PDA

View Full Version : a patchwork leather shirt overlayed by a gear-laden bronze exoskeleton -- 4x flares

Enuch
05-18-2016, 04:48 PM
Selling this neat little item I sadly am not using and rather than shelf it into non-existence I will put it up for auction.

Its 4x fulls and has reactive steam flares

a patchwork leather shirt overlayed by a gear-laden bronze exoskeleton

>analyze shirt
You analyze your leather shirt and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:

This item is intended to have a "steampunk" theme, and remain something machinery-related. Currently the messaging indicates it has gears. They should remain something like gears and can be changed by a skilled merchant. The shirt can be altered with a long or a show, just keep all this in mind when working with a merchant.

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the leather shirt for you.

a patchwork leather shirt overlayed by a gear-laden bronze exoskeleton
Look description: You see nothing unusual, except for a small enchanter's glyph.

Inspect/Analyze Information
Alteration restrictions: Yes
Can be lightened: Yes
Armor coverage: torso and arms
Armor: full leather
Wearable location: chest

The following may be zests:
rub: You carefully rub the gears on your leather shirt, which tick idly for a moment.
turn: You place a hand on your leather shirt and turn the gears, which noisily clanks and produces tiny plumes of steam. The gears continue moving about on the shirt for an entire cycle before coming to a stop.
wear: You slip into the leather shirt, fastening the gears to secure the fit.
remove: You unfasten the gears and slip out of your leather shirt.

MB:150k -- Jymamon twice

BO:2mil

Jymamon
05-18-2016, 07:03 PM
I'll go 150K on this.

Vorpodu
05-18-2016, 08:22 PM
Never seen reactive mechanical flares on armor before. What type are they and are they permanent?

Enuch
05-18-2016, 08:32 PM
Ill have to put the armor on to do some testing to post a flare...as for them being permanent, no idea -- bought them from someone but will gladly have someone sing to them if someone knows a guy

Enuch
05-18-2016, 08:50 PM
MY apologies it is steam flares not mechanical

Also this was after I was hit.

** Your leather shirt erupts with a plume of steam at the swamp troll! **

... 15 points of damage!
Hot gush of steam to the chest startles the swamp troll.

I have edited above to reflect accordingly

Enuch
05-19-2016, 06:30 PM
Will post sold 8pm EST tomorrow

Enuch
05-20-2016, 09:36 PM
sorry for the delay -- Sold