PDA

View Full Version : 5x spiked shield -- Skull-etched crimson Eahnor pavis - 650k

Enuch
05-11-2016, 10:06 PM
500k takes this (delivery to WL, IMT or SOL only)

a skull-etched crimson eahnor pavis
+25 DS
spiked
10 lbs
WEAPON HOLDING

The pavis resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus of 3 to Shield Use Bonus.
It provides a bonus of 2 to Dexterity Bonus.
The pavis looks to have more than your average giantman could count charges remaining.

On the reverse of a skull-etched crimson eahnor pavis, a complex webbing of oiled leather straps and polished buckles forms an intricate arm harness. The straps are arranged in a pattern that appears able to secure a weapon within.

Some scripts:

You examine your pavis for scars or imperfections. Flipping it over, you adjust the leather harness, taking care to adjust the tangle of straps and buckles to a perfect fit.

You unbuckle the oiled leather harness of your pavis. Carefully, you slide your knife into the webbing, and then cinch it tightly.

You glance at the knife securely laced into the harness of your pavis. Unsatisfied, you lay the a skull-etched spiked crimson eahnor pavis on the ground and tug at the straps tightening it, then you reclaim the pavis.

You lay your pavis across your knees. Unlacing the harness, you carefully inspect the straps and buckles for signs of wear. Satisfied, you weave the braided leather into the buckles and cinch it tightly.

Enuch
05-11-2016, 10:11 PM
stupid bag didn't show the spiked part of the name, but it is indeed spiked, apparently these have been bought and sold back and forth. I personally got mine from Roblar and pretty much just Copy and Pasted a similar thread for the same item -- then found roblars page and its the same info.

Enuch
05-12-2016, 10:05 PM
Bump lowered price, tired of holding on to this.

Soulance
05-12-2016, 11:06 PM
You're killing me here. I don't really neeeeeeed this but that price is really good from when I bought mine awhile back. Let me think on it...

Enuch
05-13-2016, 07:18 AM
Okay sounds good I'll temporarily put the sale on hold for 24 hours pending soulance reflection

Soulance
05-13-2016, 08:17 AM
No no, don't do that. Sell it if you find a buyer...no wait, hold it...eh, nevermind. I just don't know!

Viekn
05-13-2016, 08:20 AM
How about if I just take it for 500k?

Enuch
05-16-2016, 03:12 PM
Pending sale, and if that falls through pending ANOTHER sale...if both happen to fall through will relist