PDA

View Full Version : Luukosian Pale Priest pissed off at Solmarar

Paco420
11-26-2004, 10:20 PM
[Dark Cavern]
The surroundings fade from the natural formations of a cavern to the smoothed, angular shape of a long hallway. Emeralds set in sinuous patterns upon the wall glitter in the illumination cast from above. Upon the north wall, a pair of massive bronze doors loom toward the ceiling, the gleaming surface of each engraved with interconnected patterns. Two large sconces flank the entryway, the light from the flames reflecting off the lustrous surface of the highly polished floor.
Obvious exits: south
>twi
You feel that nervous twitch starting up again.
>inc 410
You trace a simple rune while intoning the mystical phrase for Elemental Wave...
Your spell is ready.
You do not currently have a target.
>cast
You gesture.
A wave of dark ethereal ripples moves outward from you.
Thrassus suddenly appears as he is knocked to the ground by the dark ethereal waves.
Attan is forced out of hiding as he is knocked to the ground by the dark ethereal waves.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
>laugh
You laugh out loud!
>look
[Dark Cavern]
The surroundings fade from the natural formations of a cavern to the smoothed, angular shape of a long hallway. Emeralds set in sinuous patterns upon the wall glitter in the illumination cast from above. Upon the north wall, a pair of massive bronze doors loom toward the ceiling, the gleaming surface of each engraved with interconnected patterns. Two large sconces flank the entryway, the light from the flames reflecting off the lustrous surface of the highly polished floor.
Also here: Thrassus who is lying down, Attan who is lying down
>prep 720
>cast
You trace an intricate sign that contorts in the air while forcefully invoking Implosion...
Your spell is ready.
>You gesture.
You cast into the air above you and the sky rips open into a void! The fissure begins to feed on the air around you!
Thrassus scrambles to avoid being sucked into the void!
Attan scrambles to avoid being sucked into the void!
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
>'both will die!
You darkly exclaim, "Both will die!"
>Thrassus quietly says, "That was rude."
>The voice of Mekthros says, "I don't think so."
>Mekthros comes out of hiding.
You hear someone incanting a dark invocation...
Mekthros suddenly fades into view.
Mekthros gestures at you.
CS: +370 - TD: +87 + CvA: +14 + d100: +3 - +20 == +280
Warding failed!
You feel a numbing jolt reverberate through your skull! You are stunned.
>The black void continues to suck the air out of the area!
Air is sucked away from Thrassus!
Refreshing breeze ruffles Thrassus's hair, boy does he look cool.

Air is sucked away from Attan!
Attan's ears pop audibly.
+2 Hits.

>Thrassus stands up.
>Mekthros traces a simple rune while intoning a short, mystical phrase...
>Mekthros gestures at a black void.
Mekthros welds the rip in space together with a flow of essence.
>Attan stands up.
>Attan glances at you.
>Attan traces a sign while beseeching the spirits for empowerment...
>
Attan gestures at you.
CS: +128 - TD: +90 + CvA: +14 + d100: +41 == +93
Warded off!
>Thrassus twists his head slightly, cracking his neck. He looks relieved.
>Mekthros says, "I am quickly becoming tired of peons at the Gates."
>Mekthros points at Attan.
>Mekthros says, "You."
>Mekthros asks, "Why are you here?"
>Thrassus traces a series of glowing runes while chanting an arcane phrase...
Thrassus gestures.
Thrassus suddenly disappears.
>Attan says, "Sorry."
>Attan says, "I was about to leave."
>Mekthros says, "Do so."
>Attan says, "And he attacked me befor."
>Attan bows.
>Attan just went south.
> * Dasimawarr just bit the dust!
>Mekthros says, "Now. As for you."
>Mekthros looks thoughtfully at you.
>
A pale priest steps through the doors.
>Mekthros takes a few steps back.
>Mekthros bows to the pale priest.
>look
[Dark Cavern]
The surroundings fade from the natural formations of a cavern to the smoothed, angular shape of a long hallway. Emeralds set in sinuous patterns upon the wall glitter in the illumination cast from above. Upon the north wall, a pair of massive bronze doors loom toward the ceiling, the gleaming surface of each engraved with interconnected patterns. Two large sconces flank the entryway, the light from the flames reflecting off the lustrous surface of the highly polished floor. You also see a pale priest.
Also here: Mekthros
>
'Ahh yes the priest
You are still stunned.
> * Orslyk just bit the dust!
>
cast
You are still stunned.
>

A pale priest says, "You do not heed advice well. Perhaps distance will be a temporary solution to the problem."
>You feel less drained.
>The voice of Thrassus quietly says, "This one has not learned the value of subtley and discretion."
>Mekthros folds his hands behind his back.
>Mekthros rubs an onyx-bound bloodjewel amulet.
Mekthros suddenly disappears.
>
You feel the mind of Excellent touch yours, calling the memory of your location as you last saw it. You offer no resistance.

>chat everyone locate me look... i have the priest out and ready to kill me agian....
You focus on transmitting your thought.

[[OOC]-You] "everyone locate me look... i have the priest out and ready to kill me agian...."

You feel the mind of Nykto touch yours, calling the memory of your location as you last saw it. You offer no resistance.

You feel the mind of Qahaar touch yours, calling the memory of your location as you last saw it. You offer no resistance.

look
[Dark Cavern]
The surroundings fade from the natural formations of a cavern to the smoothed, angular shape of a long hallway. Emeralds set in sinuous patterns upon the wall glitter in the illumination cast from above. Upon the north wall, a pair of massive bronze doors loom toward the ceiling, the gleaming surface of each engraved with interconnected patterns. Two large sconces flank the entryway, the light from the flames reflecting off the lustrous surface of the highly polished floor. You also see a pale priest.
>
You feel at full magical power again.
>
>You are able to move again.
>
>scoff
You scoff.
>'the priest
You darkly say, "The priest."
>'I have become tired of your games
You darkly say, "I have become tired of your games."
>'and of this
You darkly say, "And of this."
>You hear someone chuckling.
>

'distance you says
You darkly say, "Distance you says."
>scoff
You don't seem to be able to move to do that.
>'ahh
You darkly say, "Ahh."
>
'yes bind me
You darkly say, "Yes bind me."
>A pale priest says, "Then kindly discontinue this tantrum."
>'as the weak do
You darkly say, "As the weak do."
>
'you are nothing
You darkly say, "You are nothing."
>
>
>'nor is killing me doing nothing but making me return more
You darkly say, "Nor is killing me doing nothing but making me return more."
>'and i promis
You darkly say, "And i promis."
>'I will begin to have groups
You darkly say, "I will begin to have groups."
>
'and we will storm this place
You darkly say, "And we will storm this place."
>'and turn it to ashes
You darkly say, "And turn it to ashes."
>A pale priest gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
>
>'no one angers me
A pale priest says, "That is very nice."
>You darkly say, "No one angers me."
>
A pale priest says, "I am very intimidated."
>A pale priest gestures at you.
CS: +2746 - TD: +90 + CvA: +14 + d100: +49 == +2719
Warding failed!
A pall of silence settles over you.
>
You hear someone laughing softly nearby.
>A pale priest says, "Now please do shut up."
>

You hear someone chuckling.
>chat >A pale priest says, "Now please do shut up."
You focus on transmitting your thought.

look
[Dark Cavern]
>laugh
You don't seem to be able to move to do that.
>A pale priest gestures slightly, and Solmarar is wrapped in a curtain of sickly green light and disappears.
>roar
You feel yourself being pulled away...
[Fethayl Bog, Ivory Pillar]
Small islands of waving cord grass surrounded by black marsh water dot the landscape, most of them overhung with dark clouds of gnats and mosquitoes shimmering in the light. Orange-gold mushrooms shaped like miniature goblets are interspersed throughout the cord grass, while a dark brown saddle-shaped fungus sprawls across tree branches. Rising from one of the larger islands, a moss-covered ivory pillar glistens in the sparse moonbeams. You also see a faint trail winding upward over a hill to the southwest.
Obvious paths: east, northwest
>You open your mouth to roar, but no sound issues forth!
>
look
>[Fethayl Bog, Ivory Pillar]
Small islands of waving cord grass surrounded by black marsh water dot the landscape, most of them overhung with dark clouds of gnats and mosquitoes shimmering in the light. Orange-gold mushrooms shaped like miniature goblets are interspersed throughout the cord grass, while a dark brown saddle-shaped fungus sprawls across tree branches. Rising from one of the larger islands, a moss-covered ivory pillar glistens in the sparse moonbeams. You also see a faint trail winding upward over a hill to the southwest.
Obvious paths: east, northwest
>scoff
You scoff.
>nw
You stride away, moving northwest.
[Fethayl Bog]
The landscape slants downward to the southeast, the sodden ground being overtaken by the dark marsh water. Tall, slender swamp ashes form an impassable, tunnel-like barrier on both sides of the path. Nondescript, rounded stones jut out from the meager grass, their forms a semblance of ancient crumbling ruins.
Obvious paths: southeast, west
>nw
You can't go there.
>w
You stride away, moving west.
[Fethayl Bog, Pools]
Sparsely covered trees sway in the slight breeze, causing shadows to play across the fetid, stagnant water. Thick green algae obscure the hidden depths of the swamp, while slender reeds poke out of the mire in the shallower areas. A faint buzzing originates around a rotting tree, from the tiny black flies that flit about in search of a meal.
Obvious paths: north, east, west
>nw
You can't go there.
>n
You stride away, moving north.
[Fethayl Bog, Trail]
Shrubbery and other overgrowth blend the faint trail with the murk that lingers over the ground like a haze. Moonlight sifts through the canopy enshrouding the area, a few thin shafts of pale light falling upon a large secluded stone. The northern portion of the path splits off into a fork as it follows the bog edge around the meadowland, where a solitary tree can be seen towering into the sky. You also see a bog spectre.
Obvious paths: northeast, south, northwest
>n
You can't go there.
>
nw

You drop to your knees in utter despair! Overcome by the foul stench of pure evil emanating from the bog spectre, your arms fall slack at your sides and feel your limbs slipping away as an utter and complete fear seizes a suffocating control of your mind and body!

A bog spectre glows faintly as a spectral mist begins to swirl around it.
>You are still stunned.
>look
[Fethayl Bog, Trail]
Shrubbery and other overgrowth blend the faint trail with the murk that lingers over the ground like a haze. Moonlight sifts through the canopy enshrouding the area, a few thin shafts of pale light falling upon a large secluded stone. The northern portion of the path splits off into a fork as it follows the bog edge around the meadowland, where a solitary tree can be seen towering into the sky. You also see a bog spectre.
Obvious paths: northeast, south, northwest
>laugh
You are still stunned.
>
A bog spectre waves a ghostly hand at you!
CS: +235 - TD: +87 + CvA: +14 + d100: +88 - +20 == +230
Warding failed!
The bog spectre suddenly transforms into a horridly grotesque image, inducing utter terror in your soul!
You instantly panic and run away in complete terror. The only thought in your mind is to flee to safety!
>You struggle against your fear!
FS: 141 - FD: 63 + FvP: 40 + d100(L): 25 = 143
Warding failed!

You drop to your knees in utter despair! Your knees would be knocking...if you could move them, as it is you settle by chattering your teeth!
>inc 720
You are still stunned.
>inc 720

You are still stunned.
>Your legs finally tire and you begin to calm down.

[Ta'Vaalor, Amaranth Court]
Teeming with greenery and flowers, the center of the court provides a temporary gathering spot for the residents of the city. Beds of multicolored peonies, thickly carpeted ivy, and the wey's namesake amaranth line the cobblestone square beneath a canopy of thick shade trees. Moonlight filters through the leafy boughs above, illuminating the area in a cool silvery sheen. You also see a large striped tent.
Also here: Miscast, Lady Zenaxa
Obvious paths: north, east, south, west
Roundtime: 10 sec.
>You struggle against your fear!
FS: 141 - FD: 63 + FvP: 40 + d100(L): 54 = 172
Warding failed!

You moan pitifully as you hold your head in your hands, unable to do anything but whimper with fear!

StrayRogue
11-26-2004, 10:22 PM
You're an idiot.

Dhuul
11-26-2004, 10:22 PM
not sure why the GMs put you in Ta'Vaalor, heh.

peam
11-26-2004, 10:23 PM
Isn't this the guy who fabricated the log with the Sheru temple?

StrayRogue
11-26-2004, 10:24 PM
Yes Peam.

4a6c1
11-26-2004, 10:27 PM
You have to be fucking kidding me.

BrainSucky
11-26-2004, 10:35 PM
Looks like you got what you deserved.

Wezas
11-26-2004, 10:36 PM
Repeated, but fitting:

http://www.bestofhumor.com/funnies2/attentionwhore.jpg

Eviltwinpsu
11-26-2004, 10:45 PM
well i can guarentee he ended up in Ta'vaalor cause i gave him the silvers to get back to the landing

Shawn aka assclepius

Kainen
11-26-2004, 10:52 PM
Picture fits, Wezas.. cept one thing.. I bet Solmarar doesnt look that good.

11-26-2004, 11:04 PM
I was looking at the small boat in the background of that pic. I swear.

Shari
11-27-2004, 02:30 AM
I'm going to rot in hell...my first thought after reading Stanley's post...."There's a boat?"

Warclaidhm
11-27-2004, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by Wezas
Repeated, but fitting:

http://www.bestofhumor.com/funnies2/attentionwhore.jpg

ROFL, I need that picture. Not only because I like attention, but because its a hot girl!

:D

SpunGirl
11-27-2004, 04:47 AM
Christ, Paco, learn when to shut up. Or are you just afraid to post your logs on the regular boards any more?

-K

Paco420
11-27-2004, 01:13 PM
What the hell are you talking about... what other place am i suppost to post this at?? and I find it amusing for all you that think this one is fake... HAHAHAHA ... thats ok though Solmarar is returning to landing as we speak to get revenge....................................

Nieninque
11-27-2004, 01:14 PM
:blah:

SpunGirl
11-27-2004, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Paco420
What the hell are you talking about... what other place am i suppost to post this at?? and I find it amusing for all you that think this one is fake... HAHAHAHA ... thats ok though Solmarar is returning to landing as we speak to get revenge....................................

Considering the way your last log got pwn-ated on the official boards, what reason WOULD we have to think it's real? Even if it is, I'm not really interested in the adventures of a lame-ass log-creating wannabe con artist. I can't imagine there are too few other people who share my sentiment.

-K, people who fake logs are lame.

icebandalero
11-27-2004, 08:40 PM
Warding failed!

You are awful at faking logs.

11-27-2004, 08:42 PM
If you are hidden and rub an invisibility imbed, you will be both hidden and invisible. You can sneak and stalk people while invis.

Betheny
11-28-2004, 12:04 AM
The pale priest rocks. Also, OOC fucktards should not even pretend to roleplay. Please go back to the boulder where you belong, thank you.

C7L34N
12-08-2004, 10:56 PM
Warding failed!

You are awful at faking logs.

__________________________________________________ __

Ya think?

But the Pale Priest does not rock, he just sits there behind his doors and well...

:jerkit: