PDA

View Full Version : Max light +32 Hauberk with T5 ensorcell and T2 Ithzir Flares (once over base)

shad0ws0ngs
05-25-2016, 10:16 PM
some archaic elven-crafted mail - The timeworn suit of mail is comprised of a multitude of imflass scales, ranging in tint from deep forest green to light spring moss. The assembled scales create a shifting mosaic in the shape of lor leaves, and the entire suit is layered over faded green leather. A strange necrotic haze radiates from the mail.

+32 enchantment(7x)
14lbs - max light
t2 Ithzir flares(unlocked once above base)
t5 Ensorcell (https://gswiki.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Ithzir_flares)

You carefully inspect your elven-crafted mail.

Your careful inspection of some archaic elven-crafted mail allows you to conclude that it is chain armor that covers the torso, arms, legs, neck, and head.

You determine that you could wear the mail around your chest. The mail appears to serve some purpose.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of imflass.

You analyze your elven-crafted mail and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:
This mail offers a chance to interrupt an attack when you are stunned, webbed, rooted, immobilized, unconscious, or prone.
This is Base armor, and will fire up to 4 times per day to move you in a random direction. It has special messaging for WEAR, REMOVE, and CLEAN.
It can be altered freely, within normal armor altering guidelines. Because some of the messaging refers to buckles and straps, nothing that completely conflicts with that concept should be done.

This mail is at unlock level 1.

You can tell that the mail is as light as it can get.

CB: 15m to Andrew Wiggin and sold

shad0ws0ngs
05-25-2016, 11:15 PM
I'll add a link to the info from GSwiki once that's back up and will take cash/coin/combination bids also, if there is interest. Buy it, take it to the next BMC.. buy it, take it to EG.. etc.

To better explain the unlocking until gswiki is up again. It's a tiered tree type of unlocking. There are about 16 possible levels of unlock and you can unlock it 9 times. You can set it to fog more often, have a higher rate of fog chance, unlock to have a special room you fog to(that works in the confluence and is an awesome spot to hide out and recharge when they're screwing you over), possibility of removing status afflictions, a heal your wounds, etc. It's a great script, but can be a long term project. If it was augmented, I'd probably keep it, but it's not and I really like my current more RP-oriented armor.

Zaigh
05-25-2016, 11:20 PM
Pulled this up to help you out.

Instead of unlocking in a straight line set of tiers, this armor will now offer choices. Existing base armor (previously called Tier 1) will be considered Tier 0. One unlock (previously Tier 2) will be considered a Tier 1 unlock of the Charges tree. Tier 3 unlocked existing armor will be considered a Tier 3 unlock of the Charges tree. Previous tiers must be unlocked before later tiers are available.

General:
Base functionality remains at 3 charges / day.
Each upgrade increases the max daily armor charges by 1.
Cost in charges is listed below for each ability

Escape Flare Chance Tree:
Tier 0 (default): 20%
Tier 1: 35%
Tier 2: 50%
Tier 3: 65%
Tier 4: 80%

Status Condition Tree:
Tier 1: Remove one random condition from the following list when the armor's escape ability triggers: stunned, prone/sitting/kneeling, blind. [1 armor charge]
Tier 2: Add web, bind, and rooted to the list of potential conditions in Tier 1. [1 armor charge]
Tier 3: Manually invoke (BESEECH) the status clear ability to manually remove a random condition, adding sleep, poison, and disease to the above. [2 armor charges]
Tier 4: Manually invoke (BESEECH) the status clear ability to remove ALL of the above conditions. [3 armor charges]

Healing Tree:
Tier 1: Manually (SHRUG) invoke to heal an amount HPs equal to 50% of max health. [2 armor charges]
Tier 2: Tier 1 + reduce all bleeding effects by half, rounding down. [2 armor charges]
Tier 3: Tier 2 + reduce severity of worst injury by 1 rank. [3 armor charges]
Tier 4: Tier 2 + reduce severity of all injuries by 1 rank. [3 armor charges]

Charges Tree:
Tier 1: Additional 3 max charges to the armor, as per old Tier 2.
Tier 2: Adds a short-duration sanctuary effect (90 seconds) to the arrival room upon a triggered escape. [1 charge]
Tier 3: Triggered escape ability takes player to safe room, as per old Tier 3. [2 charges]
Tier 4: Escape ability can be manually triggered (SLAP) to escape to safe room. A new exit from the room will take the player to a local fog location. [3 charges]

shad0ws0ngs
05-26-2016, 01:17 PM
https://gswiki.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Ithzir_flares - the above info is most of it, but here is the whole link on ithzir flares

droit
05-26-2016, 01:58 PM
10m

shaukul
05-26-2016, 02:04 PM
Japh, didn't you tell me last night this armor would be sold if nobody else bid on it before the morning?

andrew wiggin
05-26-2016, 03:08 PM
15m

shad0ws0ngs
05-26-2016, 03:22 PM
Japh, didn't you tell me last night this armor would be sold if nobody else bid on it before the morning?

I said this, from my log: ;chat on merchant speaking of hauberk... selling some max light +32 hauberk with t5 ensorcell and t2 ithzir flares! Best offer I get tonight will go up as a CB on a high end sales thread for it. No one else bids, its yours, someone else bids, you should also bid.

I apologies if it was interpreted as going to be sold within a specific time frame, but what I meant was the typical "going once, going twice, sold" auctioning method.

rolfard
05-26-2016, 03:29 PM
I read that as sarcasm. Fully expecting this to go 20-30m. Which tree was unlocked?

shad0ws0ngs
05-26-2016, 04:16 PM
I read that as sarcasm. Fully expecting this to go 20-30m. Which tree was unlocked?

actually not sarcasm, I meant it. And wouldn't it be NICE if the analysis said what tree was unlocked?(that part was sarcasm) I am 100% certain its not the healing or charge tree and after testing it appears to be the status condition tree. Update: Talked to dude who got it unlocked, it's the frequency so it should be 35%

Haldrik
05-26-2016, 11:45 PM
how is it t2 if 1 unlock over base = t1?

shad0ws0ngs
05-27-2016, 06:26 PM
once

BriarFox
05-27-2016, 07:23 PM
Really fantastic armor.

shad0ws0ngs
05-28-2016, 08:32 PM
twice

shad0ws0ngs
05-29-2016, 07:03 AM
sold tonight if no more bids!

shad0ws0ngs
05-29-2016, 09:40 PM
sold

Hurricane
05-31-2016, 04:43 PM
the ensorcells alone are worth more than 15m
nice buy here

Luntz
05-31-2016, 04:44 PM
wow can't believe I missed this, amazing steal

shad0ws0ngs
05-31-2016, 06:41 PM
you people make me sad. Stop missing the insane sales I have going!

Soulance
06-01-2016, 09:48 AM
Wish I had the silvers to bid this, definitely a great price and excellent armor.