PDA

View Full Version : 6x UAC gloves, disruption flares

Jelten
05-19-2016, 06:02 PM
a pair of supple black leather veil iron-buckled gloves
6x, fully unlocked, disruption flares
UAC gloves

12500 Bloodscrip at Duskruin.

11m flat. Not interested in trades. I don't really want $$ either, so it will cost $9 per to buy them that way.

This item is currently fully unlocked and has the following verbs available: Wear, Remove, Pull, Tap, Rub, and Clench.

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the buckled gloves for you.

>rem my glov
Tugging gently at the leather, you remove first your right glove then your left, taking the time to massage out any tightness in the palms of your hands.

>wear my glov
As you slide the buckled gloves over your hands, you steel yourself for battle. Slowly curling and uncurling your fingers, you test the feel of the leather until you arrive at an ideal fit.

>pull my glov
You pull at the ends of your buckled gloves, tightening the fit as your fingers flex inside them.

>tap my glov
You tap your clenched fists together, once, twice, then raise one hand in a beckoning motion, welcoming all comers.

>rub my glov
You slowly rub your hands together then clap your hands once in anticipation.

>clench my glov
Balling your hand into a tight fist, you raise it defiantly skyward.

Alashir
05-19-2016, 06:41 PM
Do you have the boots as well?

Jelten
05-19-2016, 07:31 PM
Do you have the boots as well?

Nah, just got the gloves.

I'm punch mastery and only kick when I've ranked up, so I just use the razern boots... and then the fire/ice ones for mobs that require such. The weighting is minimal, I know, but I figure it's there on 100% of kicks vs. a % chance to maybe flare on the odd kick here and there I use.

Jelten
05-20-2016, 08:53 PM
Bump, reduced.

Vorpodu
05-20-2016, 09:06 PM
Nah, tier 3 kicks have crazy DF and hit like a truck anyway. Things usually don't live to make flares that great. Flares leaps and bounds more useful on gloves since it flares on jabs, punches and grapples.

Jelten
05-20-2016, 09:30 PM
Nah, tier 3 kicks have crazy DF and hit like a truck anyway. Things usually don't live to make flares that great. Flares leaps and bounds more useful on gloves since it flares on jabs, punches and grapples.

Yep, that was my thought, too... so cheap boots, expensive hands.

Other than fire/ice for things that require those flares to be hit at all, of course.

Alashir
05-20-2016, 10:35 PM
I'll take em