PDA

View Full Version : T4 Voln Doubles

azim17
06-04-2016, 12:10 AM
Moved from the appraisal thread:

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?102422-T4-voln-doubles

I prefer cash over silver, but only if the numbers are close. BOs will be considered and I wont rush this along, maybe a week or so. Thank you for looking and feel free to PM any questions.

9X doubles
HCP
T4 voln
Perm incredible puncture resist (max allowable for resist)
currently with most of 400 uses of temp 95% fire resist and warrior slash resist
max light

loresong from capped bard:

8 pounds, ,+45, crit padded, very resistant to slashing attacks (Warrior fittings), incredibly resistant to puncturing attacks, incredibly resistant to fiery attacks (Ranger resistance)."

interesting to me that the voln stuff doesnt show up in song at all.

here is the analyze:

This armor has been designed to provide mechanical benefit to members of the Order of Voln. Some FLUFF verb traps are available to non-members, but unique abilties are bestowed ONLY on members. Due to its nature, the matte ebon leathers will repel anyone converted to Luukos who attempts to touch it, as well as preventing usage to anyone wearing or holding Shadow Death, Black Ora Jewelry, or Rapture Cloak items. Furthermore, it CANNOT be ensorcelled, which is by design.

The matte ebon leathers is currently TIER 4 which contributes 15 Gear Points to the armor, and has the following options available:

*** NON-VOLN, and VOLN MEMBERS ***
Fluff: BOW, TAP, STARE, CLUTCH, and KNEEL

*** VOLN-MEMBERS ONLY ***
Fluff: PUSH, EXHALE, and DRAW(1x/week)

* DS flares against undead foes. Base chance to flare of 15%, +5% for Voln Masters, +5% for Voln converts. Amount of DS applied equal to armor enchant, min. of +10, max. of +50.

* +10 passive Shear Fear resistance against undead.

* Automatic Symbol of Need upon death - half normal favor cost. Must already possess knowledge of the Symbol. Toggled on/off with WHISPER.

* Phantom critical padding augments DS flare. If flare triggered and attack goes through, it does so with critical padding in place. Amount of padding applied equal to half armor enchant, min. of 5 points, max. of 25 points.

* Locate nearby undead ability - cost of 5 units of favor. Activated with PONDER.

* Additional +10 Shear Fear resistance against undead.

* 2x/day Symbol of Return ability that works while stunned/immobile/webbed - normal favor cost. Must already possess knowledge of Symbol. Activated with BESEECH.

here is the desc:

Thin and flexible pieces of deep ebon leather have been set to overlap each other, their sleek edges slightly stiffened and adorned with silver dye for contrast. Fettered along the sides of the breastplate, down the arms, and along the sides of the legs with straps, the armor is cinched by black ora buckles and fastenings. Discoloration can be seen up the left arm, faint pale streaks slithering across incarnadine spirals, creating shadow-like patterns over the leather. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

MB:200M

CB: 200M sold

BO: ?

azim17
06-06-2016, 12:13 PM
Bump - have received several PMs but no firm BO offers yet. Will keep the auction going for a few more days.

Goat
06-07-2016, 01:15 AM
I have an interest in this armor and would like to know where your current bid stands at some point before you close this sale.

Cheers.

Chaosopher
06-07-2016, 07:43 PM
Likewise. Can you post or pm me an update? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

azim17
06-07-2016, 08:08 PM
Hey all - just a quick heads up. I do have a private offer of 200m currently. I will be out of town the 8th - 13th and will resume/check pms when I get back on the 14th. At that point I will try and wrap things up in the next few days afterwards. Thanks for your patience.

azim17
06-14-2016, 10:44 AM
ok guys, back. I will try to have this wrapped by thursday evening.

CB: 200m going once to private bidder

azim17
06-15-2016, 10:02 AM
200m going twice. will call sold by tomorrow evening if no further bids

azim17
06-16-2016, 11:06 PM
calling this sold at 200m to private bidder