PDA

View Full Version : Stuff to move

Arshwikk
06-21-2016, 08:40 AM
Gonna be once, twice, sold. Sorry about the lack of fancy columns. I'm simply lazy.

Items may be picked up in the Landing

1: a form-fitted Ardenai back quiver. Weighs 2 max light, back worn, holds medium for any number of items. Show: This exquisitely hand-stitched quiver has been designed for a snug fit while appearing less than obvious, only slightly protruding beyond the normal profile of the wearer. A traditional elven crest has been skillfully sewn into the fabric. Encompassed in a solid frame accented by a flourish of curling vines, the crest depicts an oak leaf set above two crossed arrows. To the left, the crest is flanked by a stand of glowbark trees, while to the right, it is flanked by a flying gryphon. MB 1 mil CB 1M Jelten SOLD

2: Some rolaren buckled hunting boots. Weighs less than 2 max light, very small pocket holds 1 (dagger will fit). Show: Designed for an Ardenai huntmaster these boots are tailored to move silently through the forest. Crafted for comfort, these durable leather hunting boots are clasped with sturdy emerald oak leaf buckles. Each heel is carved with the words, "Ardenai Temple Knights." MB 250k CB 750k Viekn SOLD

3: A mithglin aventail. +15 neck protection, weighs 3, can be lightened, and is free of any alteration restrictions. Can be recharged with the twisted potions. Non-crumbly.

The magical harmonics reveal that the neck is better protected when wearing the mithglin aventail.
The aventail resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus of 7 to Perception Bonus.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 11 times.
It provides a bonus of 6 to Disarming Traps Bonus.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 9 times.
The aventail looks to have a lot of charges remaining.

You sense that the mithglin aventail will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended

MB 1 mil CB 0

4: A filigreed gold crown. Weighs 2 and is free of alteration restrictions. Twisted potion rechargeable enhancive and blank imbedd. Persists on imbed but not on enhancive (if that runs completely out). Not sure if you can tell if it's rechargeable w/o a spell present. Feel free to speak up on that, I've been gone ten yrs until recently and am not mainly a bard to begin with.

The magical strength of this item is strong. It could probably handle the imbedding of an entirely new spell, if handled with care.
The crown resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus of 2 to Constitution Bonus.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 11 times.
The crown looks to have a huge number of charges remaining.

You sense that the gold crown will crumble into dust after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

You sense that the gold crown will persist after its last magical charge has been expended.

MB 250k CB 0

5: a pair of steel-grommeted rough black leather gloves, 4x T1, lesser weapon moods, fully lightened, fully unlocked w/ wear, Remove, Pull, Tap, Rub, and Clench scripts.

The creator has also provided the following information:

Lesser Armor and Weapon Moods:

This item contains mood messaging depending on flare type, and has a chance to fire off ambient messaging every so often. It will also work for things like bless, elemental edge, and guiding light flares.

This item is currently active and will do ambient messaging. You may APPROVE to make it go dormant.

This item may be altered but the noun must always be one of the following: Gloves, Gauntlets, Handwraps, or Hand-wraps. The basic material of leather should stay the same (i.e. leather, suede, lambskin, etc.). It can be setup to have BOTH a long and a SHOW description.

This item is currently fully unlocked and has the following verbs available: Wear, Remove, Pull, Tap, Rub, and Clench.

You can tell that the gloves is as light as it can get.
>
MB 1 mil BO 2.5M CB 2.5M Distrakt SOLD on BO.

6: a golvern-weighted blackjack, Weighs 2, max light brawl weapon, alter restriction free. 6x enchanted (+30), ice flares.

MB 1 mil CB 0

7: A silvery blue potion. From DR. I really haven't even looked up what they do but people pay 200k easy for them which is not so much I can't part with it and just enough I should. Plus, I keep an extra just in case.

MB 200k CB 0

Finally, I do have some gift of lumnis things from DR that some people do have interest in. I'm not going to post them but if you have specific interest just hit me up. I also have an extra 20 pill spellup bottle I dug up. Very cool loresong for something most of us can easily have done by others but I do find use in them especially after an invasion death where mana is more scarce and you want to get right back into the fray. I also started saving and have about 120 of the Duskruin gems so far if you're looking for something specific.

Viekn
06-21-2016, 09:08 AM
Mb on 2

Jelten
06-21-2016, 09:14 AM
mb 1, 500k on 2

Viekn
06-21-2016, 10:00 AM
750 on 2

distrakt
06-21-2016, 12:43 PM
1mil on 5

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free

Gnomad
06-21-2016, 01:35 PM
Isn't mage rechargeable an extra line about it pulsing? Or is that just for gems?

Either way, got 6 of those blazestars?

Arshwikk
06-21-2016, 10:08 PM
drawing sensation if it already has a spell...you might be right if it is empty.

shad0ws0ngs
06-22-2016, 02:39 PM
1.5m on 5

distrakt
06-22-2016, 06:12 PM
Why not... BO on 5

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free