:Kalros: "welp, i know you need to defend your posiition because of your 1000 sewer runs"
[LNet]-GSIV:Kalros: "but whatever"
[LNet]-GSIV:Kalros: "you do you"
[LNet]-GSIV: Dergoatean: "Kalros, that's cute, but it's pretty reasonable to point out your bad math"

[LNet]-You: "50k is going for 50 mill. at least or right now prices.. 400 bucks"
[LNet]-GSIV:Vangule: "is anyone still pulling anything decent from sewers or not really"
[LNet]-GSIV:Kalros: "the math isnt bad"
[LNet]-GSIV:Kalros: "its a ratio"
[LNet]-GSIV:Kalros: "you pay 1 token for 125 blood scrip"

[LNet]-You: "400 bucks is 540 tries in the sewer"
[LNet]-GSIV:Kalros: "or 1 token for 250"
[LNet]-GSIV:Kalros: "stop talkign about money"
[LNet]-GSIV:Kalros: "pay attentoin to the ratio"
[LNet]-GSIV: Dergoatean: "way to focus on the one argument you haven't been wrong on"
[LNet]-GSIV:Kalros: "1 for 125"

[LNet]-You: "or about 67,500 scrip.. you lose 17500"
[LNet]-GSIV:Kalros: "yes. because it doesnt matter what the price is"
[LNet]-GSIV: Dergoatean: ""Hey lnet, please only talk about the things I didn't fail at""
[LNet]-GSIV:Kalros: "my point is the same"

[LNet]-You: "stop talking about a token.. since a TOKEN is 1 dollar.. god.."
[LNet]-GSIV:Kalros: "you are paying double to do sewer"
[LNet]-GSIV:Kalros: "scrip for scrip"

[LNet]-You: "ok.. I am just gana stop. You had to have failed math"
[LNet]-GSIV:Kalros: "you do that"
>;lnet ignore kalros

[lnet: You are now ignoring Kalros.]

Please.. point out where I said it's better in EVERY way?

Instead... your fail at math pointed out the Arena is better in ~1~ way.

Jarvan
07-02-2016, 06:15 PM
besides... only you would be so fucking stupid as to spend 250M silvers on something that could remotely maybe possibly sometimes if the stars align.... save you 5-10 minutes once or twice a day for about 9 days 2-3 times a year.

Methais
07-02-2016, 06:41 PM
The fact that anyone spent this much money on DR is hilarious.

He wants 250m because he wants to make his $2000 back @ 8 per.

Ososis
07-02-2016, 06:44 PM
Most people don't need slabs because containers don't hold that much. I was going to do full-plate but forging slabs seems a lot easier! Thanks for the tip.

My main draw to the idea forging slabs was being able to chop them down to 1lb chunks to get exacting measurements. But I guess I just need to make some bard friends.

Haldrik
07-15-2016, 05:17 AM
gone