PDA

View Full Version : Have you seen... ?

shaukul
05-26-2016, 07:26 PM
Figured it might be neat to start a thread for people looking for those they played with years ago.

Looking for Kloke, if he's still around.

mgoddess
05-26-2016, 07:52 PM
Bumples, Tyranic, Akiromora (sp?), Bijou(sp?), Kurrn, Bevan, Drigore, Kitlee, Odysyus, Sharia, Wexna...

azim17
05-26-2016, 07:54 PM
FXG, Kayla, Dagmar, Talon, Wisraith, Erebor, Strom, Airioch

mgoddess
05-26-2016, 07:57 PM
Wulfhen, Mekthros, Jenovadeathperson...

Viekn
05-26-2016, 08:29 PM

Soulance
05-26-2016, 10:22 PM
Enric, Tyraid, Phayze...

Enuch
05-26-2016, 10:43 PM
Methadun where ever you are

Enuch
05-26-2016, 10:44 PM
Oh and admiration

Kharhazz
05-27-2016, 02:51 AM
Zenogais, Burzmalli, Ginovinni, Ikenn

Gelston
05-27-2016, 04:10 AM
Zenogais, Burzmalli, Ginovinni, Ikenn

Burz got banned from GS for killing merchants or some shit.

WRoss
05-27-2016, 12:54 PM
Methadun where ever you are

The original Methadun was Allen. He played with his other character, Jaehood. He came back a few years ago and ended up scamming some people. Last I heard from him he was struggling with recovery. I hope he got help because I really liked sober Allen.

WRoss
05-27-2016, 12:55 PM
I'll add to the list. Akoe. Anyone hear from her?

Kaldonis
05-27-2016, 01:01 PM
I miss Ravonprayer. As I recall, he quit to go play Everquest, or maybe whatever that game was by Microsoft. I probably chatted with him outside the game more than anyone else.

Also Odonis. He quit when he had a kid as memory serves.

I saw Laskir (sp?) online at all in recent years. I didn't know him well but I gave him my old character along with all his belongings when I quit the first time in the late 90s.

Of course, all the above characters are halflings...

Allereli
05-27-2016, 01:07 PM
Mysche, Sereg

Wrathbringer
05-27-2016, 01:23 PM
Melma

tiggereye
05-27-2016, 01:27 PM
Muteki, Krezgy

Kharhazz
05-27-2016, 02:39 PM
Burz got banned from GS for killing merchants or some shit.

Yup, that sounds like Burz.

WRoss
05-27-2016, 02:49 PM
Mysche, Sereg

During one of your breaks, Sereg was going to sell out. People convinced him not to and just to shelf the character for a later time. I want to say I remember him popping up for about a month on Teras a few years ago. Last I saw of him.

Gelston
05-27-2016, 08:17 PM

Hah, I remember he was the first actual MStriker. MOC wasn't released yet but he trained it anyways so that when it was released no one else had that shit at higher levels... And you know, this was GS3 so you couldn't just change your training plan.

gilchristr
05-27-2016, 10:35 PM
Aretha, Celeste, Hest, Bovary, and Mulva

Enuch
05-28-2016, 12:49 AM
Yeah loved Allen, played closely together for 2-3 years on Teras together, was even sharing accounts with no issues, miss that dude we both were in recovery when we played was an added bond, when I came back I saw his posts but noticed it had been a long time inactive

Enuch
05-28-2016, 12:50 AM
Oh and I miss erickos, because damn was it fun beating his ass down

Izalude
05-28-2016, 01:58 AM
I suppose it's a longshot, but Klickzaph, Tyraesa, Zoloren, Dragolyn, Miranda, and Stephivie

Farn
05-28-2016, 02:08 PM
Wulfhen

The player's alive and well, but not MUDing at the moment that I know of. He played a fun CLOK villain for a while, until semi-recently. Did you have a character that knew Wulfhen? If so, give the name so I can tell him who's inquiring after him.

Seizer
05-28-2016, 03:01 PM
Traigon, Cellyar, Eyana, Rolnous, Sidonie and from way way back Merlock, Cerulean, and Sabryn.

everan
05-28-2016, 04:15 PM
Traigon, Cellyar, Eyana, Rolnous, Sidonie and from way way back Merlock, Cerulean, and Sabryn.

I always liked Merlock.

Askip
05-28-2016, 05:25 PM
I would love to see Wexna playing again, I would even let her slide on the portrait she owes me for help with the Sylvanfair verb project. She is a great artist.

:D

Elvenlady
05-28-2016, 07:12 PM
Muteki

:heart:

Velfi
05-28-2016, 07:32 PM
Although Inspire here on PC is the one that got me started on Gemstone in 97, and I know he's not playing or is ever going to play Gemstone again.

http://i.imgur.com/dw5w2TM.gif

Gelston
05-29-2016, 10:39 AM
He INSPIREd him to play GS.

Luftstreitkräfte
05-29-2016, 11:22 AM
Karselyn - still got your character if you wanna come back bro, he's hunting aquaduct now.

Also I miss Malok

mgoddess
05-29-2016, 03:11 PM
WulfhenThe player's alive and well, but not MUDing at the moment that I know of. He played a fun CLOK villain for a while, until semi-recently. Did you have a character that knew Wulfhen? If so, give the name so I can tell him who's inquiring after him.
Good to know his player's alive and well. Don't really have a character that knew Wulfhen, just overall personality that Wulfhen left on the game.

Naelan
05-29-2016, 03:23 PM
Wulfhen, Mekthros and the rest of the Dark Alliance were all pretty fantastic role players. I didn't have a character at the time that was old enough to get involved in any meaningful way with that group but it was awesome to sit on the sidelines and watch the interaction.

mgoddess
05-29-2016, 03:46 PM
Wulfhen, Mekthros and the rest of the Dark Alliance were all pretty fantastic role players. I didn't have a character at the time that was old enough to get involved in any meaningful way with that group but it was awesome to sit on the sidelines and watch the interaction.
^^ This.

Viekn
05-29-2016, 04:06 PM
He INSPIREd him to play GS.

Zyov
05-30-2016, 06:11 PM
I miss Ravonprayer. As I recall, he quit to go play Everquest, or maybe whatever that game was by Microsoft. I probably chatted with him outside the game more than anyone else

It was Everquest. I played with him there for a bit before I got totally bored of the game. There were 2 other Gemstone guys whose names I don't recall who also played Everquest with him, and eventually they all got an apartment together in Arizona (?). I remember him borrowing the druid of one of his roomies to keep us SoW'd while we played. He came back to Gemstone at some point and I loaned him the log-in info for my GS accounts so he could use my 50ish Wizard and Sorcerer for enchanting. Eventually, he asked me for permission to sell my accounts because he believed GS was in it's death throes, and regrettably I agreed since he'd offered to split the money with me. I never saw any money, though. When I asked him about it he said he didn't feel like he owed me anything since most of what made my accounts attractive was the gear he provided. I saw him once more when Warcraft came out. My main was on a different server than his, but I did play a toon on his server for a bit before I my interest waned...and that was the last I saw of him. So, that should catch you up with Ravonprayer to about 2004. He was a die-hard gamer, that's for sure. My bet is he's leading a guild on whatever MMO is big right now.

I'd be interested to find out what happened to my GS characters, though, if anyone knows. Not because I want them back (I don't), but I'd just like to know how far they got. Their names were Ganimead and Fucoult.

Other people I'd like to see again: Cassundera, Evocator, Brianus, Rugenhauf, Aikojii, Linor, Soran

Androidpk
05-30-2016, 06:26 PM
I'm terrible with names but so many of these I'm reading are giving me deja vu.

Seizer
05-30-2016, 06:33 PM
Their names were Ganimead

I've seen this character around Ta'Illistim. I sense that whoever is running him is a heavy scripter. Doesn't seem to interact. So no idea of level or anything of that nature.

Androidpk
05-30-2016, 06:39 PM
landiago(sp?)

Aeronal
12-29-2021, 11:44 AM
I miss Ravonprayer. As I recall, he quit to go play Everquest, or maybe whatever that game was by Microsoft. I probably chatted with him outside the game more than anyone else.

Also Odonis. He quit when he had a kid as memory serves.

I saw Laskir (sp?) online at all in recent years. I didn't know him well but I gave him my old character along with all his belongings when I quit the first time in the late 90s.

Of course, all the above characters are halflings...

I am devastated to learn today that Ravonprayer passed away last month.
https://obituaries.theadanews.com/obituary/damon-hatton-1083901219

He was dearly loved by many in this community.

MotleyCrew
12-29-2021, 01:48 PM
I had someone who doesn't play anymore ask me to keep and eye out for Falkrynn.

beldannon5
12-29-2021, 05:03 PM
i miss Khenan and masrath. In a separate statement. Player deaths suck :(

Asha
12-30-2021, 03:58 PM
Cylla, Chica, Aaysia, Dicate, Cashia, Chadj, Rohese, Crylone and some others that I used to know in the Rift Cavern.
There's loads more but their names escape me at this moment.
I still know some of them in RL and one of them is a dear friend but the rest I often wonder how they are and hope they're well.

And it's for that reason I've written this song, it's called ''I can't believe I still play a MUD in 2021''
Thanks, - insert music -

mgoddess
12-30-2021, 05:49 PM
Cylla, Chica, Aaysia, Dicate, Cashia, Chadj, Rohese, Crylone and some others that I used to know in the Rift Cavern.
I still know some of them in RL and one of them is a dear friend but the rest I often wonder how they are and hope they're well.

And it's for that reason I've written this song, it's called ''I can't believe I still play a MUD in 2021''
Thanks, - insert music -

Pretty certain I actually saw Chica around, in the past few months, was awesome.

Rohese is still very active, mostly in Illistim, Landing, and Mist Harbor. Also fairly certain Aaysia is still active, but don't know where.

Gelston
12-30-2021, 05:54 PM

Thanks, - insert music -

Rohese posts on PC often enough.

Velfi
12-30-2021, 06:22 PM
Also fairly certain Aaysia is still active, but don't know where.

Teras

mgoddess
12-30-2021, 06:26 PM
Also fairly certain Aaysia is still active, but don't know where.Teras
And there's your answer. Thanks! :)

Asha
12-31-2021, 08:09 AM
Ive been away this is good to know, thank you. Sorry I cant rep you anymore :(

MfnBacon
01-22-2022, 01:37 AM
Be cool to see Laymia again!

And for anyone else here that remembers, Snoogle and Tarkah are back!

Burzath
02-04-2022, 02:33 PM

Eh..

Well there's Baser, Borrik, Fezic, Sildus, Nindaal, Greyson.. bunch more.

Big Sigh

Luther / Burzath / Khelvor

Stanley Burrell
02-04-2022, 03:09 PM
Have you seen …?

Has anyone here seen my old friend John?
Can you tell me where he's gone?
You know, he freed a lot of people,
But it seems the good die young, yeah,
I just looked around and he was gone.